Home Community Anime/Manga Shugo Chara! Original Characters!
Original Characters!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Shugo Chara!, Since: 10-21-08
Founder: LimeGoesWeeeee - Stories: 33 - Followers: 32 - id: 63295
This C2 is a place for all OC's. Good or bad you be the judge, if it's OC it's here. If you want your story removed, added or are interested in being staff, simply PM.
Don't be shy, it's not easy looking for em', so if you have one please do tell! [Staff Needed]

Lock and Key Trilogy by Sylph Dancer reviews
The complete Lock and Key Trilogy, in all its unfinished glory.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 88 - Words: 438,405 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 1/13/2015 - Published: 6/11/2012 - Complete
String of Melodies by SoraLover1994 reviews
"Art... Art is the definition of expression, and more so, it's a power." I didn't know much about the subject coming into Seiyo University of the Arts. Everyone here was a professional at what they got into Seiyo for... and he told me that I had potential. But is potential really going to get me through the year? Rated T for future language and angst. OC WARNING. -ON HOLD-
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 41,358 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 1/28/2013 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
An Unlikely Hero by MicchiChan reviews
In a world where Easter Company has almost unlimited control, Ikuto Tsukiyomi escapes their imprisonment and begins to fight back for all of the unethical actions Easter has taken. With the help of his friends, he fights to ensure that others do not suffer the fate he had been dealt. But things are not quite black and white, and the line between good and evil is blurred.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,450 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/10/2012 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Ikuto T.
Oranges by shkairah reviews
The last thing kukai expected his new guy friend to be is a girl! Worst, they end up dormmates! But as perfect as she seems she also has her secrets.kukai promises her something so she'll tell him her secrets but can he keep up his end of the bargian?R&R!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,230 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/23/2012 - Published: 4/13/2011 - Kūkai S. - Complete
The Language of Roses by rintsukiyomi reviews
A girl that could be mistaken as a doll has lived a far from perfect life. She's willing to do anything to cure her little brother, Fai. Will the guardians help her or just make it worse? The couples: RimaXNagi Kutau yayaXkairi Amu's guy..is a surprise.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,905 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/10/2011 - Published: 8/23/2011 - Kūkai S.
Falling In Love With Cupid by MidnightCherryBlossoms reviews
Kuukai's life seems to be changing a lot. He's in an arranged marriage,a new transfer student steps into his life & etc. Oh well, he still likes Amu. Or so he thought. When his new friend plays cupid, does she succeed or fail? Kuukai x OC warning!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,166 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/22/2009 - Published: 12/13/2008 - Kūkai S.
The Diary of Violet by xXxPoisonedAngelxXx reviews
Fifteen year old Violet is friends with sixteen year old Amu. Everything is the same for them until two mysterious boys come around. And they're too good to be true... well, or at least to be human for that matter. OC x OC and Amuto
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,124 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/28/2011 - Published: 12/29/2010 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
Middleschool and a new friend by JuviaBastia reviews
They are in middleschool and a new girl named Alja meets them. I'm not good in writing summaries. Pairings: Kukai/OC, Amu/Nagihiko
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,730 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/26/2010 - Published: 2/12/2010 - Amu H., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
Under the night sky You will love me by RizenWingZ reviews
Kukai has the opportunity to have her heart. Will he take his chance despite the troubles? Who will she pick? there's an OC... I'm just saying...
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,746 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/25/2008 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Complete
Free Spirits by ShugoChara16 reviews
FREE SPIRITS HAS BE REWRITTEN! PLEASE READ IT. OC is main character. No pairings intended. Shu-chan's first fanfic!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,323 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/14/2008
Ballad Of A Fallen Angel by analiseCasdon reviews
Akki Nakamura is a long lost friend of Ikuto. One who was very close to him. And now, she may be the one who has to kill him. Warning: Told From My OC's AKKI point of view. Amu and others will be in it...mabye. IkutoxOC
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 24 - Words: 22,150 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/29/2011 - Published: 7/31/2010 - Ikuto T., Utau H.
Unrequited Love by Aangsfan reviews
Kuukai, Nagihiko, Shedenie, and Emiri have been best friends for years. And when the guys get dumped by new girlfriends Utau and Rima Can the girls help them get through it? Will love blossom? NagixOC KuukaixOC
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,065 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/26/2010 - Published: 11/14/2009 - Kūkai S., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F.
Don't Bother Me by Gwynn reviews
Takeda Sayaka catches the eye of both Easter and Ikuto with the emergence of her new Shugo Chara. Contains some sensuality/mature themes/strong language. Ikuto/OC, loosely follows manga, some Ikuto POVs, NO Tadase bashing, in character material only
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,809 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/9/2010 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Ikuto T.
When All Else Fails by Faking-Sweet reviews
everything was perfect; I was about to graduate from elementary school, my chara's hadn't performed any surprise character changes, and my step-siblings seemed on relitivaly good terms with me. But then I realised something... I'm an idiot. OC story
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 38,417 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/13/2010 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Kūkai S., Amu H.
A Childhood Dream Come True by chibichump reviews
Like any popular boy, Ikuto has many girls that chase him on a daily basis besides his sister, so there’s only one way, in Ikuto’s mind, to stop them. Have a fake girlfriend of course!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 92,337 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 4/22/2012 - Published: 8/17/2009 - Ikuto T.
A Dream from Far Away by Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm reviews
Kiyomi Kitazawa transfers to Seiyo High. She quickly befriends Rima and find they both like Nagihiko. Soon, Kiyomi's dad gets captured by Easter when a new director takes over. What will Kiyomi do? Beware of OOCness!OC filled.You have been warned!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 40,379 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/21/2010 - Published: 9/22/2009 - Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F., Rima M. - Complete
Fallen Star by Levviant reviews
Kumiko Futari is just another average girl except for one advantage; She's an Egg Bearer. Kumiko's parents are split up and since her mom's getting married in the states she has to move with her dad to Tokyo. Is this good? Bad? Or possibly lovey dovey?
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 31 - Words: 53,432 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/12/2011 - Published: 1/29/2010 - Kūkai S. - Complete
Jealous by queenofpoisons reviews
"Well it seems like you are. Why wouldn't you be? I mean, she has three guardian characters, she has the 'cool & spicy' attitude you wished for, she has almost every boy wrapped around her finger so what is there not to be jealous of," he pointed out.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/21/2009 - Ikuto T. - Complete
Heart Lock & Soul Key by Kinoink reviews
When a new girl comes to Seiyo Academy to attend High School. A mysterious legend begins to start coming to life. The tale of the Heart Lock and Soul Key! Is this girl part of it? Will she become a friend or enemy of Easter or the Guardians? Find out!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,170 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/10/2009 - Published: 9/11/2009
Heart's Key by Ai Angel reviews
Her heart. So pure and true. Now, so lost and alone. Ikuto, open the heart that's been locked up for years. Natsuki, let his key touch your heart. IkutoxOC. Other hinted couples.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,759 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 6/8/2010 - Published: 10/25/2008 - Ikuto T.
Nagi & Kuukai! New love adventure! by Aangsfan reviews
There are two new girls at school, Shedenie and Emiri Yamagato. But they're hiding a secret. But other than that, what lures Kuukai and Nagi to them? KuukaixOC NagixOC rating may change later.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 19 - Words: 30,490 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/19/2010 - Published: 9/20/2009 - Kūkai S., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F.
You Tripped Me So I Fell For You by pepepepper reviews
Jenny/Aiko thinks all boys are the same so she tries not to fall for one and end up breaking her heart. But Kukai just keeps on getting her attention. Could he be the one to mend her heart?
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,511 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/3/2009 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Kūkai S.
Broken Wings, A Broken Heart by xXMidnight-ShadowXx reviews
The new series for Unlock Me From This Cage! Haruko and the others are now trying to look for Tsuki, Haruko's guardian chara, and also the Embryo.As Easter and the guardians are fighting for the Embryo, Ikuto and Kukai are fighting for Haruko's love!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 47,511 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/19/2009 - Published: 11/18/2008 - Complete
Star Drop by JZKC reviews
A new student enters in Kukai's school but this girl is no ordinary girl. She is a singer and is also Ikuto's sister. Everyone starts to grow suspicious does she work for Easter or will she be a part pf easter? KukaiXOC
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,782 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/6/2009 - Published: 11/3/2008 - Kūkai S. - Complete
Crushing On You by Pichuzilla reviews
It's been crush at first sight ever since Freya set her eyes on her twin brother's friend, Souma Kukai. Kukai thinks Freya's just a cool friend to hang out with. Feelings will be realized with a little help from friends and rivals. KukaixOC.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 63,734 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 10/21/2014 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Kūkai S., OC
31 | Page 1 2 Next »