Home Community Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers One in Millions!
One in Millions!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers, Since: 12-04-10
Founder: shingaling - Stories: 401 - Followers: 79 - Staff: 1 - id: 87583
This community is created for the purpose of gathering the best stories from the Hetalia fandom. A good, invigorating plot and competent grammar/punctuation are musts. I mostly add USUK, RusAme, Spamano, Gerita and Pruhun fics, but there are quite a few rarepairs as well for digging. Please PM me if you have a rec!

Away Team Advantage by vennumberten reviews
In which two slightly drunk Nations test out that theory about the English accent. UKUS
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,426 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 17 - Published: 2/20/2012 - America, England/Britain - Complete
Jar of Hearts by CuttleMeFish reviews
It's not stealing so long as you give it back, right? – England decides he has no need for a heart of his own. Not when he can just keep borrowing those of others. Magical realism.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,633 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/28/2012 - America, England/Britain - Complete
Charmed by Galythia reviews
A little fluffy USUK Pottertalia. It's about how they became a couple, though I warn you that I don't write fluff often, so I don't even know what this is on the inside. I can't read it over. It's just too gushy and sweet.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,879 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 23 - Published: 3/12/2013 - America, England/Britain - Complete
And Libertea for All by Zeplerfer reviews
Chapter ten: "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you," the letter said. With the help of his best friend, Alfred intends to solve the mystery of these literary love letters. Pottertalia. {My collection of USUKUS oneshots. Full list of summaries in chapter one, including Nekotalia, Pottertalia, time travel, daemons, vampires, and a sleeping prince.}
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 28,649 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 5/9 - Published: 1/4 - [America, England/Britain]
We the Dreamers by The Goliath Beetle reviews
New York City, 1940: Antonio is a recently arrived refugee from Spain, a scarred soldier with firm political convictions. For Lovino, everything is pointless and nothing ever lasts. The two of them live, love and dream desperately, as World War Two threatens to take it all away. -Spamano, three-shot-
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 32,595 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 3/17 - Published: 3/6 - [S. Italy/Romano, Spain] Prussia - Complete
Strange Powers by Tinstars reviews
America thought it would be funny to turn the device on himself. What's the worst that could happen? Y'know, aside from accidentally falling in love with your friend. This is my continuation of "America's strange invention" from the end of Comic Diary 8.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 32,655 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 597 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 8/11/2010 - Published: 6/15/2010 - America, England/Britain - Complete
Aspirin and Resistance by Verboten Byacolate reviews
How sweet is the bitter man's wine?
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,371 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 6/26/2009 - Published: 5/19/2009 - England/Britain, America - Complete
Per Amore by Sakura Tsukikage reviews
Sometime in 1942--Italy's a lover, not a fighter.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,033 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/18/2009 - Germany, N. Italy - Complete
Blind Carbon Copy by colossally abundant numbers reviews
America is sent into a world where the American Revolution failed after Japan's new teleportation machine goes awry. US/UK, Germany/France
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 56,669 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 223 - Updated: 2/8/2012 - Published: 12/11/2010 - America, England/Britain
37 Things to do in an Elevator by LittleBlueNayru reviews
America and Prussia do 37 things in an elevator. The rest of the world is not amused.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,788 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 902 - Follows: 96 - Published: 8/23/2010 - America, Prussia - Complete
In Another Life by Terminally Introverted reviews
Kiku has been a hospice nurse for seven years, and his life has fallen into a comfortable, if not slightly boring, routine. But that all changes when he transfers to a new hospital, meets Heracles Karpusi, and he begins to see the world in a whole new light.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 68,340 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 1/13 - Published: 9/30/2014 - Japan, Greece - Complete
God Only Threw the Humans Out of Paradise by AppleCiderVinegar reviews
Written for the Hetalia Kink Meme, "Nations from the POV of their pets" 12 years is nothing in the life of a Nation. But to a puppy, it's a lifetime. This is a look at 12 years of England's life through the eyes of man's best friend.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,483 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 494 - Follows: 33 - Published: 11/4/2010 - England/Britain, America - Complete
Available For a Limited Time Only by TheRockNRollBeauty reviews
Alfred is determined to collect all of the current Happy Meal toys. And, as always, Russia is dragged into 'helping' him. A tooth-rottingly fluffy drabble.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,091 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/10/2011 - Russia, America
Nekotalia Diaries by DisturbingBunnyRabbit reviews
One shot of Americat visiting England's house with his owner. May develop into series of oneshots centered around different cats in the future.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,168 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 26 - Published: 5/26/2011 - America, England/Britain
Love is Pretty by Taisi reviews
Mermaids like things that are precious and beautiful; jewels that glow in the right light and gold that shines. Alfred, however, finds beauty in much different things; laughter and green eyes, to start with. AU, Merman!Alfred, UkUs
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,199 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 296 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/16/2011 - England/Britain, America - Complete
King and Country by RobinRocks reviews
"Have I no voice of my own that I need some quarter-German royal who can barely string three words together to take up the task for me?" Great Britain is at war and the people must be rallied. Crossover with The King's Speech.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,680 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 19 - Published: 2/3/2011 - England/Britain - Complete
The Waning by RobinRocks reviews
USUK. Halloween fic. In his bid to escape the brutal Halloween tradition of The Waning, vampire Arthur Kirkland sews himself a cadaver groom intended to be his ticket out of the Land of the Banished. Unfortunately for him, Alfred has a mind - and objectives - of his own. Loosely based on the 2010 Halloween designs.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 15 - Words: 111,054 - Reviews: 251 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 11/30/2014 - Published: 10/24/2013 - England/Britain, America
You Bet! by Urchin of the Riding Stars reviews
After one particularly disastrous World Meeting, England loses it and yells at America, insisting that he can't take anything seriously to save his life. America takes this as a personal challenge. Eventual UsUk.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 22,493 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 7/28/2014 - Published: 8/2/2012 - England/Britain, America
Despite Our Imperfections by Immortal x Snow reviews
Family: it stands for "forget about me: I love you." They struggled sometimes with the first part, but the second part? They had that down perfectly. 100 Fics Challenge for the FACE Family.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 28 - Words: 93,928 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 6/17 - Published: 6/17/2014 - England/Britain, America, France, Canada
False Face by dozefallsdownthestairs reviews
Arthur Kirkland feels that fate must be set against him when he falls for handsome culinary student Alfred Jones. Arthur doesn't eat because he's not hungry. It's not complicated. Little does he realize, amongst the pink frosting and mashed potatoes, that it's never been about the food. AU USUK anorexic!Arthur and chef!Alfred
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 106,591 - Reviews: 290 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 309 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 10/31/2014 - England/Britain, America
A World Made New by ProcrastinatingPalindrome reviews
America and Russia watch the slow death of something ancient and wish for impossible things. America/Russia
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,453 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/3/2009 - America, Russia - Complete
Don't Panic by simplytrop reviews
In which Alfred F. Jones is not so much American, as Americans have an improbable amount of similarities with aliens, and Arthur finds out that hitchhiking the length of the universe can be very nerve-wracking without tea.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,355 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/29/2012 - America, England/Britain - Complete
woman king by paper piper reviews
"You know, I had a warrior once, too." –China/Mulan, France/Jeanne D'Arc
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,300 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/1/2014 - France, China, Jeanne D'Arc - Complete
That's So Cliche by Romanito reviews
Alfred and Arthur are roommates who get off on the wrong foot, but of course the cliches that only occur in fanfiction occur in their lives. This makes Alfred rather suspicious, as he is enough of a loser to "proofread" Kiku's fanfiction, so he knows an awful lot of cliches. Then again, it might just be useful that he knows how to woo a tsundere's heart. Rated T for filthy mouths.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,216 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 12/16/2014 - Published: 11/7/2014 - [America, England/Britain] [S. Italy/Romano, Spain]
Forgiven But Never Forgotten by Emerald-Leaves reviews
Russia reflects upon all that's happened between himself and Ukraine when she tells him she's leaving the Soviet Union. Human names used.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,660 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/21/2013 - Russia, Ukraine - Complete
278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »