Home Community Movies Titanic Officer Stories
Officer Stories
Follow .
Focus: Movies Titanic, Since: 01-31-07
Founder: overactive imagination - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 41896
Officer stories!

The Death of Thomas Andrews by Tuomas Lover reviews
This story takes place in heaven after Rose and Jack had found Thomas Andrews in the dining area, adjusting the clock, and so forth. Do read and review, it's my first nonJackRose story.
Titanic - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,989 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/9/2006 - Published: 4/11/2006 - Thomas A., Captain Smith
If You Build It, He Will Come by Robyn-Enjolras reviews
Thomas Andrews hears a voice telling him to build a huge ship... Field of DreamsxTitanic! NO FLAMES!
Titanic - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,580 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/9/2006 - Thomas A.
Reactions by Mary Lou Royal reviews
First Officer William Murdoch had regrets about every action he had taken that night, except for one. Oneshot.
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 490 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/27/2006 - Murdoch - Complete
Boyish Good Looks by Mary Lou Royal reviews
Fifth Officer Harold Lowe's looks cause issues when he's trying to load a lifeboat. Oneshot.
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/9/2006 - Lowe - Complete
A Voyage to Remember by KnightMaiden reviews
Isolde Eiry Conway is a third class passenger. She voyages on the ship of dreams to a new life. When this young Welsh woman goes on board, she meets a Welsh officer. She catches the eye of an Irish man as well. Will she find love? And survive the journey?
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 26,861 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 6/13/2006 - Lowe - Complete
Danger! Drunk Officers! by Leader of the Penguins reviews
The officers decide to throw a party in the mess hall. With all of them hideously drunk, common sense and dignity go flying right out the window. But will any of them wake up with more than just a hangover the next day?
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,741 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/10/2005 - Murdoch, Lowe, Lightoller, Wilde - Complete
Charles Lightoller is forced to remember by LucyStag reviews
Charles Lightoller is the surviving senior officer of the RMS Titanic. More than a year later, memories of the night come back.Not based on the movie, no matter what it might say!
Titanic - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,038 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/22/2006 - Lightoller - Complete
Into the Sunset, Part I by JustplainLilly reviews
Rose's cousin, Sarah, and the story of her voyage on the Titanic...and its aftermath. Summaries aren't my thing, but its good, trust me :
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 57 - Words: 137,572 - Reviews: 485 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/20/2006 - Published: 8/7/2005 - Lowe - Complete
Into the Sunset, Part II by JustplainLilly reviews
Sarah's dreams have come true now that her and Harry are married. Little does she know that Harry has a secret that could bring their world crashing down.
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 93,186 - Reviews: 342 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 9/30/2007 - Published: 4/8/2006 - Lowe
An Adventure to Remember and a Memory to Forget by Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N reviews
Fuck you FFN. I'm gone to AO3 for good. Deleted my story again did you? Blow it out your ass.
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 37 - Words: 79,925 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/6/2007 - Published: 8/5/2006 - Rose D., Lowe - Complete
The Assistant to the First Officer by FordTruckGirl4TA reviews
When Ellen Wallace is commissioned as a junior officer, the other officers eventually accept her. The last to put aside his working woman prejudice is Murdoch, but only because he's hiding from himself and the others that he's falling fast for her...
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 71,056 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 4/20/2011 - Published: 3/12/2004 - Complete