Home Community Games Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Ocarina of Time
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Zelda, Since: 03-05-06
Founder: jkinz3 - Stories: 14 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 6 - id: 29363
A collection of stories all relating to Ocarina of Time. It hasn't been updated in a while and none of us are active but just shoot me a PM with a story you want on it or whether you want to be staff. Enjoy!

Visions by OdnetninAdlez reviews
Princess Zelda has been telling her father that Ganondorf is not to be trusted, yet he doesn't seem to listen. But when Ganondorf finally invades, Zelda must work fast in order to save Hyrule. Retelling of Zelda's life after she flees the castle.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 37 - Words: 58,726 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/20/2012 - Published: 9/23/2011 - Sheik, Zelda - Complete
Guardian in Another Life by Shadsie reviews
OoT/TP cross. Why does the Great Fairy of the Cave of Ordeals shed her tears? She had not always been the Great Fairy. She had once been a little fairy, known by another name. Navi waits and weeps.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,329 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/31/2011 - Navi - Complete
Dark Link's Lullaby by Sorceress of Shadows reviews
I'd really hate to have this as my lullaby...
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 220 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Dark Link - Complete
Notice Me by Sorceress of Shadows reviews
Dark Link laments on his invisibility to the world. Reviews are appreciated.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 234 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Dark Link - Complete
Ganondorf In My Crawlspace by the-science-of-corruption reviews
So, I'm your normal bored, nerdy, and obsessed teen, right? Wrong. Find out what happens when Ganondorf opens a portal to the human world in my basement and I get sucked into the land of Hyrule, complete with annoying monsters and hot heros. R&R! Link/OC
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 76,171 - Reviews: 401 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 4/7/2012 - Published: 8/10/2010 - Link
Termina Fever by Sorceress of Shadows reviews
Termina Fever runs rampant in Hyrule. The rub: Link and Zelda are among the infected. Now it is up to three unlikely heros to find a cure-or die trying. Cookies for those who review!
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,336 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/13/2011 - Published: 12/17/2010 - Dark Link, Saria - Complete
The Legend of Zelda: Rebirth by Larien Telemnar reviews
Link and Zelda couldn't have foreseen the dire consequences of sealing Ganondorf away - nor known that the very act would seal their doom. Now, a new generation of Triforce bearers must face the repercussions. There's just one problem - Aeria doesn't know she is one. A post-OoT play on the Fallen Hero timeline; mixed OC/canon cast based on reinterpretation of OoT events
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 46 - Words: 310,368 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 1/19 - Published: 5/30/2008
Isolation & Lies by LenaLain reviews
A short brief poem thingy...that portrays what dark/shadow link would have felt if he were to have been remorseful about the loss of his home.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 206 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/19/2011 - Dark Link, Shadow Link - Complete
The Legend Of Zelda: The Body Guard by LenaLain reviews
when asheilia decides to wish herself away from her own time and realm, she gets called into another one by the godesses of hyrule!What will happen to our heroine when she has to become a temporary babysitter for link? link/original new character.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,205 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/30/2012 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Link
Sword Dreams by DeadeyeDave reviews
You dont't wield the Master Sword...it wields you. A story of madness and tragedy.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,975 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/31/2005 - Published: 7/9/2005
Fairy Boy by Silverflare07 reviews
.Sequel to MMS. Link’s finally finished his journey and is ready to keep his promise to Malon. Unfortunately, Zelda has other ideas and sends him back to his original time. Link has no intentions of letting this stop his promise, even if Malon won’t remem
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,964 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2005 - Link, Malon - Complete
On Link and Skittles by Link Melee 1993 reviews
A one chapter story about Link talking to a phsyciatrist about his addiction to skittles. random and funny. please rr!
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 524 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/13/2006 - Link - Complete
Stairway to Heaven by DeadeyeDave reviews
The way you walked was thorny through no fault of your own... but as the rain enters the soil, the river enters the sea... so tears run to a predestined end. Your suffering is over. Now you will find peace for eternity.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,745 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/26/2004
Eternity's End by DeadeyeDave reviews
Trying to undo a legacy of suffering, their return to the past instead undid their great victory. A knife in the back conjures a new history, a new evil and a new quest, in an altered world riven by war where the familiar has become strange. Two hearts united against the darkness, facing battle, mystery, hardship and heartbreak. A desperate struggle for a fate yet unwritten...
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 27 - Words: 162,066 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 5/16 - Published: 2/8/2004 - Link, Zelda