Home Community Books Twilight Olderward Stories
Olderward Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-30-11
Founder: SoapyMayhem - Stories: 260 - Followers: 366 - Staff: 5 - id: 94943
Hot smutty stories with a significantly older Edward.
Stories are smutty, All-Human, and have a significant age difference.
***ALL Stories Rated M and Contain Sexually Explicit Content***

A Sliver of Smoke by SandPrincess13 reviews
'The rain feels good on my heated skin. As I open the door to my car, I pull in all the strength in my vocal chords and shout. "You should laugh more often," I say and throw myself into the car. He stands there, stunned, with my black umbrella still over his head.' A new teacher. A silent student. Some beautiful moments and eyes filled with million splendid emotions. E/B Drabble.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 60 - Words: 22,080 - Reviews: 305 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 11/25/2013 - Published: 10/5/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Guardian by ChampagneAnyone reviews
Orphaned at 8, Bella Swan is placed in the care of her God Mother Esme Cullen. Heiress to Cullen Swan Enterprises, Bella grows up hero worshipping 17 year old joint heir, pseudo step brother and self appointed guardian Edward. ROMANCE ANGST DRAMA
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 21 - Words: 101,904 - Reviews: 7181 - Favs: 5,760 - Follows: 6,605 - Updated: 6/16 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Bella, Edward