Home Community General Organization XIII Love Stories
Organization XIII Love Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-03-13
Founder: Otaku Kid1996 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 108112
Basically KH romance fics containing the members of Organization XIII. May contain yaoi, spoilers, and lemons. It will have guy/girl pairings as well, of course. This community ships any Org XII pairings, and ONLY characters from the Org. No OCs in here. Please pm me, Otaku Kid1996 , if you want me to add your fic to this community.

Lost and Found by kailiff reviews
I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry, Demyx. I'm a joke, a fraud, a phony. I don't know how it all happened; I hadn't meant for it to. I found a notebook on the bus, I read it, I became hopelessly obsessed. It wasn't something I'd meant to go so far. Zemyx.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 29,997 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/6/2013 - Published: 6/9/2013 - [Zexion, Demyx] - Complete
Whatever You Want To Do by Taliax reviews
He'd do whatever she wanted... Except let her go. AkuShi fluff and angst; begins not long before Xion leaves the Organization for the second time.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 60,113 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/1/2012 - Published: 11/2/2011 - Xion, Axel - Complete
Yellow House by redwing55 reviews
“You’re more important than you know. Shut up. I don’t want to be dead, and you don’t want to be here. Didn’t your mother ever tell you life isn’t fair?” Roxas is a ghost, Axel just moved in, and things are about to get a little twisted... AkuRoku, AU
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,769 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 3/29/2008 - Published: 1/28/2007 - Axel, Roxas
xXHumanoidXx (DISCONTINUED) by Ethereal-Noir reviews
Axel Pyrus is a scientist who builds robots that are... less than perfect. But one day he creates an android so human-like... it seems to have actual emotions. Axel becomes curiously attatched to his creation... but can a robot ever feel the same?
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,859 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/14/2013 - Published: 5/7/2012 - Axel, Roxas
and neither sheds a tear by redwing55 reviews
axel and roxas. roxas and axel. 50 sentences, from the beginning to the end.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,198 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/28/2007 - Roxas, Axel - Complete
One Day by Raiden Amour reviews
Roxas cuts himself. It's how he deals with his drunkard mother and her pedophile boyfriend, his life seems to be having more downs than ups and frankly- the end of his life seems closer and closer. But could one day change that all? Akuroku. Rox POV, Implied rape, molestation, cutting, self-harm, child abuse, attempted suicide, AU, bad parenting, and boy crushing on boy. COMPLETE
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 30 - Words: 139,967 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 7/25/2013 - Published: 9/29/2012 - Axel, Roxas - Complete