Home Community General The Sincerest Form
The Sincerest Form
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-09-10
Founder: Obscure Stranger - Stories: 154 - Followers: 0 - id: 81300
Stories from various fandoms (Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Naruto, LOTR/The Hobbit, X-Men, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, etc) that are OC-centric.

The Hand You're Dealt by Araceil reviews
I was a mind that remembered more than one life. Physically born as a boy, mentally reawakened as a woman. I am Gokudera Hayato, please call me Aya. Trigger warning: Transphobia, Self-harming, SIOFC!Gokudera, Slash/Het... Kinda? Pairing a secret for now.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,471 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 252 - Follows: 230 - Updated: 4/23 - Published: 4/19 - H. Gokudera, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Taming the Skylark by AspiringShoujo reviews
Senritsu Nanami is the student council president and head disciplinary officer of Namimori High. On the second day of her term, a certain freshman attacked her, in attempt to take hold of her latter position. The students could only watch in terror as the famed Demon of Namimori, Hibari Kyoya, lunged at her with his tonfas. "(Notice me, senpai, or) I'll bite you to death,"
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,516 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 12/20/2014 - K. Hibari, OC
Diamond Dust by XxZuiliu reviews
So tell me, what's a word called 'love,' really? [Collection of OCxCC drabbles and one-shots] [OPEN: Accepting prompts/requests!]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,579 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 2/28 - Published: 10/4/2014 - Byakuran, Shamal, OC
Sunset Hue by Syrlai reviews
Tsuna figured that the universe was out to get him because his life couldn't get suckier than what he was going through in his show pubescent life. So he went for a walk, hoping to clear his head, literally. As fate would have had it - under strange circumstances - he met a girl who could possibly be the best thing that has happened to him. TsunaxOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 84,343 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 269 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 12/29/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., OC
Cold waters by erimies reviews
Life was always dangerous when you had inherited a doujutsu. Especially if you happened to be born to an unwed mother far away from the lands of your father. OC Self-insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,200 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 342 - Published: 12/25/2014 - Complete
Like Pinwheels in the Wind by XxZuiliu reviews
"How funny," he finally says. "That's my name, too." [Uchiha!OC, SI OC, Second/Third War, AU]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,888 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 374 - Follows: 262 - Published: 12/29/2014 - Orochimaru, Sakumo H., OC
Crossed Wires by Veritasa reviews
"Do you wanna come with me? You'll see another dimension, Miranda Larsen, but I'll make it worth it." Before Rose, the Doctor crash-lands himself in another dimension long enough to bring back a companion. Now stuck in her new dimension, she has to figure out just what she is supposed to be to the Doctor. (Never fear shippers, doesn't preclude Rose OR River.) Spans 9/10/11/12.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 42,570 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 10/15/2014 - Published: 2/24/2013 - 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, 12th Doctor
The Last Children of Gallifrey by helios101 reviews
Brilliant & bright, she never saw him looking when they shared the halls of the Time Lord Academy; never saw anything more than a useful advantage in the War. Until now. Until it's only the two of them left. On the day The Master follows the drums back to Gallifrey, she's thrown free of the Lock…changing everything. Because he's not going to let her go. Not now. [11th Doctor/OC]
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 28,138 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 1/9 - [11th Doctor, OC] 10th Doctor, River Song/Melody P. III
That Man in the Box by AccioVoldemortsNose reviews
A 900 year old alien. A girl working in a mundane bookshop. All of time and space at their fingertips. What could possibly go wrong? Set after Journey's End. 10/OC
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 59,367 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 3/2/2014 - Published: 8/3/2013 - [10th Doctor, OC]
Changing the Equation by JustStandingHere reviews
Jenna Quigley never imagined her Saturday to end up like this, sealing up a tear in reality and stowing away on the TARDIS. Beats sitting on the couch with a bag of popcorn. Doctor and OC friendship fic.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 43 - Words: 202,648 - Reviews: 317 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 9/15/2013 - Published: 9/17/2012 - 11th Doctor
Doodles In The Margins by Peppery Mints reviews
Alternate Universes/one-shots/spinoffs from the main story, 'How to Survive in Middle Earth When You're a Teenaged Girl'. Different pairings, mostly fluff, completely pointless.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,208 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 4/8/2014 - Published: 3/13/2014 - Haldir, Eomer, Elrohir, OC
Shadow of the Steward by Peppery Mints reviews
A village has been destroyed near Minas Tirith, and Faramir finds a strange child among the wreckage. As the War of the Ring draws ever nearer, Faramir must discover the meaning behind this massacre, and fight to protect his people despite the increasing madness of his father.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,755 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/28/2014 - Published: 1/23/2014 - Boromir, Faramir, Denethor, OC
Wanderer of Time: Silence Begins by Tinker16 reviews
Wanda, now newly regenerated, must embark on her greatest adventure yet—an adventure filled with dire outcomes, emotional turmoil, and sinister enemies. As her enigmatic past becomes even more shrouded, an even greater mystery lies ahead for her. A change is developing that Wanda is not quite sure she is ready to face just yet. (Part Two of the Wanderer of Time trilogy)
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 47 - Words: 395,443 - Reviews: 878 - Favs: 259 - Follows: 321 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 9/24/2014 - 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, OC
Wanderer of Time by Tinker16 reviews
A normal life was all Wanda had ever known. She thought it was all she ever wanted. Until one fateful night when her seemingly simple world was turned on its head. Wanda, once an ordinary human girl, now finds herself in a universe of strange creatures and even stranger people. A universe she had only visited in her distant dreams. The universe of the Doctor.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 37 - Words: 228,314 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 306 - Follows: 218 - Updated: 9/24/2014 - Published: 7/11/2014 - 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, OC - Complete
Under the Shade of the Plum Tree by shapes and colors reviews
"What is more mortifying than to feel that you have missed the plum for want of courage to shake the tree?" SI Mokuton!OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,879 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 5/30/2014 - Published: 8/4/2013 - Inoichi Y., Ino Y.
