Home Community Books Fairy Tales Oodles of fairy tales...............
Oodles of fairy tales...............
Follow .
Focus: Books Fairy Tales, Since: 11-14-05
Founder: LDS-BLONDE - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 24450
Read the TITLE! oodles of fairy tales...................

Imprisoned by slam a revolving door reviews
[Oneshot] 'My wedding marks a great change for me. Unfortunately it is not for the better. A man lording it over me, controlling my actions and ruling me. I must not be conquered. I refuse to be conquered.' A girl forced into an arranged marriage reflects
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,275 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/1/2006 - Complete
One Last Dance by PinkPointeShoes reviews
Cinderella has already gone to her ball and met the prince of her dreams. She has already danced. They have already married. In fact, it's now all just a memory. But one night she digs out her glass slippers and allows herself one last dance.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 661 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/21/2005 - Complete
The Frog's Princess by Unimaginable Possibilities reviews
This is a retelling of The Frog Prince with a humorous twist. The sarcastic prince tells his story of how he was transformed and how he won his princess's heart.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 52,557 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 12/18/2009 - Published: 8/16/2005 - Complete