Home Community Books Dr. Seuss series Once-ler/OC stories
Once-ler/OC stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Dr. Seuss series, Since: 05-08-12
Founder: Kingdomblades101 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 100090
This community is only for Once-ler/OC pairings from Dr. Suess' the Lorax!

Before the Beginning it Began by Pinkie the Butt-Hurter reviews
RESUMED. My first The Lorax movie fic. The Once-Ler had a best friend before he left. They meant a lot to each other. Perhaps, more than a simple best friend should? R&R please! No flames, I beg of you! May change the rating later on. (I started writing this again. You should read it. I think it's swell.)
Dr. Seuss series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 37,093 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 2/17 - Published: 4/6/2012 - The Once-ler
From Romance and Friendship by bellechat reviews
After having his youth restored by The Lorax, The Once-ler learns of some big events that happened to someone he cared deeply for. Can he be reunited with her after all these years? Story which explores The Once-ler's past. Pairing is The Once-lerXOC. After much development there's no Mary Sue's here for what I know. Please be kind and review! Rated T to be safe.
Dr. Seuss series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 128,807 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 11/25/2012 - Published: 7/1/2012 - [The Once-ler, OC] The Lorax