Home Community Books Wheel of Time Nynaeve x Lan
Nynaeve x Lan
Follow .
Focus: Books Wheel of Time, Since: 09-16-04
Founder: neela - Stories: 66 - Followers: 35 - Staff: 4 - id: 1353
Stories about everyone's favourite WoT couple Mr and Mrs Mandragoran! Do you know of a NynLan story at that hasn't reached this archive? PM either the manager, or a member of the staff, and we'll get it archived! [WARNING: M rated stories is here also] - NOW SEEKING NEW STAFF MEMBERS! PM neela if you're interested. :D

Healing by pennyante reviews
I thought there was a bit too much left to the imagination at the end of A Memory of Light, so I wrote this Lan/Nynaeve-centered story, taking place during and after the content of the scenes in the Epilogue, to fill in some of the blanks. I hope it gestures toward some of the problems going forward, and the pain of what's been lost, more than AMoL did.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,187 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 16 - Published: 1/21/2013 - Lan, Nynaeve - Complete
Still Kissing by Tris'sLightningQuill reviews
Rather bleh oneshot that should take place on their wedding night...I was always irked that the Myrelle issue was never aired; they're so good at communicating about everything else. Still, she deserves a sentance or two, I think. Needs tweaking.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,014 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/2/2010 - Lan, Nynaeve
Indian Summer by Ellyrianna reviews
'Nynaeve, seeming to feel the rush of time keenly, gave her free moments over to moonlit walks on the battlements with Lan.' Gapfiller for The Shadow Rising. Lan/Nynaeve. Just a hair AU - my memory is not as good as I want to think it is.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,735 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Nynaeve, Lan - Complete
To Heal The Dead by Blue Dragon reviews
We all know Nyneave's eventually going to do it. She's going to do the impossible. Here's my take on what might happen, when she arrives too late at the Gap and finds Lan... of course she can't accept that he's dead. He just needs a spot of healing...
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,942 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/12/2010 - Published: 11/17/2009 - Nynaeve, Lan - Complete
I've been waiting for you by Seraz reviews
"I've been waiting for you" she would say, and she would put her arms around Lan's neck and kiss him.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 599 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/4/2010 - Lan - Complete
Role Reversals by Kate'130 reviews
Lan and Nynaeve's roles are often alluded to after Crown of Swords. This is set sometime after they arrive with Elayne and company in Caemlyn. Just a look into what conversation they might have had based on Nynaeve's feelings about her role in private.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,114 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/11/2011 - Lan, Nynaeve - Complete
Musings at Dawn by Kitsune Moonstar reviews
Lan watches his wife sleep.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 627 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Nynaeve, Lan - Complete
Tangled Threads by EvilChani reviews
AU from CoT. Tarmon Gai'don had passed, but not in the way it was meant; the Pattern cannot be woven by prophecy alone. Spurned to action by the force of time itself, our heroes forge their own paths, reweaving the Pattern in the way the Wheel wills.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 86,086 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 3/16/2014 - Published: 5/29/2009 - Elnore A.
How You Survived the War by Ellyrianna reviews
Lan and Nynaeve and the detractions of distance. Set during "The Gathering Storm."
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/3/2009 - Nynaeve, Lan - Complete
Old Bonds by Brytanie reviews
Moiraine has returned. Shaken, but unchanged. Nynaeve and Lan spend precious time together before the last battle. Old feelings rise, some fall, but will history repeat itself? Nynaeve/Lan. Rating to be safe.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,758 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/3/2009 - Published: 2/19/2009
Someone Else's Fault by Valar Morghulis reviews
It's never been in Nyneave's nature to forgive and forget, and when she gets angry not even Lan can stand in her way. However, it's never been in Lan's nature to back down from a challenge... Oneshot.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,560 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/11/2009 - Complete
Play ahead of Fate by PenandpaperPoet reviews
Lan's poem to Nynaeve, as they journey so does the poem. He always spoke how he couldn't love her, and when finally the wool headed man had her, he had to keep her.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 196 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Complete
He Missed Her by Machlud reviews
Just a short one shot in Lan's POV. Takes place after The Golden Crane chapter in KoD. L/N
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 521 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/8/2008 - Complete
Flowers by Min Daae reviews
Yay for fluffy ONESHOTS. LanxNynaeve. ['you cultivated flowers where I cultivated stones...'] In an argument, Nynaeve says something she didn't mean to say. Lan does something about it. Cuteish. R&R, if you love them. Rating to be safe.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/27/2006 - Complete
Waiting by Fyadora Lyryn reviews
Heh. It's a drabble Lan's PoV. Read and find out. Disclaimer is on the summary because I forgot to put it in the story itself. I do not own WoT, wish I did though.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 61 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 9/22/2006 - Complete
Beautiful Dawn by Traitors Daughter reviews
Lan x Nynaeve, Lans POV. He loves her completely and utterly. Songfic. R&R.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,280 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/16/2006 - Complete
To be Bound by Traitors Daughter reviews
Lan x Nynaeve. Nynaeve is being hunted by Black Ajah. Why? And what can be done about it? Read and Review please! CHAPTER 14, Good news and new Threats!
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 26,887 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/5/2007 - Published: 9/4/2006
Lans thoughts on tea by Sderai reviews
wierd title aye! Lans thought on THAT scene in book one. R&R please!
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 804 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/22/2006 - Complete
Passion of Thought by Childhood Aspirations reviews
Sleep proves illusive as Nynaeve dreams of the one man who's managed to capture her heart... Please R&R! short ONESHOT.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 385 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/24/2006 - Complete
Let Me Go by amberreader reviews
Starting after Crossroads of Twilight, one way Lan and Nynaeve's situation could have been resolved.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 3,954 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/21/2007 - Published: 7/31/2006 - Complete
The Family of the Golden Crane by Shandy reviews
Post Tarmon Gai'don. A look into the lives of the Royal family of Malkier. Nynaeve x Lan.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,573 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 9/12/2008 - Published: 7/1/2006 - Lan, Nynaeve
A Day with Elnore by Wackysocks reviews
Nynaeve spends a day with her daughter Elnore while Lan is away with Maric. A plotless LanNynaeve oneshot.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,417 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/28/2006 - Complete
A Cooling Moment by eternalotaku reviews
On a hot summer day during their travels, will Lan and Nynaeve be able to find relief? NynxLan Please R&R!
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 839 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/16/2006 - Complete
Dancing In the Darkness by Panthino reviews
NynLan OneShot. Lan finds Nynaeve singing in a clearing.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 656 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Complete
Confessions of a Warder by spiritflight3 reviews
As Lan lays broken and bleeding on the battle field, he reflects on his love for Nynaeve. Check my profile page for information regarding this story.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,407 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/4/2006 - Complete
60 | Page 1 .. Last Next »