Home Community Cartoons Storm Hawks OC GALLERY
OC GALLERY
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Storm Hawks, Since: 06-27-11
Founder: dharak - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - id: 93448
A community formed for Storm Hawks stories involving many OC characters or composed entirely of OC characters. Come all OC centric stories.

Welcome by MYSTERY READER the original reviews
Aerrow-"No matter where Cycloniss is, she's still a threat and it's the Storm Hawks sworn duty to go after her!" Stork-"Um, I don't think the Condor is gonna fit!" Piper-"Oh it'll fit. Trust me." A-"Stork, take us through." Starling-"Squadron Log..It's been six hours the bravest people I know left for for the FarSideā€¦" Finn-"Dude!" A-"This is gonna be fun." The 3rd season.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,169 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 3/22 - Published: 3/2 - [Aerrow, Piper] Finn, Cyclonis
Starlight, Star Bright by MYSTERY READER the original reviews
"I'm Aerrow leader of the Storm Hawks and this is my Squadron:Piper, 'Navigation and tactics', Finn 'Chicka-cha...', Junko 'Uh...', Stork 'We're doomed.', and my co-pilot Radarr '*Squawk*'. Our mission, protect Atmos from the talons of Cyclonia. And for us, the sky is never the limit!" (fly high, flip this guy, all up in the fly!, fly!) at least what I think the lyrics are. AXP mor
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,025 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 3/31 - Published: 1/26 - [Aerrow, Piper]
Peace on Atmos by Saerphe reviews
The Storm Hawks decide to spend Christmas on Terra Nord with their friends the Blizzarians! But what will happen when the Cyclonians show up to invade the Terra? A cute little oneshot features Weaverbird, my OC. Merry Christmas everyone!
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,289 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Complete
Scales and Bones by Veran Shade reviews
I'm just a mail-carrier. Not a weapon. Why does the past insist in making itself known? I didn't ask for any of this... well, that's not true. I got to meet the King of Rogues. And frankly, I don't regret it. ReptonXOc
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 164,029 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/12 - Published: 8/16/2010 - Repton
Gargoyles by defectivebrainstorm reviews
While the rest of Atmos seemed to think the danger had past, one young Sky Knight and his motley squadron set off in the pursuit of nightmares to unearth a new evil before it could grow larger than anyone had ever imagined. This is their story. Mostly OC
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 794,204 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/7/2011 - Published: 2/12/2008