Home Community General Once Upon a December
Once Upon a December
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-09-08
Founder: Short Witty Name Goes Here - Stories: 7 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 58247
An Anastasia C2 archive. I have noticed that there are very little stories for this great movie(s)and those that are are in very random categories. I hope this will be easier!

Always & Forever by the Anastasia Collection reviews
[ANASTASIA] By Ashley. Anya & Dimitri's eloping. ©98. Plz read&review, thx!
Misc. Movies - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,087 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/31/2004
Crimea by the Anastasia Collection reviews
[ANASTASIA] By Ashley. The Royal Family takes an outing. Pre-movie. ©98. Plz read&review, thx!
Misc. Movies - Rated: K - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,407 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/31/2004
Empty Room by GorgeousGreyMatter reviews
[Anastasia] Oneshotsongfic. Dimitri gets sulky.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 647 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/23/2005 - Complete
The Memoirs of Comrade Phlemenkoff by the Anastasia Collection reviews
[ANASTASIA] By Ashley. An account from the future keeper of the orphanage- before she became a bitter old hag. Makes you sympathize for her, once you know her story... ©98. Plz read&review, thx!
Misc. Movies - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 758 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/31/2004
The Music Box by RedWolfZakuro reviews
Anastasia I felt like novelizing the 1997 animated movie. I took out the unnecessary magic, and the characters don't really sing. But the songs are in the dialogue. Anya, Dimitri, Vlad and Pooka are in it. Please, please, please read and review!
Misc. Movies - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,898 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/22/2007 - Published: 9/1/2007
Finding Truth by Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv reviews
!1998! {#06} Anya stormed out of the Ballet House. How had could he have used her like that? After overhearing Dimitri talk to Marie, Anya thinks everything over.. and decides to leave on her own. Will Dimitri be able to change her mind? Part of a series of stand-alone scenefics.
Anastasia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,041 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/9/2002 - [Anya/Anastasia, Dimitri]
BreakTime: Thoughts of the Past by Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv reviews
!1998! {#02} After the trio jumped from the train, they started walking, & eventually get to snowless ground to pause, rest, dream, banter! Does Dimitri really recognize Anya? And what really happened on that fateful night so long ago? Part of a series of stand-alone scenefics.
Anastasia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,868 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/28/2005 - [Anya/Anastasia, Dimitri] Vladmir