Home Community Plays/Musicals Wicked One shots a plenty, one shots galore!
One shots a plenty, one shots galore!
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Wicked, Since: 11-14-07
Founder: Zarrian - Stories: 35 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 52550
For all those wonderous oneshots!

The Colour Green by RosylaGypsy reviews
Prince Fiyero discovers that having a brain is more trouble than even he had envisioned. One-shot, set after the Lion cub scene. Mild Fiyeraba.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 746 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Fiyero T., Elphaba T. - Complete
Resemblance by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
Frex thinks back on Melena, and compares her to her oldest daughter. Bookverse.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 322 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/18/2008 - Frexspar, Elphaba T. - Complete
Blackmail by fancy white trash reviews
A brief interaction between Pfannee and Elphaba: for once, it is Miss Elphaba who has the upperhand.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,280 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/19/2006 - Complete
Math by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
Elphaba didn't stifle her laugh at seeing Galinda halfdrag Fiyero into the library. She thought of a Toy Poodle taking a reluctant Great Dane for a walk... An explanation for a scene from the Wizard of Oz. Fiyeraba
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 529 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Fiyero T. - Complete
Well, she said to tell them by colourmebeautiful reviews
Glinda takes Elphaba a tad too literally. Silly but hopefully funny..Now with a bonus chapter: "What's a Jesus?"
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 634 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/10/2008 - Published: 8/23/2008 - Complete
Together by Meltalviel reviews
“You are married,” they had said, “but you are not together... not yet.” And that was that.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 564 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/13/2007 - Complete
Close Your Eyes by TheatreBrat reviews
Really fluffy fluff. Elphaba and Glinda swap wardrobes. Gelphie cuteness!
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 490 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2007 - Complete
Runaway Rabbit by Lusito reviews
When Avaric comes to rescue Fiyero from Shiz during Fiyero's Winter Break, he hangs around for some time, and Boq has an unnerving chat with him. Fiyero tries to explain Avaric's attitude by telling Boq what happened one Lurlinemas in young Avaric's life.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,534 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Complete
Christmas in Oz by capriblue reviews
Oneshot. Shiz University is celebrating the Holidays with a party on Christmas Eve. Will Fiyero finally realize that he truly loves Elphaba? Or will he be too caught up with Glinda to notice her?
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 785 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/25/2007 - Complete
No Tears by GraniaMhaol reviews
Since she was a small child, Elphaba has steeled herself against the outside world and never allows herself to cry- not because of insults, torment, even the loss of her lover. But what about the loss of her best friend?
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,525 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2008 - Complete
Initiation by Dizzy-Dreamer reviews
What happens when Fiyero, Avaric and Boq hit the booze?
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 693 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/18/2008 - Complete
Snap, Cackle, Pop by Valkyrie War Cry reviews
An exercise for the ears.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 307 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/1/2008 - Complete
The Great Coffee Catastrophe by Sale reviews
Nessa tries to assert her own independence by making herself a cup of coffee. One-shot. May hint at Nessa/Boq if you look at it the right way.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,428 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/2/2008 - Complete
Running in the Rain by theatricalice reviews
Oneshot. Fiyeraba. “You know it’s highly improper, but your heart is thumping, you’re soaked to the skin, and you feel...passionate...free.”
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 327 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/23/2008 - Complete
Picnic by fermataoso reviews
Summer vacation brings Fiyero and Elphaba into a surprise picnic and more. Fiyeraba.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,540 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Complete
Mulberries by Seal Pup reviews
Galinda and Elphaba decide to go for a walk. Random, rather random...like me.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,174 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/8/2008 - Complete
An Experiment by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
Avaric does a little scientific investigation, amid pretty girls, depressed Munchkins and large quantities of alcohol. Elpharic, mentions of Gloq.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,045 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/9/2008 - Elphaba T., Avaric - Complete
The Tombstone by LuPonexGilmore reviews
A Wicked oneshot following Elphaba's death. It's slightly Elphaba/Fiyero not fake shock! but focuses on the everlasting friendship of Elphaba and Glinda. : Read, review, and hopefully enjoy!
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,020 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Complete
Over the Rainbow by The Pixess reviews
I'm sorry, sir, you seem to have the wrong impression about me. TibbettxCrope
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 810 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/28/2007 - Complete
I Know The Truth by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
Why do I want him still? Why when there's nothing there? How to go on with the rest of my life, to pretend I don't care? Glinda isn't as perfect as everyone thinks. Musicalverse, mild language.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 457 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/20/2007 - Glinda U. - Complete
I'm Not That Boy by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
Fiyero gets dumped for a girl! Probably the one and only real Gelphie I'll ever write. PostMusical.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 449 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Fiyero T. - Complete
Cinnamon Cider Cookies by grey-eyed-goddess reviews
Nessa made Boq a cookie, but she 'eated' it. A Bessa story.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 783 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/23/2007 - Nessarose T., Boq - Complete
User Guide and Manual for Fiyero Tiggular by LostOzian reviews
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now the proud owner of a FIYERO TIGGULAR unit, v. 1.0. To obtain the most pleasure from your scandalacious prince, please follow the instructions...
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,814 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Complete
The Moon by Faba reviews
You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Pure Fiyeraba fluff oneshot
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 724 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/25/2007 - Complete
Incomplete by Meltalviel reviews
I feel I was born incomplete, missing some of the pieces. I never fit in. There was always a part of me longing to burst free of restrictions, free of society, and free of this fiendish world I’d had the misfortune to land on.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/27/2007 - Melena T. - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »