Home Community Cartoons X-Men: Evolution OC Babies and laughaholics
OC Babies and laughaholics
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons X-Men: Evolution, Since: 03-30-06
Founder: Yay for Me - Stories: 41 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 4 - id: 30337
Just a simple little forum with A. funny stories B. OC stoires or C.all of the above. or anything i feel like putting in my c2 cuz it's my c2! the best c2 ever! that's right i said it! LOL!

Mysterious Paperwork by Yay for Me reviews
A collection of random one shots, mostly focused on everyone's favorite bald mutant, Professor Xavier. Warning Major OOC-ness. RR please :
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,948 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/13/2010 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Professor X/Prof. Charles Xavier, Wolverine/Logan
the aussie,the toad, and the telephone by Yay for Me reviews
The title explains it all! Warning! major hyperness major OOCness and major bashing with a telephone! don't like don't read! you have been warned! UPDATED AFTER A TWO YEAR HIATUS, FIFTH CHAPTER IS UP!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,651 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/24/2009 - Published: 6/19/2006 - Pyro, Toad/Todd T.
Origins by strayphoenix reviews
The completly true origins of Wolverine. Has to do with penguins, Jimmy Buffett, a cucumber, Mia Ham, ABBA, Scarlet O'Hara, a bean burrito, and a blue squirrel. oneshot
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,919 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/15/2006 - Wolverine/Logan - Complete
The X Men: Evolution Guide to Mary Sues by theweirdperson reviews
A simple guide on how to make sure your character is not a Mary Sue or Gary Stu. Please take note that I wrote this purely for my own amusement, and I am not in any way an expert on the matter.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,907 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/23/2006 - Published: 6/11/2006 - Complete
this story is too stupid to deserve a title by Yay for Me reviews
this story is too dumb to deserve a summary. but oh well, what happenes when a boys interuppts girl talk? Bashing! OOCs! Randomness! Stupidity! a Hyper writer! don't like don't read! no flames! you have been warned.oneshot
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,598 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/4/2006 - Nightcrawler/Kurt W. - Complete
6606 The End Of The World by Redd Eyez reviews
IT's the end of the world and what do the Xmen do?
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 902 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Jean Grey, Cyclops/Scott S. - Complete
Belbituan Academy by WereKid reviews
Prof. X has expanded and built a new academy in PA. The story of teen mutants, with Rturn of two Evo teens as young adults. T for well it's about teens it can't be good. Chapter one up.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,308 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/22/2006 - Published: 4/21/2006 - Nightcrawler/Kurt W., Shadowcat/Katherine P./Kitty P.
Smoke by goddess of darkness3 reviews
Logan is not the only smoker at the Institute... Please read and review!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 837 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/19/2006 - Cyclops/Scott S. - Complete
It's a Family Affair by xmengirlzrule reviews
The Professor thinks the XMen need to learn more responsibility and, along with the other instructors, decides to throw them headfirst into a “real life simulation”. What lies ahead in the realm of adulthood? A spouse, kids… a job? Many canon appearances.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,525 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/31/2005 - Published: 9/11/2005
Midnight by Pinkchick reviews
What exactly do Xavier's students do when the clock strikes twelve? Please R&R! Rated PG for one word!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,226 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/20/2003 - Complete
Fun With Food by Gothicthundra reviews
What happens when the Brotherhood try role playing with food people? Read and find out.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,317 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/8/2006 - Complete
A true Angel by xglittergigglesx reviews
Set after 'My 17th Year' and 'I wanted that girl to stop crying.' Another sad fic.She visited this cemetery often. The tombstone in front of her was an all too familiar sight. Every chip, every crack, she had memorized.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,612 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/29/2006 - Shadowcat/Katherine P./Kitty P. - Complete
My 17th Year by xglittergigglesx reviews
Like I said, I remember most of my 17th year, but its the big things I don't. People say its the small things that matter but thats a load of bull. It's the big things that matter. Believe me.Follows on from 'I just wanted that girl to stop crying' read t
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 451 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/9/2006 - Avalanche/Lance A., Shadowcat/Katherine P./Kitty P. - Complete
Life in Bayville by Violet Angel1 reviews
Haley Woodrow and her family move to Bayville. She’s a normal girl and it’s a pretty normal city, or so she thinks. Ironically, she becomes a mutant. So can she handle all the chaos both the X-men and Brotherhood bring? Can she handle her powers?
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 39,246 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/4/2005 - Published: 12/29/2004
Ghost by Fluffy-Pink-Donkey reviews
Alexandra Brown or Ally as her few mates and parents call her. Is a plain girl with an ordinary life things change when her parent’s marital problems. She is sent to live in Bayville with the EOH. It’s a fresh start and Ally is unaware of what lies ahead
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,845 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/23/2005 - Published: 4/8/2005
You are never alone by Tempting Sweet Poison reviews
Rogue is crying in a park when she is chanced upon by a stranger. Romy Oneshot, rather fluffy.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,935 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/24/2005 - Complete
Xmen: Back in Action by silentxloudmouth reviews
The Xmen are grown up and have moved away to live their own lives. When they are called back to help stop a new threat how will they interact with one another again and what about their kids and the current Xteens. Rated T just to be safe. Plenty of pairs
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 68,397 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/17/2007 - Published: 8/7/2005
Why does every story need a title? by war angel00 reviews
I have noooooo idea what to write as a title or as a summary,so here's what I was thinking:you read the story,and then you give me some ideas,ok?Sorry for the grammar or the spelling,sometimes I forget about those minor things...:
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/20/2005 - Published: 7/19/2005 - Rogue/Anna Marie, Gambit/Remy L.
When You're Bigger by Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers reviews
Two year old Rachel Summers explains how things work around the mansion to the newly born child of Logan and Ororo. Jott and Loro
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,060 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/3/2004 - Cyclops/Scott S., Jean Grey - Complete
What Would Scott Do If He Couldn't Sleep? by Diaz F reviews
I think the title says it all. A Scott fic with a little ScottJean. Well, if you considered it as Jott... Please read and review!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,354 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/17/2005 - Cyclops/Scott S., Jean Grey - Complete
Time of the Month by Agent-G reviews
What happens when all of the female members of the mansion are having that time of the month all at the same time? Nothing good for the men that's for sure. AGU oneshot
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,582 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/31/2006 - Complete
The XFiles by bright pink nail polish reviews
Forced by Xavier, the students living under his roof now must keep a dairy! Told through the entries of Xmen, you'll hear all about the adventure, trouble, rumors, and romance that go on in the mansion. Who said a dairy was ever private?
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,342 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/23/2005 - Published: 7/29/2005
The Professor's Secret Meeting by Cajun Charmer reviews
Did you ever want to know what the faculty of the Institute think of the students of the Institute, well now you can, slight, very, very, very, very slight rohne, very.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,944 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/19/2004
The Power of Four Elements by Elements4 reviews
Introducing the world to Anna Lee, a thirteen year old girl with extraordinary powers. Recruiting her, though will not be so easy for both the XMen and the Brotherhood...Read. Review. Vote. Three words. Is it that hard to do?
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,925 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/24/2006 - Published: 10/22/2005 - Complete
the dreaded Room 419 by xglittergigglesx reviews
What happens if a group of mutants are in room 419 for diffrent reasons. What is room 419 i hear you ask? Well it is where the trouble makers, hopless cases and all around dumb asses go. AU
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,193 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/8/2005
41 | Page 1 2 Next »