Home Community TV Shows Supernatural Novel length completed Dean/Cas Fics
Novel length completed Dean/Cas Fics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Supernatural, Since: 05-08-11
Founder: Silverwings208 - Stories: 177 - Followers: 32 - id: 92181
Full of my favorite Novel length completed Dean/Cas Fics

30 Days of Christmas - A Destiel December by MadWithMusic reviews
Sam, Dean, Cas, Kevin, Charlie, and Crowley who's in the dungeon, are staying in the bunker for all of December and partying it out. I'm going to try to post one chapter per day of December. Full of fluff, bromance, and humor. Cas is still an angel here. Metatron never got involved.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 155,781 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 1/14 - Published: 12/1/2013 - [Castiel, Dean W.] Sam W., Charlie B. - Complete
A Very Small Issue by LizzieCB13 reviews
When Dean is transformed into a 4 year old by a witch Sam, Bobby and Castiel must protect him from demons, angels, monsters and plain old humans. They must also team up with unlikely allies in order to change him back. T for language although not that bad. Set in season 5 between episode 17 and 18.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 24 - Words: 58,752 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 7/21/2013 - Sam W., Dean W., Bobby S., Castiel - Complete
Candy by natashawitch reviews
The Fall from Heaven changed everything. The supernatural no longer hidden. Angels roaming the planet. Sam and Dean's immediate concerns were on a smaller scale. What do you do with the former King of Hell? Where is Castiel?... Destiel/Mute!Human!Cas/Angst!Dean
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 59 - Words: 98,122 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 9/30/2013 - Published: 7/29/2013 - Sam W., Dean W., Castiel, Crowley - Complete
Cascade by Amynion reviews
"And if you fall as Lucifer fell, you fall in flames!" An 8x23 coda.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 44,626 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 10/2/2013 - Published: 6/3/2013 - Dean W., Castiel, Sam W., Crowley - Complete
Count The Cracks, Hear The Shatters, Feel The Insanities by Farewell to Mediocrity reviews
They've walked miles on gravel roads that led to hell and back but the journey never quite ends. This is the story of Castiel and the Winchesters after the angels fell from heaven. Post Season 8.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 36 - Words: 68,681 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 8/27/2013 - Published: 6/14/2013 - Dean W., Castiel, Sam W., Gabriel - Complete
A Glimpse Of Home by Clowns or Midgets reviews
One night Sam goes on a pizza run and doesn't return. Dean searches for him, not knowing they are going up against something older and more powerful that any of them imagined. When they find him, their problems double as Sam is not the same man he was before.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 41,034 - Reviews: 169 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 9/4/2013 - Published: 8/2/2013 - Sam W., Dean W., Bobby S., Castiel - Complete
Of Secrets and Truth by rhysdelmar95 reviews
The failure to close Hell and the exile of the angels brings severe repercussions. Dean, Sam and Cas have to find and work together more than they ever have. And a new friend comes forth to finally help guide them all to what they want. Through it all, Dean and Cas make their way to each other, finally realizing the truth and the power of free will.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 123,668 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 9/4/2013 - Published: 7/9/2013 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Band of Misfits by deanstheman reviews
Purgatory - savage and violent, where every evil sonofabitch ever ganked goes to spend eternity, roaming free to kill and plunder at will. What chance do a human and an angel have of surviving in a place like that? Noneā€¦ at least not alone. But making friends in Purgatory can be a double-edged sword (Cas-centric w/ OC)
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 83,942 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 11/4/2013 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Dean W., Castiel, Benny - Complete
Soul and Grace by nukagirl reviews
Dean starts feeling Castiel's pain and to stop this connection they must find Gabriel, however the Angels find out about their connection first and try to break Dean by using any means possible.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 40,281 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/5/2013 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Catch Me Now by BatTitan reviews
"I'm falling, and there's no end in sight. I guess I should count my lucky stars because the splat never comes, but it's still a little weird to find myself plummeting into darkness. I find myself wishing someone would catch me, but it doesn't happen. I keep falling down, down, down..." My own take on the popular "kid-falls-into-SPN-verse" plot. (Cover credited to XMissxHallawayX.)
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 136,503 - Reviews: 258 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 2/4/2013 - Sam W., Dean W., Castiel, Gabriel - Complete
Supernaturally Mindboggling! by Persephone Muse reviews
The Winchester Boys were vampire hunting in New Orleans, Louisiana when something happened to Dean and suddenly he was inside the mind of FBI BAU Agent Emily Prentiss' head! While they helped her and Dean out of this dilemma, she gets involved in vampie hunting with them! Criminal Minds Emily Prentiss appearance. T for language. Later appearance of Castiel!
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 16 - Words: 50,437 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/9/2013 - Published: 7/25/2013 - Sam W., Dean W., Bobby S., Castiel - Complete
Lay Me Down by Annabeth-Stark-of-Winterfell reviews
Summary: The aftermath of Dean and Sam finding Castiel on the road. They bring him back to the batcave to recover where he explains what happened to him. Destiel, rated T for now but that might change
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 88,210 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 258 - Updated: 8/5/2013 - Published: 5/2/2013 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
It's Gonna End Bloody by ReginaSong reviews
(Set near end of S4) Lillith is trying to break the sixtieth seal and it's up to the Winchesters to stop it. Will the horror that ensues bring the brothers closer together or drive them farther apart? Also, Bobby's in over his head and Cas has to choose a side once and for all. Action, blood, secrets, brotherly angst, and friendship. Not a romance. Rated T for swearing. COMPLETE!
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 205,924 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 6/16/2013 - Sam W., Dean W., Bobby S., Castiel - Complete
My Roots Take Flight by KismetJeska reviews
After forty years in Hell, Dean's more than willing to accept the offer: become a guardian angel and earn his freedom. But his new ward seems destined to hunt alongside Sam, and there are secrets in Heaven that the angels don't want found out. Dean's going to have to choose between his duty and the people he loves- and to work out just where Castiel fits in.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 133,714 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 5/13/2013 - Published: 4/1/2013 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Four Men in a Car To Say Nothing of the Devil by Amynion reviews
Team Free Will are reunited and back on the road! Though they seem to have an unwanted passenger... Picks up after 7x17 - spoilers!
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,660 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/31/2012 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
When Angels Deserve To Die by Amynion reviews
The boys are back on the road. Frank has called them for a meeting after gaining some important Leviathan related info... But after taking on Sam's madness Castiel is slowly losing himself to Lucifer.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,794 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/29/2012 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Alternate Shift by DeansMuse reviews
AU. What if John came to get Sam at Stanford because Dean was missing and presumed dead? Not a death fic. Adam included. Unsure of direction. Warnings: Swearing
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 21 - Words: 87,406 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 5/25/2013 - Published: 11/23/2011 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
The Hunter and the Hunted by Amynion reviews
"Cut off the head and the body will founder"... And so the master of the leviathan fell. With his demise Dean and a newly human Castiel were dragged into Purgatory. Now they fight to survive in that fetid grey wasteland, searching for a way home. Back in our world Sam is prepared to tear each realm apart to find his brother and his friend... (Follow on from Another Angel Down)
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 48,354 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/23/2013 - Published: 3/28/2013 - Dean W., Castiel, Sam W., Crowley - Complete
Another Angel Down by Amynion reviews
"No Dean. I live!". With that Castiel turned, threw his arms out, spread imagined wings and jumped from the roof of their cabin... Can Sam and Dean now build a human from the broken pieces of an angel?
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 14,608 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/26/2012 - Published: 9/14/2012 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
It's The Great Destiel Shipper, Sam Winchester by thejigsawtimess reviews
What's Sam really doing all that time on the computer? Fangirling. Over Chuck's Supernatural books. Now Wincest might be a bit too much to deal with, but Destiel he might be able to get on board with... Especially after being around the two people involved for three days straight.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 49,641 - Reviews: 254 - Favs: 596 - Follows: 217 - Updated: 3/23/2013 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Blood of Heroes by exorcisingemily reviews
Heaven has turned its back on the Earth. Crowley and Lucifer's forces are battling openly. Hunters are being picked off in droves, and the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby are left trying to determine how to stop the end of the world when destiny and fate play no part in it. Season Finale of the Before the Fall Verse.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 86,121 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/8/2013 - Published: 2/12/2013 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
A Fractured Fairytale by exorcisingemily reviews
The world is ending. Somehow, this involves pop-culture references, movies, marriage, wrestling, and quality family time. The boys are not Legolas and Gimli, no matter how long Sam grows his hair. Sleepless nights are spent arguing movies that Castiel is required to see, as a novice to humanity. Cas may or may not be Liv Tyler, and Darth Vader is not an acceptable rolemodel.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,811 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/6/2013 - Published: 1/30/2013 - Dean W., Castiel
Pieces of Home by exorcisingemily reviews
Castiel's bag seems to acquire trash and scraps and receipts. It takes a while for Dean to understand what they mean.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,268 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/7/2013 - Castiel, Dean W.
Kiss Me Like You Mean It by exorcisingemily reviews
Castiel is growing used to ignoring the looks cast at him in Camp Chitaqua: as a fallen angel in a camp full of hunters, he expects it. He didn't consider, however, that they were watching Dean as well, or why. Before the Fall 'Verse. Oneshot.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,585 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/26/2012 - Castiel, Dean W. - Complete
Fate's Warning by exorcisingemily reviews
When demonic omens appear in a community outside of Salt Lake City, the boys, Bobby, and Castiel find themselves back in the front lines of the war between Heaven and Hell. Before the Fall 'Verse, Destiel, Fallen Castiel.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 36,880 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/24/2012 - Published: 12/10/2012 - Castiel, Dean W. - Complete
76 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »