Home Community Books Twilight Of Bells and Roses
Of Bells and Roses
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-13-08
Founder: dabombisoff - Stories: 234 - Followers: 122 - Staff: 3 - id: 61503
The pair that you just hate to love. This community contains romance stories between Bella and Rosalie. Don't forget to display 'ALL RATINGS' so you don't miss out on the M stories! If we've missed a story and you'd like us to add it, please PM darcythe2nd with the story title and author and we'll get right to it!

Double sided mirror by WhiteFoxLia reviews
Bella is unhappy with the way she is, even though her girlfriend thinks she's perfect. But she doesn't feel worthy of Rosalie's love and kindness, will that change though when she gets better acquainted with how other people see her. That she is beautiful. (complete)
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,310 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 16 - Published: 1/1/2014 - Bella, Rosalie - Complete
The Solution by Sookie Starchild reviews
Sculptor Rosalie Hale-Cullen has devised a new way of creating statues. Meanwhile her friend, Bella, can't seem to get over her feelings for Edward. Who happens to be Rosalie's husband. AH.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,741 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/7/2013 - [Bella, Edward] Alice, Rosalie - Complete
Intrinsic Fascination by pantheradraconis reviews
Chapter 3: Attraction - "Attraction is beyond our will or ideas sometimes." -Juliette Binoche
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 21,205 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 10/19/2013 - Published: 8/2/2013 - [Bella, Rosalie]
I Believe in A Thing Called Love by gingasawus reviews
Imagine if the twilight series happened but Edward ended up with Angela instead? and afterwards they ran out of time in Forks, they moved to Denali to be with Tanya and her coven? What if Rosalie met our favourite little brunette? Sounds cool? read on...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,679 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 4/27/2014 - Published: 10/7/2013 - Bella, Rosalie
Violet Eye by That70sshowlova reviews
She was dead and I want to die. Each day, my heart breaks a little more. And now, here I am, stuck in an ageless, blood filled life./I was haunted in my dreams by a beautiful girl with violet eyes, her my only solace in this sad, cruel world.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 21,210 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 8/30/2011 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Bella, Rosalie - Complete
Beautiful Rose by sirvantman12 reviews
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be something not than human? I have. I had that chance right in front of me then he went and took it away, along with my life and heart. Now they're back. Instead of finding some weak human, they find me. A strong shifter & Alpha of a Pack. But I still can't shake the attraction. She's the one I want now. Rosalie. Set after New Moon.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,589 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 319 - Follows: 482 - Updated: 11/27/2014 - Published: 4/18/2013 - Bella, Rosalie
Kitten Dream, Tiger Reality by GoatStaff reviews
Bella is looking for her place in the world after her older sister dies. She ends up in Forks where she meets a goddess. She wants to give this goddess her soul, but will she accept it? This is a girl x girl fanfiction, if you don't like it don't read it please. Bella/Rosalie Bella is obviously OOC in this. Rated T for strong language, may become M later.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,801 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 87 - Published: 9/10/2013 - Bella, Edward, Rosalie
Sin Mirar Atrás by Megara Cromwell Hale reviews
Cuarta parte de Todo cambio. Ambientada muchos años mas adelante. Bella, casada con Jacob, ve su vida deshacerse cuando Edward y Renesmee vuelven aparecer en su camino. Mientras que el matrimonio de Emmett y Rosalie se cae a pedazos, ella intenta mantener su familia lo mejor posible.
Twilight - Rated: K - Spanish - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 19,386 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/30/2014 - Published: 9/24/2013 - Bella, Rosalie
A New Beginning by anti90s reviews
Bella and her pack move to Forks, Washington, there she meets her mate, Rosalie Cullen Hale...A vampire. The thing Bella hates most in the world. Can Bella get over her hatred for vampires to make her mate happy? -on hiatus until further notice.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,314 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 342 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 9/6/2013 - [Bella, Rosalie]
Guardian Angel by Katerina Love reviews
Rosalie finds her mate in the new girl that moves to town, but will Edward give up so easily, and what if the girl isn't exactly human? Will Rosalie make it through to her happily ever after with her guardian angel by her side?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,165 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 7/9/2013 - Published: 3/27/2013 - Bella, Rosalie
Something Meaningful by mcartemis reviews
Rosalie finds herself questioning what is meaningful in her life... Alice has a vision that involves the new girl, Bella Swan... could the vision shed some light on Rosalie's dark night of the soul?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,126 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 164 - Updated: 6/7/2014 - Published: 5/25/2013 - Bella, Rosalie
Sweet Dreams by ruck maul scrum reviews
Bella, kicked out by her mom goes to Forks to live with her father. Where she meets the Cullen clan and more specifically Rosalie.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,716 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 33 - Published: 5/31/2013 - Bella, Rosalie
Working by Setch reviews
Bella Swan gets a job as the new vice-president of a famous firm. There she meets Rosalie Hale, a hot blonde woman who catches her eye almost immediately. Warning: F\F. OOC. All human. AU.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,551 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 8/31/2013 - Published: 3/16/2012 - Bella, Rosalie - Complete
Love Will Find A Way by Jay aka Jordan reviews
Bella doesn't love Edward anymore but loves someone else. But who could it be? Warning FemSlash if you do not like it don't read this. Its a songfic and one shot for now. I suck at summarys but give the story a chance and reviews would be lovely.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,070 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 7/18/2012 - Published: 8/14/2011 - Bella, Rosalie
The Rose and The Thorn by TarBlackS0ul reviews
When Bella moves to Forks, she meets the mysterious family that lives just outside of town and finds that she's developing feelings for the one she never thought she would. Femslash. R&B
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,854 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 5/29/2014 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Bella, Rosalie
A light in the Dark by Buggs-Meets-World reviews
This is a Twilight story... but what if the Cullen that Bella fell for was not at all Edward... or any of the Cullen boys. What if it was for the Ice Queen that she is, Rosalie? Can Rosalie and Bella make it through the complications that they are about to face? Read and find out. Rated T for now.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,376 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 190 - Updated: 5/12/2013 - Published: 7/30/2012 - Bella, Rosalie
Unpredictable by LittleRedRidingVanz reviews
Rosalie like likes her best friend's sister Bella Swan, but there's something about Bella that doesn't seem quite right. Will Rose find out or will she be left wondering? And will rose tell bella she likes her?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,342 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 7/8/2011 - Published: 6/30/2011 - Bella, Rosalie
Dangerous Roads by xx-MissMoMo4eva-xx reviews
This is a Bella and Rosalie story with a twist... Bella isn't exactly human.. Rated T for a few reasons
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,935 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/22/2011 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Bella, Rosalie
Healing the Past by That70sshowlova reviews
Due to experiences as a human, Bella's turned cold and slightly bitter. Until she meets a family of vampires and reunites with someone from her past. Old wounds resurface. Can she find solace in the arms of another vampire, who's had a traumatic human life as well, and forgive her old friend as well as come to terms with her human life? Femslash.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 32,467 - Reviews: 299 - Favs: 404 - Follows: 461 - Updated: 6/23/2013 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Bella, Rosalie - Complete
True Love by marie6498 reviews
Parents killed by the Volturi at a young age, Bella's spent her youth chaperoned around the globe by a vampire-but she doesn't have much time left till Aro forces her to become one. What happens when she gets to Forks and falls for someone unexpected? R/B
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,616 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 277 - Updated: 7/4/2012 - Published: 12/30/2011 - Bella, Rosalie
Make you feel my love by Wills4361 reviews
Bella is left abandoned after the news of her pregnancy, but maybe the person who is there to pick up the pieces could of been the right person all along.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 28,441 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 144 - Updated: 11/21/2010 - Published: 11/12/2010 - Bella, Rosalie
Long Lost Love by HowDareSheLove reviews
Rosalie and Bella find their soulmates in eachother, but what happens when Rose's past comes back to haunt her? Previously on my other account, re posted R&R
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,488 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 12/24/2011 - Published: 12/12/2011 - Bella, Rosalie
Desolation Row by Jocelyn Torrent reviews
Bella is sent to an all female prison in the 1920's for murder. Her cellmate is known only as the Bloody Bride and seems to live up to the reputation. A/R
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,641 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 41 - Published: 7/5/2011 - Bella, Rosalie
Moonlight Dusk by Rachel-Dawnn reviews
10 years after Breaking Dawn. In mostly Rosalie's POV and Bella's . Some nomads come and have discovered something no one else has. Something the Volturi do NOT like. READ! REVIEWS!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,138 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/1/2009 - Published: 2/28/2009 - Rosalie, Bella
Bella's Hushed Up Pregnancy by justsummerborn reviews
TRADUCCIÓN-"Rosalie? Es Bella. Por favor. Debes ayudarme." Susurraba tan bajo como me era posible, un hábito que había tomado cuando estaba nerviosa. Hubo una breve pausa en el otro extremo de la línea" Libro 2 "Amanecer" Bella's POV //TERMINADO
Twilight - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 51,605 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 1/7/2010 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Bella, Rosalie - Complete
68 | Page 1 .. Last Next »