Home Community Games Chrono Cross Ocean Eyes and a Fiery Spirit
Ocean Eyes and a Fiery Spirit
Follow .
Focus: Games Chrono Cross, Since: 01-13-05
Founder: FinalFantasyChick190 - Stories: 90 - Followers: 16 - id: 10478
The ultimate Kirge experience. Basically has all the Kirge fics ever wrote in it, so you don't have to wade through anything else to reach all our fav couple.Might also have a few KarshxRiddel, becuase those are scarce...and I'm a fan of the couple so there!

Forgotten Pasts by mistakenXsilence reviews
Sitting on Opassa Beach, Serge is left with his memories intact, hopelessly waiting for Kid's return. On a shore nearby, Kid is found with no recollections of who she is. This is a journey of two lovers who fight their fate to return to eachother's arms.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,670 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/5/2008 - Published: 6/5/2007
Orphan of Flame by Rayni reviews
Were any watching, they would have seen Serge gazing intently at the comatose girl. Then a flash of light and he fell to his knees, suddenly sooty and coughing. For the first time in days, Kid opened her eyes. Rated for language.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,600 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/11/2007 - Published: 11/23/2006
Rotten Cards by thechenster reviews
[oneshot] Really short scene with Serge after Kid attacked him. He reminisces what they had gone through together before this and comes to terms with his feelings. Onesided Kirge.
Chrono Cross - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/3/2006 - Complete
Requiem of the Past by Orpheus Thanatos Messiah reviews
[oneshot] KiddxSerge After the defeat of Lavos, she went to look for him. She found him, but it wasn't exactly how she wanted to.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,014 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 9/24/2006 - Complete
Grandpa's Story: Tale of the Radical Dreamers by B the Blue reviews
This is a novellization of Radical Dreamers based on the game's main scenerio: Le Tresor Interdit / The Unstealable Jewel. Join Serge, Kid, and Magil as they infiltrate Viper Manor to steal the Frozen Flame from the tyrannical Lynx. Special thanks to DemiForce for translating the game.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,965 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/25/2008 - Published: 10/4/2006 - Complete
Shades of Sea and Sky by FinalFantasyChick190 reviews
KIRGE! Finally, haven't done one of these for a while. Just a short bit of romance and some pains inspired by the fact that no one seems compelled to update this lovely Chrono Cross corner of this site. REVIEW!
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,614 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/17/2006 - Complete
The Knight Who Suffered by WhiteBuffalo reviews
Karsh has always dealt with jealousy and desire but has never been able to act on either. This is my story regarding Karsh's life in the Dragoons with Dario, and in his infatuation with Miss Riddel.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,216 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/30/2006
Chrono Glitch by The Ranting Loon reviews
Serge begins to have strange dreams after reading his grandfather's journal. As his world turns upside down, Serge decides to go on a journey of his own. Brand new Chapter 12! Kirge.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,399 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/8/2008 - Published: 2/13/2006
Sunrise, Sunset by Cloudex reviews
KIRGE one shot. First fanfic, please be nice.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,682 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/27/2006 - Complete
Those Bellflowers by Grendolen reviews
Karsh has to watch Dario and Riddel get married, but he doesn't know what Riddel's true intentions were...
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,503 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/27/2005 - Complete
The Only One Left For Me by Grendolen reviews
A KarshxRiddel fic that came into my mind recently. Riddel has to have an arranged marriage unless she doesn't find a man in 5 months. Marcy helps out with that problem.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,486 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/24/2005 - Complete
Loving An Enemy by Grendolen reviews
Kid finds out who Serge really is, and tries to get her real Serge back.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,313 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2005 - Complete
Chrono Cross: Reunion by Ranwolf reviews
A continuation of the games ending. Some spoilers. Serge x Kid. Do not read if you're against this pairing. Remember, this is just my oppinion. I may continue the story depending on feed-back and if I can come up with a overall plot.
Chrono Cross - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,142 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/15/2001
The Dent in the Wall by MoreCowbell reviews
Stream of consciousness ala Karshe.
Chrono Cross - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 541 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/25/2002 - Complete
When nothing works by crazycutie2 reviews
Karsh and Riddel story also has a lot of other couples and romances!
Chrono Cross - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,331 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 1/19/2004 - Published: 1/18/2004
After The Dust Settles by FinalFantasyChick190 reviews
KIRGE. After Chrono Cross. Slight mention of Chrono Trigger, only because of Schala. Will probably only be a few chapters. REVIEW!
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,537 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/26/2005
You Can't Be The One by Fox Kitsune reviews
Kid meets the new boy, Serge, who is oddly different. There's more to him than meets the eye though, and when she gets too close, she winds up in a new world, left to keep herself from falling in love and trying to fix everything. Kirge! complete
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,746 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/5/2006 - Published: 1/25/2005 - Complete
Chrono Cross 2 by plekan71 reviews
What happens when chrono cross ends. This is one version of what could happen, you never know. Please read, you might like it.
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,393 - Reviews: 13 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/30/2005 - Published: 6/30/2005
Wake Up From This Nightmare by Shiay reviews
Oneshot. Kid's thoughts while standing atop the hill with Serge, gazing down at the burning orphanage.
Chrono Cross - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 534 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/2/2005 - Complete
Wings of Memories by Shuutastic reviews
Kirge. The Time Devourer has been defeated and the two parallel worlds had clashed with each other... Which reality had dominated which area? Kid carries the burden of knowing everything that happened whilst everyone else's memories got erased... [Ch.5UP]
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,957 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/24/2005 - Published: 6/6/2005
Sunlight Effect by Fox Kitsune reviews
Kid waits for Serge at Opassa Beach and watches the sun rise. But the effects of the sun bring back memories from the past year they spent together. What will Serge do when they see each other again? Kirge one-shot.
Chrono Cross - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,375 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/8/2005 - Complete
It's All In Your Head by FinalFantasyChick190 reviews
KIRGE. Was meant to be alot more fluffy than it turned out...I might add a fluffier chapter too if you want. nods...Anyway i thought it might be interesting for Serge to have a nightmare instead of Kid. REVIEW ME PLEASE!
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,050 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/12/2005 - Complete
When The Rain Comes by Twinkle Tail reviews
Kid and Serge are back together and something unexpected is wrong with Kid...R&R please! Chapter One is up, more to come!
Chrono Cross - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 722 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/16/2005
Dreams by Fox Kitsune reviews
Kid and Serge teach each other about dreams and what they mean. But just what is Serge dreaming about? KIRGE one-shot.
Chrono Cross - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,313 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/12/2005 - Complete
Better Than A Dream by FinalFantasyChick190 reviews
Kirge. Before Time Devourer they take a vacation. Serge and Kid stay at Arni. Serge’s house to themselves. I believe this to be the longest and best one-shot I’ve ever written. R&R
Chrono Cross - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,899 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/18/2005 - Complete
82 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »