Home Community Books Series Of Unfortunate Events Only the best of Klaus & Isadora! :D
Only the best of Klaus & Isadora! :D
Follow .
Focus: Books Series Of Unfortunate Events, Since: 11-07-05
Founder: OhMyGuard - Stories: 16 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 7 - id: 24156
Created a great KI story? Well, watcha waiting for? Bring it here! No slash, incest or otherwise, okay? All Welcome!

You Get Me by Hermione Baudelaire reviews
An extremly fluffy IsadoraKlaus in honor of Valentine's Day. Songfic to 'You Get Me' by the extremly talented Michelle Branch. Sappiness warning! I mean it! You may want to brush your teeth after reading...
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,886 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/14/2004
What's Left of Klaus by snappleapple518 reviews
Klaus' thoughts upon meeting Isadora for the first time after she sailed away.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,017 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/20/2006 - Klaus B., Isadora Q. - Complete
Poetry Club by Elphie Marky reviews
When Isadora joins the poetry club at Prufrock, she gets nominated to go to a poetry school. She's only going to let one person stop her. Will he? KI. [complete]
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,558 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/12/2005 - Published: 4/7/2005 - Complete
I Need Violet by nicoli-boli reviews
When the ladder is shot with a harpoon in a different spot, it sends Klaus, Violet, and Isadora tumbling to the ground. Now Klaus must pick who he wants to save : oneshot
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/20/2005 - Complete
The Missing Moment by OhMyGuard reviews
A bizarre sequence of oneshots based off of the missing moment at the end of TAA. Will include: Adaptations of Whose Line Is It Anyway's Questions Only game, 90 Second Alphabet game, and a chapter written entirely in Igpay Atinlay. Enjoy!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/1/2007 - Published: 11/29/2007
I Have Good News! by Miss Pookamonga reviews
This is a commercial involving the Baudelaires and Quagmires. Yes, I'm sure you can guess what it's about! But, please, still read and review even though it is incredibly stupid!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 248 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/6/2005 - Klaus B., Violet B., Sunny B., Duncan Q. - Complete
Not So Safe Place by Elphie Marky reviews
Sequel to Poetry Club! [complete] Takes place after book 12. The Baudelaires get to Hotel Denouement looking to be reunited with the Quagmires while avoiding Count Olaf and his troupe. R&R!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 10,256 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/3/2005 - Published: 5/2/2005 - Complete
I Melt by Elphie Marky reviews
One-shot during TAA. IsadoraKlaus. R&R.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 359 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/27/2005 - Complete
Orphaned Thoughts by Elphie Marky reviews
Isadora and Klaus reflect on their feelings for one another. Both are one-sided, but mutual. R&R! [One-shot in two chapters]
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,712 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/7/2005 - Complete
Inspiration by Vie-Boheme reviews
One day, when classes are postponed at Prufrock Preparatory School, Isadora Quagmire finds inspiration for her poetry in a certain someone. KI oneshot
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,239 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/12/2005 - Isadora Q., Klaus B. - Complete
It Must Be Love by Elphie Marky reviews
Oneshot during TAA. Isadora&Klaus. r&r plz.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 327 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/28/2005 - Complete
Trigonometry by silliana reviews
There are not one, not three, but TWO love triangles as the orphans get back on track after the Olaf incident, with the help of a bunch of teens bent on borrowing Shakespeare's plot points. REMOVED.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 61 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/24/2006 - Published: 2/10/2005 - Violet B., Duncan Q.
Bohemian Rhapsody, Unfortunate Style by OhMyGuard reviews
Listen to the song! Read it! Love it! Review it! Please? I wrote this for you in Chemistry 'cause I couldn't get this song out of my head. My 1st songficish thing. Enjoy!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 662 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/10/2007 - Complete
Isadora's Diary by OhMyGuard reviews
Here we go! Something crazy's in the works, though, now that our famous couple has realized itself...what is it? You'll have to read to find out!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,090 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/1/2011 - Published: 11/7/2005