Home Community Games Portal Of Mice and Mutes
Of Mice and Mutes
Follow .
Focus: Games Portal, Since: 10-16-04
Founder: Sakura Nightingale - Stories: 22 - Followers: 10 - id: 6208
I've noticed that although the Chellmann/ChellxDoug/ChellxRattmann/whatever fics are only a few, their numbers are increasing and to make it easier for people to find the couple that exist, I'll collect them all here. :) If you know of a ChellxDoug fanfic that isn't on here or if you've written one, please message me! If you've written one that's not on fanfiction. net, I and others would appreciate it if you'd consider publishing it here. Should you do that, be sure to tell me about it. xD Happy reading!

Aishiteru by WeatlyFanGirl101 reviews
Doug Rattmann realizes his feelings for Chell after watching some old eastern cartoons left behind by a long departed friend.
Portal - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 4/19/2013 - Published: 4/17/2013 - D. Rattmann, Weighted Companion Cube, Chell - Complete
Tenacity by Sweet Christabel reviews
Chell is an ordinary young woman thrown into an extraordinary situation. To gain her freedom, she must fight her way through Aperture Science for a second time. The only allies she has are a moron who betrays her, her greatest enemy trapped inside a potato, and a mysterious man who paints on the walls. Eventual ChellxDoug Want to skip to the AU? Read chapter 3, then jump to 8 :)
Portal - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 71,649 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/23/2013 - Published: 7/4/2013 - Chell, D. Rattmann, GLaDOS, Wheatley - Complete
Where Angels Tread by ApSci Underground reviews
When under pressure, the mind moves much faster than the body, cogitating at astounding speeds and coming to conclusions. Perhaps someday he would act upon his revelation.
Portal - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/25/2013 - D. Rattmann, Chell - Complete
I LOVE CHELL by fanis01 reviews
how rattmann followed Chell on her journey, and his feelings for her.
Portal - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 379 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/15/2012 - D. Rattmann - Complete
Strays by Indigo Tantarian reviews
Chell had been living outside for seven years when the stranger with mismatched eyes and wild hair began to follow her, always staring, and muttering to the bulky thing in the bag on his back... And at first it was unsettling, but soon she saw that he was like her in more ways than she had realized. (slight Chellmann)
Portal - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,041 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/1/2013 - Chell, D. Rattmann - Complete
Sleep Well by Angel1876 reviews
He watches his angel as she rests in her bed, wishing, somehow, that he could wake her.
Portal - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 650 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/4/2013 - D. Rattmann, Chell - Complete
The Moon and the Sea by Wheatley Laboratories reviews
A world outside of Aperture is incomprehensible to those who have never experienced it. Many months after Portal II, Chell finds she is unable to fully heal from her past traumas—but all the medicine she needs is a hand to hold and someone to trust. Chell/Rattmann, separate universe from Half-Life.
Portal - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,078 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/2/2013 - Chell, D. Rattmann - Complete
Entanglement by conquerorwurm reviews
He was both alive and dead until someone opened the box.
Portal - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,378 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/30/2012 - Chell, D. Rattmann
Waiting on Whispers by Methuselah Honeysuckle reviews
After entering the latest of Doug Rattman's dens, Chell sits and waits for her artist to return.
Portal - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,244 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/17/2012 - Published: 2/14/2012 - D. Rattmann, Chell
Shadow At My Side by evalucyna reviews
An overhaul of the events of Portal 2 in which Doug and Chell meet and he joins her on her journey through Aperture Laboratories. Deep emotional bonds ensue. I am new to writing fan fiction and new to Chellmann though I have to say I fell fast for these two. Hopefully this will serve as a worthy addition to this tiny fanbase.
Portal - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,918 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/1/2013 - Published: 6/11/2012 - Chell, D. Rattmann
Selfish by TheUnsigned reviews
Douglas Rattmann is a selfish man. After the events of Portal 2, he along with Chell try to make the most of figuring out what that means, why it might matter and when to give up and move on.
Portal - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,359 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/1/2012 - Chell, D. Rattmann - Complete
Nightmares, All by Tweede-Kans reviews
A non-canonical series of snapshots, wherein Doug Rattmann has to confront the awful reality or unreality of Chell's death in Aperture.
Portal - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 638 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/8/2012 - D. Rattmann, Chell - Complete
Keep going by foxy bones reviews
Chell decides to leave a message for her mysterious friend to find.
Portal - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,493 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/10/2012 - Chell, D. Rattmann - Complete
Cara Mia Amici by Kerboku reviews
Chell is a cop on the run. Douglas is looking for the truth. Wheatley is a killer who has a gift for poetry. This is their story. Not. Post Portal 2.
Portal - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,074 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/23/2012 - Published: 12/15/2011 - Chell, D. Rattmann
Domestic by Skellagirl reviews
Chell and Doug spend some quality time with one another, enjoying the fact that they're together, at least somewhat sane, and not dead.
Portal - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,116 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/18/2011 - D. Rattmann, Chell - Complete