Home Community General One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-05-09
Founder: AvrilSays - Stories: 270 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 71795
Original, classy, fantastic and well-written; our FanFictions are totally ONE OF A KIND.

Series of Inconsiderate Occasions by VampHime reviews
In which the universe is spitting on Harry, Ginny is less sadistic than usual, and James is just REALLY special. Rated T because the Potters are certifiably crazy.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,348 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/1/2011 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Ginny W., Harry P.
Cameo images by Procrastinator-starting2moro reviews
We don't remember days, we remember moments. A series of James and Lily drabbles. Part 16, a missing scene from Deathly Hallows. The story of how the vase from Petunia was broken.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 32,787 - Reviews: 827 - Favs: 521 - Follows: 260 - Updated: 9/28/2007 - Published: 6/12/2006 - James P., Lily Evans P.
Kiss Booth by Procrastinator-starting2moro reviews
After being disowned by his parents, Sirius needs money to pay for his flying motorbike and ropes in James, the prettiest Marauder apparently, to help him in his genius plan to rake in the galleons. JamesLily. One shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,596 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 461 - Follows: 64 - Published: 9/8/2006 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Menagerie by Bil reviews
Take one Severus Snape, one baby Potter, and one insane Headmaster; simmer gently and stir well. Don't forget to duck! AU Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,355 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 536 - Follows: 56 - Published: 12/10/2009 - Severus S., Harry P. - Complete
Faces by Bil reviews
How we see people is not how they see themselves. Series of unconnected character sketches. LL, HP, NL, HG, GW, RW.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,477 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/17/2010 - Published: 3/21/2008 - Harry P., Ron W. - Complete
Fang's Makeover by Blazing Rubellite reviews
Nudge and Angel decide to play an.... interesting prank on poor Fang. Chaos ensures. WARNING: Extremely OOC
Maximum Ride - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 807 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/24/2009 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Fang, Nudge - Complete
Becoming Neville by Jedi Rita reviews
COMPLETE Neville's Gran breaks her hip just after his fifth year at Hogwarts, and he must spend the summer with Harry and Remus. They discover a hidden message in the candy wrappers his mother has been giving him, and begin to uncover the mystery.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 114,850 - Reviews: 1342 - Favs: 2,094 - Follows: 549 - Updated: 6/7/2006 - Published: 1/4/2006 - Neville L., Harry P. - Complete
Finding Home by piperchick reviews
Takes place after MR2.Max was gone. Four years have pass and now she's back. She can't hide from her secrets. And her biggest one may destroy them all. FAXNESS and some IggyxNudge
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 85,867 - Reviews: 1303 - Favs: 382 - Follows: 333 - Updated: 3/16/2014 - Published: 6/3/2007 - Max, Fang
A Valium Incident, A Valium Plan by rom.gurl.anna reviews
A silly story about what Angel does when she finds out about the Valium incident in MR3. FAX. Slight Niggy if you use a microscope. POVs from all Flock members, none of whom I own, and maybe even Total, I don't own him either, Read and Review.
Maximum Ride - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,939 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/24/2008 - Published: 8/17/2007 - Max, Fang - Complete
Kick Me by disneydork reviews
You don't know what it's like to be blind.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 467 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/20/2008 - Complete
Co Ed Shopping by bluewingedkitty reviews
“What? There’s nothing left. I want to go,” Iggy whined."What else could there be?" “Feminine hygiene,” Max informed him. Iggy stopped dead. Shopping with Max can be traumatizing. Poor Iggy never saw it coming. Participant in Day of Anti-Hardwicke.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,201 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 19 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Iggy, Max - Complete
Paper Rose by Nightwingstar reviews
The last thing Fang ever gave her was a Paper Rose... Fax, if you can call it that... WARNING! CHARACTER DEATH!
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 889 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/25/2006 - Complete
Moments by ivyflightislistening reviews
Inspired by Mooncatcher's Here's How It Goes. Sentences describing brief clips of Maximum Ride and Fang's life. "He’s always the first to jump on her when her eyes glaze over with a goofy grin on her face, but she gets him back when he does the same."
Maximum Ride - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,556 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/28/2010 - Published: 2/23/2010 - Max, Fang - Complete
Memoirs of the Lost and Forgotten by Vamps-with-Wings reviews
They thought they were doing us a favor. They thought stealing away our memories was the right thing to do. They thought giving us a normal life was best. They thought losing the only family we had ever known was a small consequence in the bigger picture ... They were wrong.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 61,028 - Reviews: 522 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 6/17/2010 - Published: 3/26/2010 - Max, Fang - Complete
Legally a Minor: Alternate Version by Vamps-with-Wings reviews
Alternate Version to Legally a Minor- Max has had enough of Brigid hanging all over Fang, and when the perfect opportunity to shove the truth right down Brigid's throat arises, what else can Max do but take it with ease? After all, Max ALWAYS wins.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,558 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Max, Fang - Complete
Legally a Minor by Vamps-with-Wings reviews
Max has had enough of Brigid hanging all over Fang, and when the perfect opportunity to shove the truth right down Brigid's throat arises, what else can Max do but take it with ease? After all, Max ALWAYS wins.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,400 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 15 - Published: 2/11/2010 - Max, Fang - Complete
Dumb Blonde by Vamps-with-Wings reviews
This is the tale of a silly, insolent boy who is sent, later, to urgent care for daring to call the great, the invincible- Maximum Ride . . . a dumb blonde. -Oneshot
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,958 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/28/2010 - Max, Fang - Complete
BloodWings by Emaryllis reviews
On hiatus - Twilight crossover. Max: I can't let that Eraser kill her, or take her for experimentation. I just can't.Even though she's a complete stranger, I would never let someone suffer the way I've suffered, not when I can still save her.
Crossover - Maximum Ride & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,878 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 11/23/2007 - Published: 11/29/2006
The Lost Love Chronicles by EdwardAddict reviews
We know Max and Fang have chemistry as teenagers, right? Who's to say they didn't have the same feelings when they were younger? Join the tales of a forgotten childhood and repressed romance. DISCONTINUED.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,087 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 6/24/2008 - Published: 8/6/2007 - Fang, Max - Complete
Ouija Board 2: Revenge by Fangalicous08 reviews
The sequel to The Ouija Board. Max and Fang made it out alive last time, but this time Valencia has more in store for them. Will she finally get her revenge, or will they outsmart her yet again?
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 23,658 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/20/2010 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Complete
Facts of Life by St. Fang of Boredom reviews
After Angel asks Max the 'dreaded question', Max decides it's time to teach the Flock a bit about 'The Facts of Life', much to poor Fang's displeasure. I'm rating this at a moderate T. Read rating notes inside, please! Teeny weeny bit o' Fax.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,151 - Reviews: 755 - Favs: 329 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 12/13/2009 - Published: 4/22/2009 - Fang, Max
Application To Date My Daughter by Evil Robina reviews
'Never ever mess with me again.' I said to Iggy. 'I'm sorry Fang.' Iggy replied. 'But this means WAR'
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,257 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 11/13/2011 - Published: 7/24/2009
Kamikaze by Fire Wolf12 reviews
Suicide is hard to deal with for any human, but for human-avian hybrids who have been through so much to save their lives, giving life away of ones own free will is unheard of. Rated T for some words, perhaps violence...not sure how popular this will be
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,309 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/1/2010 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Iggy
I Would Trade You For a Transformer? by Aetheria13 reviews
Just a fax one-shot. Max and Fang watching movies at home. Could be viewed as post MAX: A Maximum Ride Novel or just as something random. Please R&R!
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 642 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/13/2009 - Max, Fang - Complete
Rating by Phoenix Fanatic reviews
Fang, bored, starts to rate girls walking by along with Gazzy and Iggy. The trio gets more than they bargained for when a familiar-looking girl walks by. Fax, oneshot.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,844 - Reviews: 313 - Favs: 574 - Follows: 96 - Published: 4/5/2009 - Fang, Max - Complete
207 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »