Home Community Anime/Manga Eyeshield 21 OCxCC Pairs in Eyesh21!
OCxCC Pairs in Eyesh21!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Eyeshield 21, Since: 04-22-07
Founder: Vir M - Stories: 14 - Followers: 2 - id: 44982
This C2 features fics that pair up an Original Character[OC] with a Cannon Character[CC]! Any and all couples are welcome, including yaoi and yuri sets. Additionally, no descrimination against Mary Sues will be made. If you object to your story being placed in this C2, please let me know via PM or email. Thanks, and happy reading!

The Equal Of The Devil by I feel like ice cream reviews
Following along to Eyeshield 21, when Hiruma recruites his team he adds on this mysterious player as another line backer. But when Hiruma finds out a big secret about this player, is there a soft spot in Hiruma to be discovered? Hiruma X OC Edited a bit
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 260 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 3/7/2010 - Published: 8/29/2006 - Hiruma Y.
Secret Confidant of the Devil Bats QB by lycanine reviews
An OC making appearance into the main stream comic. Will include romance later. Between my char and Hiruma? Maybe a hint, I dunno, evil grin. Disclaimer to all authorised copyrights. Just put up the names for voting of Kaoru's bf, I need votes. Ya Ha!
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,687 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/12/2006 - Published: 3/21/2006
Disclosure of Childhood Friends by lycanine reviews
A sequel to Boy, Girl and a Dog. The team has found out about Kaoru. What will happened? Read to find out. This is for those who have read and review my stories and those who ask for a sequel. Disclaimer to all authorized copyrights. The 2 Kaoru's mine!
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,681 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/9/2006 - Complete
Desperate For Attention by dittogrrl reviews
When Seijuro Shin comes and takes your best friend away and joins the football team you can't join what's a girl to do? Become team manager of course! It's my firstfanfiction so don't be too harsh! Please RxR! Chapter 5 is up! OCxS
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,682 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/27/2006 - Published: 3/7/2006 - Wakana K., Shin S.
Boy, Girl and a Dog by lycanine reviews
Hello everyone, in short, how Hiruma got Cerberus and about someone from his past. AU setting, using this story to kick start my OC into my other stories. R & R YaHa! The thoughts part belongs to Kaoru, but the italics wouldn't show
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,459 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/19/2006 - Complete
Eyeshield 21 The Dating SIM! by Nazzy reviews
This is especially made for the fangirls of Eyeshield 21! Follow the journey of a main character, whose adventure and Lovelife will be decided by YOU! yes, YOU! So, what are you waiting for? come and read this now! CHAPTER 6 AND 7 UP!
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,508 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/5/2006 - Published: 2/3/2006
Macho Girl by RiskyJR737 reviews
Tora Minoma is a new girl at Deimon High School,she is a black belt in karate and has won lots of trophes for gymnastics.She goes by the name of Tora Minoma Bully Buster,she was an enemy of Hiruma's and wants revenge.She's also a great quartre back!
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,241 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/5/2006 - Published: 2/12/2006
Stronger by sora49 reviews
An Eyeshield 21 oneshot between Shin and my OC, about the hunger for perfection that is the shadow of true sportsmanship. It pretty much summarizes a fanfic I'm planning for the anime, so comments and suggestions on furthering the story are welcomed.
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 733 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/20/2007 - Shin S. - Complete
I Kid You Not by Vir M reviews
SHINxOC. Piano playing Erika was taken from her German home due to family issues, and now lives with her uncle in Japan. She is forced to speak a new language in her thick accent, make new friends, and survive in an alien culture. What's a girl to do?
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,694 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 12/16/2008 - Published: 12/9/2006 - Shin S., Wakana K.