Light & Sweet by LooneyLockhart reviews
Bucky didn't understand the concept of a coffee house giving away free coffee. From what he remembered, hardly anything in Brooklyn was given away for free when he lived there. And why wasn't the coffee house girl frightened by him when he struck fear in some of the most competent SHIELD agents? Learning to be Bucky Barnes again, he wasn't prepared for the curious coffee girl.
Captain America - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 29 - Words: 171,873 - Reviews: 541 - Favs: 643 - Follows: 857 - Updated: 12/22/2014 - Published: 5/1/2014 - [Bucky B., OC] Steve R./Capt. America
Lost by LittleApril reviews
An It had to Middle-earth was He was But as his hand gripped mind, and his fingers ghosted over my face, and the hope we had been holding onto had shattered, I I knew then that this was Kili/OC
Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 21,278 - Reviews: 233 - Favs: 214 - Follows: 377 - Updated: 9/28/2013 - Published: 1/4/2013 - Kili, Fili
Sen by Lumy-san reviews
Sen was never one to grovel over the past. But when her path suddenly intertwines with the Avatar, Sen knew she would be dragged into a war she never wanted to be a part of. "And here I am, thinking I can simply glide through in life by stealing from oblivious fire nation soldiers. Goes to show how wrong I was…"
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,880 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/20/2014 - Published: 9/13/2014 - Gaang, OC
Aberrations and Revelations by Lumy-san reviews
It's strange how one minute your life can go from complete ruins to something almost magical. But in Scarlette's case, that "magical" isn't what one would expect. In an unusual turn of events, Scar finds herself caught in the world of a supernatural family, desperately searching for a way to save herself and the life of the girl whose body she's inhabited. Edward/OC.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 45,508 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 11/25/2014 - Published: 11/17/2012 - [Edward, OC]
Glory: Sidestories by Eiruiel reviews
The tales and anecdotes that Suzu's book could never capture. A supplement to Glory. / Reticence: Two ANBU captains talk.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,235 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 11/4/2014 - OC
Glory by Eiruiel reviews
Someone wakes up on the wrong side of the wrong bed... in the wrong body. Things are probably going to get worse. SI OC fic. / Chapter 22: In which Obito arrives in Konoha.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 108,424 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 423 - Follows: 598 - Updated: 4/9 - Published: 6/26/2014 - Kakashi H., Minato N., OC
Duck and Cover by iluv2eatcarbs reviews
My name is Avery Muze and I am completely and unapologetically awkward. I take a dangerous trip downstairs to the common rooms and wind up becoming James Potter's fake girlfriend while finding a real romance. Ugh-I wish I had never left my room.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 34 - Words: 131,365 - Reviews: 328 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 12/21/2010 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Sirius B., OC
The Real Deal Job by Grace Killian reviews
Keely is a charmingly awkward and guileless girl, whose psychic abilities have kept her on the run from those who want to abuse it. She finds safety with the Leverage crew, as well as using her abilities to help them on their jobs. Her friendship with Eliot develops into a genuine love, neither were expecting. This story is written like episodes, so it jumps from job to job a bit.
Leverage - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 95,104 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 322 - Updated: 12/26/2014 - Published: 5/30/2012 - Eliot S.
Runner by CompYES reviews
"Mint is extremely invasive. Mint grows and survives, even when starved and poisoned. Better not to plant it at all." Second SI/OC quick fic, inspired by "Catch Your Breath" and "Forethought."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,729 - Reviews: 301 - Favs: 671 - Follows: 900 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 6/30/2014 - Kakashi H., Minato N., Obito U./Tobi, OC
Wait for Dawn by dktsubani reviews
Life in Katekyo isn't all that it's cracked up to be, and it doesn't get any better from here. [SI OC, AU]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,997 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 229 - Updated: 2/16 - Published: 3/4/2014 - K. Hibari, OC
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »