Home Community Books Harry Potter Nuna
Nuna
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 05-09-12
Founder: The Original Horcrux - Stories: 10 - Followers: 1 - id: 100103
Anything Nuna

Forever isn't long at all when I'm with you by Daddyyoucametoloveme reviews
What happens when Luna and Neville experience parenthood for the first time? Read on and find out!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,137 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/25/2012 - Neville L., Luna L.
Two Birds Of A Feather by alb33 reviews
That year we both realized that we had a lot more in common than we thought and over time we both began to have feelings for each other. Some people would say this is due to hormones, but personally, I believe the Nargles must be behind it all.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 68,985 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 12/2/2011 - Published: 5/15/2011 - Luna L., Neville L. - Complete
Second Guesses by Acacia Carter reviews
Neville has got quite enough to be getting on with, thank you very much, and this new situation with Luna is complicating things even more. Complete.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 63,453 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 1/27/2012 - Published: 10/25/2011 - Neville L., Luna L. - Complete
Rule With Heart by starkidpatronus reviews
Disclaimer:I don't own any part of Harry Potter. This is a story about Neville & Luna in Neville's sixth year & Luna's fifth.Luna is dating Michael Corner,just go with it.It also highlights Neville's inner struggle w/ his parents & all.What do you think?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,405 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/20/2012 - Published: 10/29/2011 - Neville L., Luna L.
Dumbledore's Army: Still Recruiting by alb33 reviews
Sequel to Two Birds of a Feather. Takes place during HBP and DH. Luna and Neville have been dating a year, but can their relationship survive the second wizarding war?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 97,497 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/7/2012 - Published: 12/2/2011 - Luna L., Neville L. - Complete
Professor Longbottom by Tallen93 reviews
*Takes place after DHP2*,Neville begins his new job as a teacher at Hogwarts,this story also will tell of his relationship with Luna,but how will Neville put up with another new face at Hogwarts who wants to be more then a colleague, or maybe his enemy?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 34,972 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/13/2012 - Published: 1/3/2012 - Neville L., Luna L. - Complete
The Loon and the Klutz by superpig909 reviews
Luna Lovegood is in love with Neville Longbottom, does he love her back? This story is filled with true love, bullies, family, and the threat of Lord Voldemort. Follow Luna and Neville through their relationship, set in OoTP. Image is not mine, I found it on google images.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 42 - Words: 46,749 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 11/8/2013 - Published: 3/24/2012 - Luna L., Neville L.
Not Alone, Never Alone by The Original Horcrux reviews
Luna had always felt something for Neville but she'd never truly realised what that was until Neville confronted her about it after the battle of Hogwarts. Life is perfect, Luna is flying but what's flying without turbulence?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 29 - Words: 62,127 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 4/20/2012 - Published: 7/14/2011 - Luna L., Neville L. - Complete
Her Name is Luna by The Original Horcrux reviews
Her name is Luna and she's crazy as can be. Her name is Luna and she's lonely just like me. Her name is Luna and she can see the thestrals too. Her name is Luna and I know she loves me true. **5th Year AU**
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,380 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/31/2012 - Published: 5/1/2012 - Luna L., Neville L.