Home Community Books Fairy Tales Once upon a time, in a far away land....insert plot...Happily ever after
Once upon a time, in a far away land....insert plot...Happily ever after
Follow .
Focus: Books Fairy Tales, Since: 06-12-05
Founder: Gold Paint - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - id: 16589
This is pretty self explainitory. I mean if your here, you know what this is. And I wouldn't have bothered to make it if I didn't think it was decent.

Deadly Games by old.curiosities reviews
Different Version of Snow White. What if prince charming was more than just a prince...
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 769 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/18/2007 - Complete
What was Made for Children by Lear's Fool reviews
Cinderella. It's almost funny in a way, how they've made the name sound as if it were singular. There were in fact two girls, twin sisters, from whom the name was derived. Formely titled Image of Perfection, or Happily Ever After
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,006 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/6/2007 - Published: 3/26/2006
Mermaid by Faeriegurl reviews
The humans, after they die, go to an afterlife, while our bones mix into the seafoam with our forefathers," my grandmother whispered to me...a retelling of the Hans Christian Anderson tale from 3 POV
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 53,951 - Reviews: 295 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 10/20/2004 - Published: 4/13/2001
An Eccentric Recluse by Aaronxz reviews
The "witch" from Hansel and Gretel get's to tell her side of the story. The truth of what really happened in finally told. Oddities, chaos, and woodchucks run amok. Proof I should not be allowed to write fanfiction after 4 Am.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,982 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/23/2004
My Story The True Story by The Wicked Queen by inquisitive me reviews
So you think you know the true story of Snow White? Well the you're wrong. Read to find out what the Wicked Queen ahs to say about all this... (one-shot) I had to do it 4 english. R&R please.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 965 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/5/2004 - Complete
LOVE & MAGIC by Clavel reviews
Meet Kaze Lhite. Her life is a complex web of lies. It seams that everything goes from bad to worse for this girl. And that doesn't change a great deal when Mr. King walks in.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 31,973 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/26/2004 - Published: 9/22/2004 - Complete
Sleeping Beauty by AKA Hummer reviews
You've been told the story of Sleeping Beauty. I doubt you have heard the real story. They said I was cursed, but the long sleep was a blessing for me to escape. My name is Rory, short for Aurora, and this is my story.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,366 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/19/2004 - Published: 6/5/2004
Once Upon a Washcloth by KissDaGirl reviews
Basically a Cinderella story. A poor girl, Brooke, has to work for a stuck up Prince, Nick, and isn't happy, will their feelings ever change? There's some bad language, so beware.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,334 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/1/2004 - Published: 4/13/2004
Bichunmoo by The Mushroom Fairy reviews
Based on the classic Korean fairy tale is this most beautiful love story of all, set back in the days of empires and warriors. Shonen-ai version.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,041 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/17/2004