Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Original and Unique PJO related fanfics!
Original and Unique PJO related fanfics!
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 05-19-11
Founder: Tempest Cain - Stories: 19 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 2 - id: 92489
The stories in this community are those that have original plots and, if they follow the same plot as everyone elses, have a unique way of delivering the story. This also includes crossovers.

Demigod Wizards by Tempest Cain reviews
Percy Jackson thought his life became normal after he was claimed as a demigod. Percy Jackson is a demigod with the powers of a wizard. Dive into the Philosopher's Stone but prepare for chaos because Percy Jackson is changing Potter history as we know it.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,172 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 11/2/2011 - Published: 5/13/2011 - Harry P., Percy J.
Warring Secrets by thnkxfrthmmrs reviews
Sequel to Whispering Secrets. Percy left camp, but war is pending as his 16th birthday nears. Nico and Thalia are desperately trying to find him all the while having to face the demons of their pasts. Annabeth is in shock, knowing what she had done to the man she loved. Chiron seems to be hiding secrets from the camp: Lupa? But war is here and the secrets threaten to destroy them
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,633 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 272 - Follows: 365 - Updated: 2/6/2013 - Published: 6/21/2012 - Percy J.
An Adventure Beyond Time by Forcystus5 reviews
What if, at the beginning of the Last Olympian, when Rachel and Percy were on the beach Kronos show up and send them both on a new adventure against their will? Or should I say an OLD adventure? You will have to read this story to find out what I mean. OOC and AU to a degree but the plotline is very original.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 53 - Words: 60,770 - Reviews: 328 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 1/7/2011 - Published: 6/25/2010 - Percy J., Rachel D. - Complete
Children of the Big Three by KatieElizabethGrace reviews
'It was a cool summer night in New York. The the waiting room of the maternity ward echoed with the pacing of three ordinary-looking black-haired men. One had electric blue eyes. The other had deep sea-green eyes and the third had eyes as black as night...' Percy, Thalia and Nico's mothers have died, now they're being raised on Olympus. Percabeth later on.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 19 - Words: 26,860 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 195 - Updated: 1/6 - Published: 8/23/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Pandora's Curse by midnight zoe reviews
Many, many years ago, Pandora opened a box that released all the evils in the world, and a single shard of hope. That hope is my curse, for I am Elispe, Hope. It is my duty, my life, to track down and destroy the evil, putting it back where it belongs before it takes over the world. Only then will I, and my family, be released. OC PJ/AC My first FanFic. If you read, you review.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,209 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/20/2013 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Zeus
Help Me by Mango21 reviews
After being tortured for revenge because of winning the Second Titan War, will Percy Jackson be able to recover or is he already far too broken to recover? Most characters are OOC. Not slash.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,606 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 219 - Updated: 4/1/2013 - Published: 4/21/2012 - Percy J., Apollo
Puppets by Live It Up - Percy Jackson reviews
Why do you think you always have to give something to get something? It is because it amuses me. Let me, the creator of the universe, enlighten you on why I have made 'balance' exist. How? Through the entertaining instances of life at Camp Half Blood.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,599 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/20/2012 - Published: 1/2/2012 - Percy J., Athena
The Percabeth Revolution: We're Going Swiss! by Felicity Dream reviews
Eros shoots an arrow and now Percy has the gods chasing after him. Luke is somehow not dead. Annabeth is Queen of Camp Half-Blood. Nico forms a rehab for characters, Rachel is telling fake fortunes, Thalia is contemplating nun-hood, and there are hoards of fangirls and fanboys everywhere. Welcome to neutral Switzerland. Crack w/ sugar added, and playfully makes fun of all pairings.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,461 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 11/8/2013 - Published: 5/18/2010 - Percy J.
Love Is A Battlefield, Literally by IKWhatGirlsLike reviews
Our fav couple goes through turmoil as they struggle through a quest, a quest where they are tempted to do things they never dreamed of doing. Where their relationship gets a whole lot more physical. Where there is the smell of burnt fishsticks. PERCABETH
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 29,483 - Reviews: 732 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 6/27/2011 - Published: 5/31/2009 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Let's Pie thEe Olympian by I.HAVE.A.JACK.HAMMER reviews
Lets join Travis Stoll as he throws a pie in everyones face
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 1,871 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/5/2011 - Published: 4/23/2011 - Travis S.
Campfire Stories by viciousboar reviews
Why do all demigods look forward to campfire stories? Because Grover's telling them now. And Grover always has some juicy gossip on Annabeth and Percy.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,610 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 5/9/2011 - Published: 10/14/2010 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Love:Laughter:Change by I.Tripped.Over.Reality reviews
Post Titan War II, the world is chaotic and in pain. People have stopped believing in the gods and many of them are at a high risk of fading away. How can a simple game of Truth and Dare and Camp Half Blood be what turns this mess around?T&D ideas welcome
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,352 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 10/31/2011 - Published: 5/15/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Whispering Secrets by thnkxfrthmmrs reviews
110 years ago the great prophecy was given. 115 years ago a favored son of Poseidon was born. 100 years ago he disappeared. Now 100 years later a new generation is getting ready to fight. But when a new camper shows up, everyone is wondering, who is he?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 55,881 - Reviews: 1028 - Favs: 693 - Follows: 481 - Updated: 5/19/2013 - Published: 3/8/2011 - Percy J. - Complete
Percy Jackson and the Dissipating Mist by xXI.AM.BEASTXx reviews
A continuation of the PJATO series after PJTLO. The mist is dissapearing and Percy and his friends are the only ones that can help. Mysteriously, Percy starts to gain new powers, he has to learn how to use them while saving the mist and a certain person.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 60,119 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 272 - Follows: 254 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 6/11/2010 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Different Dimensions by Franziska Von Karma reviews
Elaine is a demigod and her satyr is taking her to camp. When they stumble upon the Hunters Elaine joins the hunt. Then Emily, daughter of Hecate, does a spell wrong and they come upon Hogwarts. Read to find out what happens! T 4 violence & mild swearing
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 19,219 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/8/2011 - Published: 5/11/2011 - Complete
Change the Fates Design by Apollo Artemis reviews
Percy was supposed to die at the age of 16, along with Luke. Annabeth loves Luke and stabs herself with the same cursed blade to be with him in death. But Percy lived. How? Why does he have s son? Will the camps reunite? GOD PERCY! god of fates. PxHestia.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,298 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 195 - Updated: 5/24/2012 - Published: 4/13/2011 - Percy J., Hestia
Possessed by Athena's Owlet24 reviews
"If you do no cooperate your friends will be harmed." Personal loyalty is Percy's fatal flaw. "What did you have in mind?" "You must give us your soul."
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,272 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 5/16/2011 - Published: 4/3/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Your guide to The Titan War II: The Last Olympian by I.Tripped.Over.Reality reviews
Apollo, being the god of prophecies receives a book, a guide to the upcoming second Titan War. Will the gods and demigods be able to defeat Kronos causing minimum damage? Or will the future change? Only time will tell...[Temporary Hiatus]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 103,702 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 195 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 3/4/2013 - Published: 4/28/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C.