Home Community Books Clique Of Leather Jackets and Amber Eyes: The Best of Cassie
Of Leather Jackets and Amber Eyes: The Best of Cassie
Follow .
Focus: Books Clique, Since: 07-02-08
Founder: Honour Society - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 60003
Everyone's favorite toxic pairing: Cam Fisher and Massie Block. If you have a fanfic that you think qualifies for the "best of Cassie," send us a PM. Enjoy!

Finger Paint by wikipedias reviews
AU. Pre-TPC. “I am not your lapdoggie, Massie” — MassieCam
Clique - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 448 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/27/2009 - Massie B., Cam F. - Complete
Doodles by the last betrayal reviews
-"Sometimes, Massie would write his name, over and over and over again on the cover of her notebook. But her big, swirly script in purple glitter was his favorite." Oneshot, AU, Todd-centric, written by Hannah.
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,600 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 11/30/2008 - Complete
Losing by Soundtrack of my Summer reviews
massie.cam.derek CamAngst. i'm slipping off the edge, i'm hanging by a thread, i want to start this over again.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,179 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/19/2008 - Complete
Beauty Queen of Only Eighteen by Honour Society reviews
AU: Six years ago, Cam chose Claire over Massie. Now Massie's life is a whirlwind of hookups, parties, black eyeshadow and punk rock concerts. Her band is the hottest in America and everyone loves her. But is life at the top too much for her to handle?
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,401 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/14/2008 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Complete
Names and Letters by Cela Fille reviews
Twenty-six words for the moments, interludes, and letters in the alphabet. MassieCam ::oneshot:: For Hannah.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,920 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/17/2008 - Massie B., Cam F. - Complete
Nothing's Worse by maplexsyrup reviews
Drabble: Lying on the ground in the Biology classroom, Claire realizes there's nothing worse than liking the guy you can't have. Cassie, onesided Clam.
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 242 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Complete
TwentySomethings by Honour Society reviews
in life, you make choices. you live your dreams. or you don't. you fall in love. and sometimes, you fall through the cracks. but there's nothing better than finally waking up. main pairings: cassie and closh.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,097 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/3/2008 - Published: 9/1/2008
If You Can Afford Me by soccer-shortii reviews
Massie Block lives for appearances, but not everything is as it seems. Massington/Cassie. Drabble.
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 304 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/7/2008 - Complete
End of The Road by cruiseaholic reviews
But first, he would have to delete every Jonas Brothers song ever written off of his computer." One-sided Clam, implied Cassie. Oneshot.
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 736 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/23/2008 - Complete
Forbidden by SeeminglyAngelic reviews
Stuck in between common sense and blind love, all you really can depend on is the choice you make. But suppose that choice could cost you your life someday? Cassie/Massington
Clique - Rated: K - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,308 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/13/2008 - Published: 7/24/2008
Sunrise by PattyCake-PattyCake reviews
Massie really loves sunrise. I'm too lazy to write a good summary. implied cassie
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 732 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Complete
Would You Catch Me? by welcometogirlworld reviews
Oneshot. Cassie.
Clique - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 330 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/16/2008 - Complete
Wonderwall by cruiseaholic reviews
Cassie OneShot. The OCD Benefit from Cam's perspective. "If he could recall correctly, the 7th Grade version of himself had been quite indignant about being forced to go to a stuffy, black-tie party…" Voted 2008 Best One-Sided Romance.
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,862 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Complete
space they cannot touch by but seriously reviews
It's a wonder you can even answer, because he's kissing you in a way Derrington's never managed to, and he's running his hands so skillfully down your body, and you wish that you could stay this way forever. Oneshot, AU. Cassie, slight Clam Massington
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,566 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 13 - Published: 7/8/2008 - [Massie B., Cam F.] - Complete