Home Community Books Fairy Tales Novelized Fairy Tales
Novelized Fairy Tales
Follow .
Focus: Books Fairy Tales, Since: 09-17-04
Founder: catakit - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - id: 2035
Just in case someone is reading this, I decided that the C2 community hadn't had enough steroids for me. I wanted to be able to sort by story, so I'm designing a webpage instead. As soon as I figure out how to post it, it will be up and in my profile. Until then, sorry.

One of the best genres within fantasy is taking fairytales and giving them life, character development, depth and that certain quality that hooks you and makes you stick with it. After an exhaustive reading marathon that s

The Crystal Set by Indigo Ziona reviews
Four immortal companions reflect on their lives. They've each been through a lot of pain. Please r/r :)
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,075 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/1/2002
To Live in Dreams by Emma Kathryn reviews
Have you ever wondered what the real story behind Cinderella's stepsisters was? Did you ever think that maybe it wasn't all it was played up to be? ...This is a short fic from the POV of the younger stepsister. Someday it will be longer...
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,395 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/15/2003
Henry by Alexis Anders reviews
You've all heard the story of Cinderella. But I wonder if you've heard the story of her neighbour-down-the-street Henry. . . One Shot
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/14/2004 - Complete
The Tale of Cyn-Dyrela by chryseis dione reviews
This is a new version of the classic tale of Cinderella. I really got sick of always watching the heroine win her prince with her overwhelming beauty. So here's something a little different. Hope you enjoy it! I got chapter eleven up!
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 62,526 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/9/2001 - Published: 5/6/2001
Buttons goes to the Ball by Indigo Ziona reviews
The over-worked and under-appreciated manservant/butler from Cinderella gets to go to the ball.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,816 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/2/2002
Before Cinderella: The Story of the Glass Slippers by Esaema reviews
-COMPLETE- Where did the little glass slippers came from and why did Cinderella have a fairy godmother? The story behind the little glass slippers. Please R&R
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,718 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/10/2003 - Published: 8/27/2003 - Complete
Happily Ever After 1 The Stepsister's Tale by Pilgrim reviews
First in an ocasional series of vignettes exploring what happened after the 'happily ever after'
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,363 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/24/2003