Home Community General The Sincerest Form
The Sincerest Form
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-09-10
Founder: strafica - Stories: 247 - Followers: 0 - id: 81300
Stories from various fandoms (Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Naruto, LOTR/The Hobbit, X-Men, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, etc) that are OC-centric.

Wanderer of Time: Darkness Within by Tinker16 reviews
The powers within have been steadily growing, buying time until the moment of remembrance. The moment swiftly approaches. Wanda's fears are coming to a head as she realizes what has been living inside her has only one purpose in the universe. And it holds no qualms in destroying any who gets in its way, even those who Wanda loves. (Part Three of the Wanderer of Time trilogy)
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,445 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 237 - Published: 11/9 - 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, OC
Dragonfly by Kettobase reviews
Being reborn into the Uchiha clan in the same generation as Itachi promises nothing but a short-lived second life. But, hey—if I'm going to die with certainty, I might as well go out with a bang, right? SI Rebirth. [COMPLETE except for poll extras]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 16 - Words: 58,219 - Reviews: 712 - Favs: 1,324 - Follows: 1,540 - Updated: 10/9 - Published: 11/1/2014 - Itachi U., Shisui U., OC
Fall by Discoabc reviews
It isn't the dance that makes them fall. It is everything that happens afterwards. A 100-Drabble Set based off the 100 writing prompt challenge by Sunshockk on dA. TsunaxOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 61 - Words: 43,268 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 198 - Updated: 11/9 - Published: 5/27 - [Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., OC]
I See Fire by MissScarlettJ reviews
I expected a lot when I was reborn into the Avatar world. I expected to become a kick-ass fire-bender, worthy of my namesake. I expected to save my brother and help him make the world a better place. I expected a lot of things, and now I know that it was a mistake. Expecting just makes you that much more unprepared for the harsh reality. Self Insert! Future Jet/OMC! SLASH!
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,872 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 208 - Follows: 246 - Updated: 10/16 - Published: 5/29 - Iroh, Jet, OC
To Go Home by PickleDillo reviews
Being dropped into a pre-industrial world seems to have more downfalls than perks for Maggie. Even so, she's managed to find a home with hobbits and finds a definition of love that she thought she knew, all in the form of one baby hobbit by the name of Bilbo Baggins. [Re-telling, Realism, Set 50 years prior to The Lonely Mountain]
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 35,919 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 5/20 - Published: 5/29/2014 - Thorin, Bilbo B., Fili, OC
An Unexpected Understudy by ToYourLeft reviews
Waking up in the body of a very male Bilbo Baggins in a whole different world was not on the top of Laura Aldine's list. But according to Gandalf, the Valar had their reasons. Laura just wished they had bothered to ask her first.
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 120,644 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 6/13 - Published: 8/16/2014 - Gandalf, Thorin, OC
What They Wouldn't Do by Ashevillain reviews
Sarah Corrigan is a secretary at Orion Inc, a shady company previously owned by Wilson Fisk. When Daredevil begins investigating Orion, Sarah accidentally discovers his true identity, and he's not pleased. Despite her best efforts to avoid him after figuring out who he is, she quickly finds herself on the receiving end of a Daredevil interrogation in a dark alley. Eventual Matt/OC.
Daredevil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 131,512 - Reviews: 715 - Favs: 451 - Follows: 661 - Updated: 11/8 - Published: 5/18 - Matt M., OC
KHR: Nadir by Neleothesze reviews
(Complete) Budding illusionist Archer Kyne is confused: the universe keeps throwing the Sun Arcobaleno in her path... but any sort of attraction's pointless. After all, the sun belongs to the sky and all that rot... Doesn't it? Reborn x OC (body hopping/pseudo-SI; light-hearted romance)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,997 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 8/5 - Published: 7/6 - [Reborn, OC, Adult Reborn] - Complete
While I'm Alive by Aint It Fun reviews
All Rylan Davenport ever wanted was a life of adventure. Moving to a foreign island and starting a new job at Jurassic World seemed like a good place to start. Then enter Owen Grady, a hot shot, impulsive velociraptor trainer at the park. When Owen takes on the challenge of filling Rylan's world with adventure, her life begins to change in a way she never expected.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 71,227 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 336 - Follows: 440 - Updated: 9/17 - Published: 6/29 - OC, Owen
Coffee Run by I-AM-SiriusLOCKED reviews
Eva works at a fancy coffee shop round the corner from New York's Avengers Tower, meaning she gets a lot of funny customers- and that the novelty's worn off. But a day or so after the events in Sokovia, it's a new guy's turn to do the Earth's Mightiest Heroes' coffee run, and this one's different in more than just appearance.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 46 - Words: 34,645 - Reviews: 314 - Favs: 321 - Follows: 487 - Updated: 11/27 - Published: 5/10 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., OC, Vision
Walk Two Lifetimes by Coolio101 reviews
Surviving in the 78th district of South Rukongai was tough. When you were a ten-year-old girl with a baby to take care of, it was even harder. Getting reincarnated as Kuchiki Hisana after dying of cancer was never part of the plan. OC-fic
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 160,505 - Reviews: 1601 - Favs: 2,110 - Follows: 2,232 - Updated: 11/3 - Published: 7/27/2014 - Rukia K., Byakuya K., Hisana K., OC
Gone Fishing by KlonoaDreams reviews
Life in the world of One Piece…isn't so great as one would think. Of course, I'm in no position to talk, considering how lucky I've been. Though, if there's one thing I've learned the hard way since my first life, it's that luck eventually runs out. SI OC [Cover Art: UnstableFable]
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 45,451 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 304 - Updated: 11/15 - Published: 5/29 - Shanks, OC
My Heart's Three Pointer by Iris Of The Open Skies reviews
"I once had a thousand desires, but in my one desire to know you, all else melted away." She honestly wasn't like any other woman. She was... different. She preferred most things that girls that age would not. Solitude. Silence. A Kise-free life. Still, there was something very appealing about her. And Kise Ryota was never one to ignore such an interesting person. [KisexOC]
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 43,192 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 333 - Follows: 271 - Updated: 3/14 - Published: 8/23/2014 - [Kise R., OC] Kasamatsu Y. - Complete
Sugarcane by juungi reviews
The taste of the chocolate he gave her is especially bittersweet, but it carries with it more meaning than words could ever convey. And with it starts a new and unusual friendship. Murasakibara x OC
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,258 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 599 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 12/10/2012 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Murasakibara A., OC - Complete
The Original Three by tinseltown reviews
Victoria harbors feelings for one of her best friends, Bucky Barnes, & a dangerous secret she's never told anyone. When she finds out both of her boys have died in action, she feels like her world has ended. But the world works in mysterious ways & when both men tumble back into her life, Victoria is given the chance to save & reunite them all...if she can only control herself.
Captain America - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 265,974 - Reviews: 369 - Favs: 362 - Follows: 473 - Updated: 11/22 - Published: 5/28/2014 - Steve R./Capt. America, Bucky B., OC, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
Insensible Ramblings by KhAeL reviews
Series of drabbles of Tadashi being a dork. Tadashi has always been the calm, sensible one in the group. But everyone always found it funny whenever he's around girls he likes. Tadashi X OC. Will be labeled "Complete" since I have no idea when I can update next. Enjoy!
Big Hero 6 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 43,853 - Reviews: 397 - Favs: 392 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 12/24/2014 - Published: 11/7/2014 - [OC, Tadashi Hamada] Baymax, Hiro Hamada - Complete
A New Home for the Pharaoh by jackalope21 reviews
A new member has come to the museum to remodel the Egyptian exhibit. What happens when the young pharaoh gets curious about the young woman? Rated 'T' for later chapters.
Night at the Museum - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 40 - Words: 76,393 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 241 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 3/22/2010 - Published: 6/21/2009 - Ahkmenrah, OC - Complete
Metamorphosis by KlonoaDreams reviews
It's quite sad to say there are definitely worse things than being covered in bugs, as one victim of circumstance finds out the hard way after being reborn into a fictional world. Of course, fictional, for Aburame Shiki, has now become factual. SI OC [Cover Art: UnstableFable]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 55,362 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 507 - Follows: 662 - Updated: 8/8 - Published: 6/20 - Kakashi H., Rin, Obito U., OC
Tomato Sauce - トマトソース by SassySizzleMonster reviews
I guess that whole death by ice cream truck was entirely worth it if you got to reincarnate into your favorite world, especially when you were technically related to the main man himself. SI OC Insert [DISCONTINUED UNTIL DECIDED OTHERWISE]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 51,893 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 703 - Follows: 898 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 2/18/2014 - OC
The Anthem of the Indelible by Toraffles reviews
After striking a rash deal with God, Saezuru Kane is stripped of her memories and brought to a world of vast oceans and billowing sails, where freedom can only be attained through strength. But despite the lost memories and spilt blood, despite her callused hands and the constant fall of tears, she couldn't bring herself to regret a single moment. OC-centric. Eventual AcexOCxKidd.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,982 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 9/5/2014 - Published: 6/22/2014 - Shanks, E. Kidd, Straw Hats P., OC
Scourgify by Pretend Fiction reviews
The words be careful what you wish for had never rung truer. "Wait... what did she just call my father? Oh, oh god no, anyone but them! Please god no! I'd rather scourgify my own blood then have them for a family! I would take the Malfoys- no, even Voldemort over them! Anyone but...!" SI-OC. Pairings undecided. Not an SI you've read before, according to reviewers.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 99,522 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 608 - Follows: 754 - Updated: 11/13 - Published: 9/27/2014
Strawberry by Lore55 reviews
They threw tomatoes at my face so it would match my hair. Personally I thought it was more like a strawberry. SI/reincarnation. Uzumaki twins.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 31 - Words: 67,635 - Reviews: 456 - Favs: 1,020 - Follows: 1,317 - Updated: 9/2 - Published: 11/30/2014 - OC, Naruto U.
Kijutsu-shi 奇術師 by cherryvvoid reviews
Her chances at peace in the Naruto world as a nondescript member of the Kurama clan were screwed because apparently not even the Uchiha could keep it tucked in their pants. Perfect examples of self control and discipline her little half-blood ass! SI-OC/Sasuke. Half Uchiha!Oc. Genjutsu Kekkai Genkai!Oc
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,328 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 673 - Follows: 939 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 5/14/2014 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Team Seven, OC
Never Had A Friend Like Me by Bookworm Gal reviews
The little kid was weird. After 50,000 years, he thought he knew everything he needed to know about humanity. But this one refused to fit the normal pattern. Why didn't she make impulsive, dumb, greedy wishes like the rest of them? What was WRONG with her? And why did he care about her strangeness? Why did he care at all? (Sequel titled "Tales as Old as Time")
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 34 - Words: 168,571 - Reviews: 630 - Favs: 654 - Follows: 426 - Updated: 5/24 - Published: 12/15/2011 - Timmy, Norm the Genie, OC - Complete
Bees Need Honey by Fanwoman reviews
Yatsumi's employer is plotting to find her a husband, and Shino is ensnared in the madcap scheme. Can romance blossom under the light of false pretenses? Plenty of humor and charm combine with romance and drama to create a unique and entertaining love story.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 60,131 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 10/19 - Published: 10/19/2014 - Shino A., OC - Complete
190 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »