Home Community Anime/Manga Mai HiME Nuclear Explosions Involving Tea
Nuclear Explosions Involving Tea
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Mai HiME, Since: 11-05-09
Founder: ethicsforsale - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 75611
A collection of stories dedicated to all you Haruzuke onnas and otokos out there. Here, we celebrate the fiery chemistry between Fujino Shizuru and Suzushiro Haruka. Vive la revolution!

Clearing Something Up by Human Elemental reviews
Haruka and Shizuru need to clear the air a bit. This is one way I envisioned them doing it.
Mai HiME - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 808 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Shizuru F., Haruka S. - Complete
Do You Want To Know a Secret by Midori-Sensei reviews
Songfic. If anything, read the Author's Notes. Oh, and don't review only in reply to it either, send me a message about it.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,013 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Complete
I never realized by Haruka Suzushiro reviews
In the aftermath of the Carnival, Natsuki discovers her true feelings about Nao. But can they get past their rivalry and start focusing on friendship...or more? Contains NaoNat and HaruZuke.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 435 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Natsuki K., Nao Y.
How They Come To Be by Midori-Sensei reviews
Look and see. HaruZuke, but I think even people who don’t like it may get a kick out of it. No guarantees though. So don’t sue me, I’m only 17 and have a thesis to pay for.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,417 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Haruka S., Shizuru F. - Complete
Purple Meeting Red by Inyunaruto365 reviews
A thing between good friends. It may be a drabble fic later on, so don't hate me for it. Enjoy!
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 535 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/9/2009 - Shizuru F., Haruka S.
Those Who Fight by Midori-Sensei reviews
Shizuru was kidnapped a few months back, therefore her parents decided that she should learn self-defense. So she begins taking Tae Kwon Do at the Suzushiro Dojo. All is well until she meets the sensei's daughter who doesnt like how well she's doing.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,931 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/3/2010 - Published: 12/6/2009 - Haruka S., Shizuru F.
In One Moment by ShizuFuji reviews
Haruka, Shizuru, and...Natsuki?
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,042 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/27/2010 - Published: 12/2/2009 - Shizuru F.
Embrace by Blackfang64 reviews
Haruka is having trouble sleeping, could a certain Kyoto girl calm Haruka's nerves? Haruzuke oneshot, fluff
Mai HiME - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 876 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2009 - Haruka S., Shizuru F. - Complete
When Darkness Falls, Things Come Into Light by Midori-Sensei reviews
Why was she asking this? Wasn’t she angry? Didn’t she hate Shizuru for what she had done? Didn’t she “have enough” of her? So why? HARUZUKE.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,396 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/12/2009 - Shizuru F., Haruka S. - Complete
Haruka's spirit by Blackfang64 reviews
Christmas time is coming soon and Haruka's already getting into the season. Will she finally get the acknowledgment she's alway wanted from a certain bubuzuke girl or will things turn out differently between the two. ShizHar oneshot, mistletoe involved
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,261 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/10/2009 - Haruka S., Shizuru F. - Complete
A Bubuzuke and Her Lion by Ryoko-hime reviews
College students Shizuru and Haruka and the trials, tribulations, loves, and joys they go through in their lives.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,202 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/12/2009 - Published: 11/9/2009 - Shizuru F., Haruka S. - Complete
The Ramifications of Hair Pulling by ethicsforsale reviews
What do you do when you're in love, but all you have are strength, skills and the subtlety of a sledgehammer? Are guts truly the answer?
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,669 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Haruka S., Shizuru F. - Complete
She's The Man by ShotgunNeko reviews
Nao dares Yukino to "Be The Man." Can Yukino's newfound "manliness" win Haruka's heart or will she realize that the only way to truly give and receive love is to be yourself? YukiNao/YukiHaru, ShizNat and all the usual suspects!
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 50,318 - Reviews: 386 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 4/28/2008 - Published: 3/23/2008 - Complete
Haruka's secret by Blackfang64 reviews
Haruka is left alone in the room with the Bubuzuke woman. Is there something Haruka is hiding? Shizuru/Haruka
Mai HiME - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Shizuru F., Haruka S. - Complete
Why me? by Blackfang64 reviews
It's one to have to work with your enemy but having to live with her is another. Oneshot ShizHar, don't like it well cope.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,642 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2009 - Shizuru F., Haruka S. - Complete
Parasol by Blackfang64 reviews
Why is she always carrying that thing I wonder? Every Tuesday she comes by, what is it about her that has captivated my attention? ShizX? oneshot, read to find out who it is
Mai HiME - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 742 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/7/2009 - Shizuru F. - Complete
Untouchable by ethicsforsale reviews
On the day after the Tamayura Festival, Haruka and Yukino discover something truly astonishing. Haruzuke.
Mai HiME - Rated: K - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,563 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/22/2009 - Haruka S., Shizuru F. - Complete
I'm Never Speaking up Again by Midori-Sensei reviews
You're going to have to make it up to me, Bubuzuke!" "Does Haruka-san want a kiss?" Haruzuke Go easy on me guys, you know I specialize in ShizNat.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,211 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/4/2009 - Haruka S., Shizuru F. - Complete