Home Community Cartoons Young Justice Oc mansion
Oc mansion
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Young Justice, Since: 04-08-11
Founder: Zachary M. Wish - Stories: 97 - Followers: 61 - Staff: 2 - id: 91310
The oc mansion hosts a community of oc based stories. I welcome all oc story's even if they are fluffy love ones, to simple one shots or a joining the team journey! All you have to do is send me a pm and I, or one of my staff, will check out your story.

The Untold Story of Norah West and Ike Kent by Lidi999 reviews
Set in between Marcie West. We all know Norah grew up to marry Ike Kent, but how did the two come to be a couple? This is that story.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,379 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/18/2014 - Published: 8/18/2012 - Artemis C./Artemis
Marcie West by Lidi999 reviews
Marcie West,the daughter of Artemis and Wally, is the leader of the new Young Justice team. It's a big job. For one thing,she had to work with other super teens and kids.Some who hated her. And all at the same time as being a normal 15 year old girl. Follow Marcie has she take on being a superteen with all the normal stuff, mean girls, a crush, friends, and an annoying brother.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 30,736 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/6/2012 - Published: 5/30/2012 - Artemis C./Artemis - Complete
Circus Tricks by Rain on my Windows reviews
They were best friends since before they could remember. But after all these years things have changed and will they be able to pick up where they left off, or are they too different now? Hopefully the first of three stories, Rated T to be safe. Story leading up to a Robin/OC, but including other pairings.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,579 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 11/16/2014 - Published: 8/2/2013 - Richard G./Robin, Richard G./Nightwing, OC
Falcon (BEING REWRITTEN) by SnowWolf22 reviews
With Hawk and Dove as brothers, Felicity Hall finds herself being thrust into the world of superheroes as Falcon, third member of the Terrific Trio. Take into account she's seen as their sidekick, it was only a matter of time before her and other 'sidekicks' struck out on their own. With the creation of the Team, Falcon discovers just how normal her life isn't. Wally/OC.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 148,428 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 12/28/2014 - Published: 6/6/2013 - [Wally W./Kid Flash, OC] Kaldur/Aqualad, Richard G./Robin - Complete
The Outcast by LoveThatFandom reviews
She didn't want to be pushed into a world of teenage superheroes, just to be pushed out of the world she had been in for the past few years. With no absolute clue how to socialize with those her age, she becomes an outcast. By the orders of Batman, Robin is sent to try and get her to open up. What will become of it? Eventual Nightwing/Oc
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,885 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 1/13 - Published: 3/1/2013 - [Richard G./Nightwing, OC]
Snippets of the Song by amazoness23 reviews
One-Shot Collection to the Songbird Series: takes place during times before and after season one and the five year gap. Snippet #4 A Matter of 5 Wedding Plans: Part 2: The epiphany moments that comes from dress shopping. All characters and OCs. Suggestions considered.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,662 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/4/2014 - Published: 8/27/2013
Jason Todd: Ally, Friend, Brother by amazoness23 reviews
He was a hot-headed ally, but a completely loyal friend. He was the brother I never had, the one who tried to hit me with a wrench, the first person I sang to, and the family I couldn't save. Again. I wish I could thank you, so every year, I'll thank you by singing you your favorite lullaby. Because you became my little brother, and I became your big sister. Thank you, Jason.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,432 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/31/2013 - Published: 9/8/2013 - Jason T./Robin II, OC
The Scarlet Saga by Kelly1432 reviews
Ashley Brown is the spunky 14 year old and best friend of Dick Grayson. She's also, Scarlet partner of Batman and Robin. Join her as her and her Best Friend form a team and go through the struggles of being a teenager. Set in season one follows the plot and more. Revised version of the older one. Robin/ Oc. Beautiful cover art done by xxXTheAngelicDemonXxx
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,734 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 9/10/2013 - [Richard G./Robin, OC]
Shadows of the Night by XLil MEkoX reviews
Linked to sea-dilemma's "Shatter Me." It was just a job, yet could he really deny these feelings? Her smile never faded and her smouldering eyes scorched his soul; Jason Todd was falling in love. "It's a cold world, when you keep it all to yourself." She caressed his cheek with loving affection. "It'll be alright, though. I'm here for you." Jason Todd/OC
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 13 - Words: 50,795 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 8/29/2014 - Published: 7/9/2013 - [Jason T./Robin II, OC]
The Covenant by xThexWitchxGirlx reviews
"Across the mists of space and time; We pose this covenant sublime!" - In a twist of fate, two Witches are bound by sorcery. Main pairing: KlarionxOFC.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 78,600 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 1/13/2014 - Published: 10/15/2012 - Klarion the Witch Boy, Kaldur/Aqualad, OC
Jacked Up by ThatWeirdChick101 reviews
The Young Justice team has just arrived in time to stop the Light's plan involving inter-dimensional travel. However they now have to track down 'the Shadow', a teenager from another dimension, and help get her home. But what obstacles will they face along the way...
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 68,038 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 10/3/2014 - Published: 6/25/2012
Another Side by A853 reviews
AU. The Reach had captured them. Experimented on them. Trying to harvest their "Meta Gene". The heroes came and rescued them. They were saved. Some went and resumed a normal life. Or as normal as normal could be. Some took another approach. Some became heroes and Alex Conners tries to be a hero and control what he thinks is a curse. Takes place during and after "Before the Dawn".
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,951 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/9/2013 - Published: 6/13/2013 - Jaime R./Blue Beetle, Bart A./Impulse, Black Beetle
Just Being A Teen by TheBaneOfOlympus91 reviews
Being a teen is hard, especially when you have superpowers and have to save the world from time to time. The Team members are no different from any other teenager. They just want to grow up, find their own way, and be happy. Rated T, there will be a ton of cursing, obvious romantic pairings, a pair of OC twins a Team member raises, graphic battles, and death.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 107 - Words: 338,808 - Reviews: 640 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 8/17/2012 - Published: 5/16/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing, Conner K./Superboy, Kaldur/Aqualad, Wally W./Kid Flash - Complete
Dia the clairvoyant by TheMadnessWithin13 reviews
Valline Dia, was just a normal girl well normal as she could get, with her best friend Wally at her side, she goes through changes, and secrets with her family, and friends. losing loved ones, or being in pain Wally is always by her side no matter what. When Dia's powers come into play she realizes that she's not normal. Wally x oc
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 47,634 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 5/5/2014 - Published: 3/22/2013 - Wally W./Kid Flash
Nightwing Reborn by DrakesChick reviews
So yeah I made a new OC who is Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon's daughter. It takes place in the Young Justice Universe and obviously Stacy is the new Nightwing. I've never really been good at summaries so more info inside. Also I need ideas for who can be on the new team! Everyone in the Batfamily is also in here to and Wally is alive because in my mind he never died...
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 34 - Words: 97,103 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 2/3/2014 - Published: 4/9/2013 - [Barbara G./Batgirl, Richard G./Nightwing] OC - Complete
A Matter of Time by amazoness23 reviews
I thought it was a dream, until Wally asked me to help him fight a war. He was alive, fighting a war for an alien race on a planet in a different dimension. Somehow, I was going to reach that planet, help him win the war, and somehow, I'd bring him home to Artemis. That's just what you do when your fiancé's best man turns out to be alive after saving the world. Richard/OC Spitfire
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 39,447 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/24/2013 - Published: 4/27/2013 - [Richard G./Nightwing, OC]
Commando's Legacy by JadeDragon220 reviews
Sequel Story. OC. "Over the cobbles he clattered and clashed in the dark inn-yard, And he tapped with his whip on the shutters, but all was locked and barred; He whistled a tune to the window, and who should be waiting there, but the landlord's black-eyed daughter. Bess, the landlord's daughter, plaiting a dark red love-knot into her long black hair." -The Highwayman, Alfred Noyes.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 31,729 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 12/2/2013 - Published: 6/17/2012
Legally Insane by JadeDragon220 reviews
"Did your little witch burn, Robbie?" I cooed. "Did she cry for you as she died?"
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 44,526 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 11/1/2014 - Published: 2/13/2012
Sherlock by Stronger123 reviews
OC. When Alfreds son and daughter in law die in a car crash, what will happen to their daughter? Come to Wayne Manor of course! But this girl isn't called Sherlock for nothing... Not a crossover with Sherlock Holmes. Season 1. Complete.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 12,781 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 8/13/2013 - Published: 1/10/2013 - Bruce W./Batman, Richard G./Robin, OC - Complete
SWD: I Think We Need A Map by Stronger123 reviews
Sequel to Sorry! Wrong Dimension! Must have read that for this to make sense. The girls are reappearing all over the world, and as more questions are answered, more are asked. Starting with: Who wants them dead? Multiple OC's based on real people
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,186 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/18/2013 - Published: 3/1/2013 - Complete
Sorry! Wrong Dimension! by Stronger123 reviews
A group of girls from our world are stranded on Earth 16, and what will happen when their meta genes are activated? Multiple OC's based on real people
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,647 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 4/6/2013 - Published: 1/21/2013 - Complete
Strange New World by Mr. Wartburg reviews
The team welcomes an intriguing new member, just before Vandal Savage and The Light execute a plan to remove the Justice League from the equation. Takes place four months after season 1 finale. An AU fic, re-uploaded for editing.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 20 - Words: 56,624 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/12/2013 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Richard G./Nightwing, Roy Harper/Red Arrow, OC - Complete
Brightest Day by Mr. Wartburg reviews
Kyle Rayner has been chosen as Earth's newest Green Lantern. After his training on Oa he is sent to Earth where he meets the newly reformed Justice League and fights alongside them against evil. But the Guardians are keeping a dangerous secret from the Corps, one that could see every Lantern in the galaxy destroyed. An AU fic.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 22,448 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/17/2013 - Published: 3/4/2013 - Richard G./Nightwing, Conner K./Superboy, Hal J./Green Lantern, Barbara G./Batgirl - Complete
Shatter Me by sea-dilemma reviews
Women liked Dick Grayson. Actually, they loved him. And he loved them right back. However, his life as Nightwing gave him very little chance to have a normal love life. So, when he met Devon Wakeman, a seemingly very normal woman, Dick wasn't really sure what to do. Nightwing, however, knew exactly what to do... even though Devon was NOT what she seemed.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 85 - Words: 443,583 - Reviews: 1371 - Favs: 429 - Follows: 474 - Updated: 3/29 - Published: 9/27/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing, OC
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Crashing the Mode by WithNoFear reviews
When Bart left the future, he left behind a determined best friend. With Neutron's help, the last living Grayson is going to change the future- with some detours, of course. Between long lost family members and saving the world, the strongest friendship and a blooming romance, Bart and Ava will have their hands full. Bart/OC
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,643 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 11/29/2012 - Published: 9/24/2012 - Bart A./Impulse, Richard G./Nightwing
95 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »