Home Community Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice One-shots Only!
One-shots Only!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice, Since: 12-08-08
Founder: Menshi - Stories: 22 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 2 - id: 64802
The title says it all! One-shots only! – A collection of must-read Gakuen Alice one-chaptered stories. From one-shots to a series of one-shots~ The best of the best in GA FanFiction Fandom! Includes all kinds of genre.

Midol by Heartbroken Confession reviews
You stomp around campus like some Persona wannabe. Aren't you supposed to be Saint Mikan or something? Putting coins into parking meters for poor drivers short on coins. Come PMS and you're out for blood. Blood of cute stuff. Like. Babies. And roosters."
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,421 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/21/2010 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Maelstrom by My Hopeless Romantic reviews
–Because before Mikan, Natsume’s pictures were black and white. AU. #25
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,333 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 280 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Ouch! by anxo da noite reviews
After an incident with the Baka-gun, Hotaru's fleeing, Mikan's bleeding, and Natsume's bloods boiling. But maybe love will blossom in painfull circumstances. One-shot! summary has been changed. Edited!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 985 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/20/2011 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Pretty As a Picture by My Hopeless Romantic reviews
“Your chest always looks like that.” –Natsume. In which Natsume is awkward, Mikan is talkative and this, Natsume thinks, is how they’ll always be. “See? This is the small constipated smile I was talking about, Natsume!” NatsumeMikan. Oneshot. #17
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,869 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 26 - Published: 8/31/2009 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Timeless by sweetsarcastic reviews
No matter how many years passed or how old they grew, they would always remain two kids in love. After all, their love was timeless. A Valentine's day story. -NxM- Oneshot
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 857 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
The Painful Drabbles by Heartbroken Confession reviews
01: "So, like, I think I met my one true love today, and uh, I kinda--er, ran him over with my shiny lexus." 04: "It started on that fateful spring day. I was 6 and I met him. Then I smacked him flat across the face with a tree branch." NxM Drabbles
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,590 - Reviews: 230 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 2/19/2009 - Published: 1/27/2009 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Graded Recitation by November Romeo reviews
After an argument during Mr. Narumi’s class, Mikan finds herself making up with Natsume at the vending machine.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,047 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 408 - Follows: 45 - Published: 1/25/2009 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
The Right Way To Thank by My Hopeless Romantic reviews
Natsume, Mikan realizes, has never really been properly thanked by her before. A hug, Natsume thinks, is not the right way to thank. A kiss, on the other hand, seems to solve both of their problems. MikanNatsume. #4
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,669 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 405 - Follows: 58 - Published: 7/4/2007 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Tired by FearandLoathingXIX reviews
Natsume is sick and tired of going through the same hell over and over, but most of all he's tired of going through it alone. So just once he gives in to somone else, lets them do the protecting, the caring. He could kiss her out of thanks. MxN
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,078 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 32 - Published: 10/24/2007 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Stop it Guys! by IndigoGrapefruit reviews
Natsume and Mikan got into a fight. And when they try to get Ruka to take sides, things start to become complicated...
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,879 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 17 - Published: 1/12/2009 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
The Alias by Heartbroken Confession reviews
The Tinkling Jackal." Mikan stated. "I find it quite suitable." Natsume folded his hands over the desk."Oh yes, because pissing dogs are so intimidating." --Note to self: Never ever, give Hyuuga Natsume a chance to name you.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,641 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Who's He? by Dying With A Smile reviews
Natsume and Mikan have been married for about four years. But Natsume has been seeing male names written on sticky notes, even in Mikan's diary! 'Daisuke Michi, who's he' ONE-SHOT
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,681 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 265 - Follows: 39 - Published: 4/19/2008 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
The Clever Jester by November Romeo reviews
Natsume and Mikan, just like a fairy tale.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,583 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 317 - Follows: 36 - Published: 4/17/2007 - Kokoro Y. - Complete
Nightly Musings by Silent Sage reviews
Sometimes late at night, Natsume wonders how he got like this. A soft bed to sleep in and her warm body curled by his side. NxM
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,105 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 486 - Follows: 64 - Published: 2/27/2006 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
50 Reasons Why I Hate Mikan Sakura by My Hopeless Romantic reviews
Number 32: I hate her clumsiness. She trips too much for her own good and sometimes, I actually think she’s clumsy on purpose so that her panties are exposed to me, but then she runs into a street lamp and that reason flies out the window. MikanNatsume #9
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,505 - Reviews: 483 - Favs: 993 - Follows: 116 - Published: 5/31/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Chicken Pox by Heartbroken Confession reviews
Love. "Is dry skin supposed to make you look like a red Dalmatian?" "No." "I'm MUTATING!" "Stupid! It's probably just the Chicken Pox." "...What does me mutating have to do with a chicken?" The REAL reason why Natsume calls Mikan Polka Dots. One-shot NxM
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,729 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/11/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Please, Don't Look At My Panties by Wrath of Athena reviews
Tired of his constant perverted attitude towards her, Mikan decided to confront Natsume to end his pantyteasing, once and for all! It didn't turn out the way she wanted to, much to Natsume's pleasure. NatsumexMikan pairing! One shot fic, enjoy!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,463 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 27 - Published: 5/11/2006 - Complete
Overused! by Heartbroken Confession reviews
I shall show you examples with my lovely assistant in his glittery red halter dress, Hyuuga Natsume! Oh, wait, Natsume? Come back here!" Examples of FF's most overused words in the strangest way you have ever seen.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,678 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Not My Forte by Heartbroken Confession reviews
Where in Natsume attempts to write a fanfiction, and Mikan can't help but laugh at the attempt. "I glanced around, no one but some dorky nerd that spends his friday afternoons writing fanfictions-- oh wait, that's me." NxM One-shot
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,617 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 13 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
A Kid After His Own Heart by November Romeo reviews
Youichi looks up to Natsume and is growing up to be just like him. With a new girl joining his class he's about to find out just how alike they really are. A short dialogue between Natsume and Youichi.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,601 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 272 - Follows: 36 - Published: 9/24/2006 - Yoichi H. - Complete
After This by November Romeo reviews
It all happened so fast. On our graduation day: A kiss. A question. A promise.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,307 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 305 - Follows: 35 - Published: 7/7/2006 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
My Best Friend's Girlfriend by November Romeo reviews
Natsume knew his place. He knew it as surely as he did when he told Ruka he would be okay with them being together. Still, that didn't stop him from waiting.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,303 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 266 - Follows: 29 - Published: 6/18/2006 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete