Home Community Movies X-Men: The Movie Ororo...Jean
Ororo...Jean
Follow .
Focus: Movies X-Men: The Movie, Since: 02-14-07
Founder: mistikal-pantha - Stories: 4 - Followers: 8 - id: 42418
Fics about Storm and Jean, together or not, who cares!:

Of Grace and Passion by Tangle reviews
Companion piece to 'Of Needles and Shackles'-- Jean and Ororo contemplate returning to the mansion. (f/f)
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/9/2003 - Jean G., Storm
My Weather Witch by Angel of Neptune reviews
Jean's working late once more in the med lab when she is visited by a headache suffering Ororo. [R&R] [Complete]
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,467 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/28/2005 - Storm, Jean G. - Complete
Love Through Closed Eyes by WannaBeRogue reviews
This is a JeanOroro fic. Yes that means femslash. Rated PG-13 because of the girl on girl thing. Nothing really that graphic but I may as well stay safe. If you like, tell me. If you hate, tell me. If you don't want to read then keep scrolling either up o
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,132 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/27/2004 - Jean G., Storm
Walk On Through by scififreak reviews
Jean keeps having a recurring dream. It's showing her what she wants but will she have the courage to take it?
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,432 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/4/2003 - Jean G., Storm