Home Community Anime/Manga Black Cat On The Rooftop: Memories Of Her
On The Rooftop: Memories Of Her
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Black Cat, Since: 04-05-07
Founder: Anise Nalci - Stories: 58 - Followers: 26 - Staff: 1 - id: 44294
Collection of ALL fanfics with a hint of TrainxSaya. Most of them are decently written, so kudos to the authors. From tragedy to angst, they're all here.

Our Lives Will Last by FairyKei reviews
A TrainXSaya One-shot. If Creed never decides to kill Saya, Train enjoys the fireworks with her under the stars. He realises his true feelings at last, and he learns to be honest and let go. A story of how things could have been :)
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,051 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/24/2013 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
fireworks and ramune by Gerudo Desert reviews
She was a candle in the dark, but even candles get snuffed out eventually. Saya's death, and the way it eats away at Train. Collection of drabbles.
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 992 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/23/2013 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
Vengeance Becomes Redemption by Devientity reviews
Train visits Saya and finally says his goodbye.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/15/2013 - Train H., Creed D., Saya M. - Complete
What About the Breath you used to Steal? by Hincaru reviews
Train finds Saya again, upon the rooftops where they used to meet every night. But something seems wrong with her.. are those tears in her eyes? "I can't go back to feeling the way I did before I met you, I've tried.. it hurts to bad.. -oneshot-
Black Cat - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,298 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/24/2010 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
Memoirs of a Shot by Double Sided Moon reviews
Just a poem of when Saya died. Not very long.
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 65 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25/2010 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
Black Cat: The Merciless Savior by yuuri13 reviews
The Apostle of the Stars wanted her. Chronos wanted her. But would Train allow her only bestfriend and loved one to be taken away? R&R. TrainxSaya. New Spoilers.
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,009 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/27/2007 - Published: 4/16/2007
Stay still by valeriana runa reviews
this is what inside train's heart...Do you want to know about it ?
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 124 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/5/2006 - Complete
At Second Sight by VerelLupin reviews
Those who leave, aren't always forgotten. Maybe they can be brought back...
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 504 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/20/2007
Incantation by hell-butterfly reviews
Love is like an incantation. Drabbles for Black Cat romance. Various pairings inside.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,070 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/3/2008 - Published: 12/16/2007
Black Cat in Love remake by FMAotaku101 reviews
what would happen if saya wasn't really dead? what would happen if the black cat fell in love with the girl who wears a kimono? well here what would happen train x saya...This is the remake of black cat in love so read this instead of the old one!
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,014 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/1/2008 - Published: 4/4/2007
Melting his Heart by michelle-rawr-XX reviews
Minatsuki Saya was different. She was bold, cute and slowly melting Train Heartnet's cold heart while hating him at the same time. But as obstacles come their way, Train has to realize what exactly Saya means to him...before it's too late.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,268 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/29/2008
Black Cat: Train and Saya's chapter by kume93 reviews
obviously by the title it is about train and saya. And as i'm sure you've read many a time before, this is their life if Saya didn't die. I plan on writing the story very close to the anime and book, but i'll mix it up a lil. hope you enjoy!
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,350 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/5/2008 - Published: 4/4/2008
Heaven's Doorway by Senbonzakura07 reviews
This is my one shot fan fiction of Black cat, following after the anime. I know its kind of long for a one shot, but I think that it turned out good because of that.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,468 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 5/2/2008 - Complete
Train X Saya drabbles! by blazingeyes reviews
A collection of drabbles written by me and my friend Suli-chan! Her FFN ID is Gilraen Narmolanya. Oh and it also includes poems.R&R please! Train X Saya
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,118 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/17/2011 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Train H., Saya M.
Haunt My Dreams by Anise Nalci reviews
-He wondered why he kept dreaming of her, and how come her memory didn't fade away and leave him like his parents did.- One-shot, semi-angst Train/Saya.
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 337 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
What Is Lost by YuukiHatake1234 reviews
A contribute to Saiya and Train. Saiya's P.O.V.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 2 - Words: 121 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/11/2009 - Published: 5/10/2009 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
Maybe We'll Meet Again, My Friend by Anise Nalci reviews
He was all alone on the rooftops, when she called his name. It was her spirit, the spirit of his best friend who he'd never forget. It was Saya. Train/Saya, if you want it that way.
Black Cat - Rated: K - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 863 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/27/2009 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
I Remember by blazingeyes reviews
A poem about Train's feelings for Saya. TrainXSaya
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 141 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/23/2009 - Complete
The Past is Unforgettable by Inconsistent-Anime-Freak reviews
Train avenging Saya's death. ...scheming Creed, damn you
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 93 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/28/2009 - Complete
Sound of Snow Falling by Hincaru reviews
They say if you can stay quiet long enough to hear the snow then the snow will repay you by letting you hear what ever you desire most in your heart. What does Train desire most? TrainXSaya-ONESHOT- R&R is appreciated :3
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/14/2009 - Complete
On The Rooftop: A Meeting by Anise Nalci reviews
One-shot. Saya's account of her meeting with Train. Saya-centric. Train/Saya, if you look closely. :
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,406 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/15/2009 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
31 Days by Spelbound reviews
AU. THxSM. He had not taken into account something stronger than money and power. Something thicker than water and ran deeper than blood.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,460 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/17/2008 - Published: 4/18/2008
Listen to your heart by mistress-of-kurapika-sama reviews
The awaited sequel for 'It's never over'.Train comes back as a killing machine.Now,Saya has to bring him back to normal.But,several skilled sweepers & Chrono numbers were turned into killing machines as well.Will Train end up murdering his own love?
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 44,233 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/31/2009 - Published: 4/25/2008 - Train H., Saya M. - Complete
Reunion by SilverWolfFire reviews
It's been seven months since Saya Minatsuki, Train Heartnet's best friend, was killed by Creed Diskenth. When they meet up again, Train doesn't believe that this is his friend. He comes to realize that this really is Saya and that he has feelings for her.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 50,784 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 12/27/2011 - Published: 8/16/2008 - [Train H., Saya M.]
After Taste by Hope-no-Less reviews
Sequel to "Taste". He finally got another taste as he confirmed what he had tasted four years ago... LeonEve
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,237 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/1/2008 - Leon E., Eve - Complete
57 | Page 1 .. Last Next »