Home Community Movies Batman Begins/Dark Knight OCs From Hell
OCs From Hell
Follow .
Focus: Movies Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Since: 01-04-10
Founder: Night's King - Stories: 265 - Followers: 39 - id: 77465
A community dedicated to the awful OCs that have infiltrated TDK. You want Batman's twin sister? Bruce Wayne's sexy Sue secretary? The Joker's savior and soul-mate? The Scarecrow's emo little Arkham patient/love toy? Two-Face's unexplained Rachel replacement? Bane's other Talia? No, you don't want them? Neither do I! But they're all here for your viewing pleasure. Or your flaming.

Grex by Grex reviews
You call yourself an Agent of Chaos, you're not. Chaos is completely random, filtered with teeny bits of kindness. Agent of Carnage fits you much better. -Ibis Crow
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 29,160 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/5 - Published: 4/10 - J. Crane, OC, Joker
Living Fear by FearMadness reviews
Alice Grenwood is Jonathan Crane's personal assistant. A childhood friend of his, she learns about his 'problem'. The thing is, she's not too happy. But love can prevail in the worst of people, right? An OC romance. Takes place in Batman Begins. Rated PG-13 at least, the rating may change later. I'm not sure how this is gonna go.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,790 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/18 - Published: 3/13 - J. Crane, OC
Jokeress by screamfan reviews
The Joker is back and causing chaos as usual. One quiet girl catches his attention but deep down she's as crazy as him. She just needs to introduce a little anarchy. Rated T because of adult themes later on and just to be safe.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,402 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/12 - Published: 1/5 - Joker
Choices by quinnofhearts reviews
Megan is a emotionally disturbed girl, nobody is really there for her in her life leading her to cling to something, someone. After long years of being abused by her father fiscally and emotionally and only emotionally abused by her mother she doesn't see anything wrong in the jokers outburst as she tries to get closer to him. Will she change her ways and see she worth more or stay
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,805 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/4/2014 - Published: 10/16/2014 - Joker, OC
Boys will be Boys by mysterynotsolved reviews
Maria Parker was seen as a being not meant to be out free. Maybe they were right. However, as soon as she meets the Joker, she is lost to the Darkness completely, never hesitating. Abused, heartbroken beyond repair, she is one that will never be classed sane by the people of Gotham. But who needs sanity, when she has her Joker? A story of alove that was born from chaos, and blood.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,282 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/25/2014 - Published: 11/23/2014
Gotham's Cinderella by InkFairy reviews
When Bruce Wayne's secretary stumbles upon his secret, they strike a deal. By agreeing to play his girlfriend, Valencia Carter helps him battle Gotham's gossips as the Batman continues to battle the criminal underworld. It was just supposed to be a business arrangement, but things are never so simple in this city. Bruce/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 36,554 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 8/19/2014 - Published: 8/21/2011 - Bruce W./Batman
Batman's Little Sister by X22 reviews
We all know the story of batman but what if he had a little sister who he was two years older than? What if the Joker found out about this sister? This is my first attempt at a DC based story so please read and comment. ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO DC! I don't own any characters except Naida Wayne
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,996 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/14 - Published: 7/19/2014 - Bruce W./Batman
The Jokers Guest by lunabloodmoon666 reviews
A simple girl at a simple place but it happens to be the wrong one.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,459 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 9/18/2014 - Published: 6/26/2014 - Joker, OC
Imprisonment by QueenMoriarty5 reviews
Barbara is a normal, sixteen year old girl. Well, she tries to be, but being the daughter of Commissioner Gordon is very hard to get past, especially if the Joker is on the loose. Not really "on the loose" but locked behind a cell in GCPD, so there's no way he'd be able to get out, right? Set during the events of TDK.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,504 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/19/2014 - Published: 6/12/2014
Bats and Laughter by Original-callingbird97 reviews
I had vowed never to return to Gotham until a certain billionaire playboy hired me to plan my older brother's charity event..."Your mine, doll face," the Joker sneered murderously. "It-ah will be easier if you-ah just accept it." With the Crown Prince of chaos reign of terror upon Gotham, Nikki Dent finds herself caught up with the Batman and his arch nemesis. OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,581 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 215 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 6/7/2014 - [Bruce W./Batman, OC, Joker] Harvey D.
The Straw to his Scarecrow by APieceOfThePuzzle reviews
Cassandra Pierce is the new kid at Gotham High...she's intelligent, kind, and sarcastic. Jonathan Crane is the genius who is bullied and has a less than desirable home life. When these two sophomores meet, they both have to expect the unexpected in everything. (Story is probably better than summary. Also, my writing skills will improve as the story goes on.)
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,859 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 5/21/2014 - J. Crane
Green with Enmity by Abigail Hobbs reviews
Years go by, time passes. I live my life, but not to the fullest. Because nothing will ever be the same. As an orphan, my life is full of questions- but I prefer to think of them as riddles, and all I need are the answers. (Joker, OC, and the Riddler)
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Crime/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 44,367 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/11/2014 - Published: 2/14/2014 - Joker, OC - Complete
Help Me, Please! by Maddie Schmid reviews
When Jonathan Crane's little sister, Parker, is kidnapped by the not-so-notorious villain, Hush, what would he do to save the only person loved?
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Family/Crime - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,319 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/26/2014 - Published: 3/30/2014 - Joker, J. Crane, Harvey D., Bane
Consolation by PrettyLittleMasochist reviews
Work can get a little stressful for Dr. Jonathan Crane with Rachel Dawes breathing down his neck and coming home to his messy pent house isn't any help at all until his personal form of consolation throws out the idea to play a game. A cute/sexy little One-shot between Jonathan and my Oc. If you like this couple please feel free to check out the story 'The Marionette'
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,199 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/1/2014 - J. Crane, OC - Complete
Batman and Night Fox Begins by Assassin Rogue reviews
This is the story of Abigail Johnson/ Night Fox. Abigail was 10 years old when her mother died and 13 when her father died. She is now 14 years old and on her own, for only a few months. Abigail never imagined the life that is soon to come to her.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Crime/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,776 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/27/2014 - Published: 11/25/2013 - Bruce W./Batman, Alfred P., J. Crane, OC
Rachel has a twin sister by takara410 reviews
Rachel and Angel could not be more opposite of twin sisters, while one puts thugs in jail the other kills demons either was Serenity is back in Gotham. She came to kill ghosts and supernatural not stop Crane and help Batman,Bruce is getting close to her and her kids don't like that. Not a Rachel and Bruce story
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,488 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/21 - Published: 6/29/2013 - Rachel D., J. Crane, Bruce W./Batman, Harvey D.
The Liar, The Girl, The Hero by VictoriaKurt reviews
If you ask 23 year old Julie Gordon who her fiancé was she was say Jack Napier not the Joker. And if you ask her who Bruce Wayne she won't say Batman. But if you ask her who she is in love with...she won't know the answer. What happens when Julie finds out that her fiancé is actually the Joker and that he just tried to kill her? And will a new romance spark? Bruce/OC/Joker
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,277 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 10/7/2013 - Published: 9/3/2013 - Bruce W./Batman, Joker, OC
The Drowning Lawyer by luckyflyingfish24601 reviews
The Joker once again resides in Arkham Asylum, and once again the staff are attempting to 'cure' him. Unfortunately, the Joker's sickness seems to be contagious as his stay in the Asylum does more harm than good. Doctor Lestrange will learn quite quickly that history always repeats itself. As long as there is Gotham, there will be a Joker. Please R&R. *Recently off hiatus*
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,755 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/23 - Published: 7/31/2013 - Joker, OC, Bruce W./Batman
Knife Smile by HauntedImmortalNightmare reviews
Jodie Gordon is on her way to meet her Uncle Commissioner Gordon when she hears a grunt of pain coming from an alleyway. What happens next might just make her life turn into a living nightmare... Enough of a nightmare to make her snap. One bad day is all it takes... (And-uh by the way... Jodie's not going to turn out to be the Joker's soul mate or his saviour. She's 15 not Jesus.)
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,208 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/28/2013 - Published: 7/29/2013 - Joker, J. Gordon
The Joker's new treat by LionessLieha reviews
The Joker is about to have a new shrink, a young girl but a fierce psychiatrist. Even though the fact that she is good, he is better and has diffrent plans then her. Will be written in diffrent perspectives. Joker/Elle
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,311 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/24/2013 - Published: 6/7/2013 - J. Gordon, Bruce W./Batman, Joker
Perfect Time, Wrong Place by YvaineDeath reviews
first story second attempt go easy on me pleaseeee :D
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,170 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/16/2014 - Published: 6/4/2013 - Joker
Nightmare In Gotham by JokerandHeathrulesx reviews
Ali dent, little sister to Harvey gets caught up in one big nightmare. hurt all her life she runs into the mob who treat her bad. the joker wants her will he hurt her like all the rest or love her and give her a life that she has never had?
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,719 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/19/2013 - Published: 3/20/2012 - Joker
Duels by GeorgiaMaeSixx reviews
Gemia's life changed when she turned up to work that evening. She'll never be the same again, not after meeting Two Face: Harvey Dent.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,702 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Harvey D. - Complete
Adria by gillpillpiano13 reviews
What if Bruce Wayne, the Batman, had a sister? 18 year old Adria Wayne always looks up to her older brother. But now what will she think when he suddenly becomes a crime fighting vigilante? And what if a fellow classmate Richard "Robin" ( hint-hint) Grayson gets involved as well and in more ways than one?
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,017 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/18/2013 - Published: 4/23/2013 - Bruce W./Batman
The Darkest Hour is Just Before the Dawn by ScalePhoenix14825 reviews
Allyson Wayne is the illegitimate daughter of Bruce Wayne. She left Gotham after the Batman took the fall for Harvey Dent, but returned 8 years later only to find her father has gone back out in the night. She goes to the officer who convinced her dad to go back out there and confronts him. J.Blake/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 12,153 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 4/16/2014 - Published: 1/12/2013 - [J. Blake, OC] Bruce W./Batman, Alfred P.
153 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »