Home Community General Otherworlds
Otherworlds
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-02-06
Founder: Shlane - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - id: 29224
A place for nonPern Anne McCaffrey stories. Talents, Acorna, Freedom, Donna, all welcome. If you have a story you'd like to see here please email me.

Petaybee awakes by rara saryn reviews
My first story. Set 200 years before Powers That Be, and filling in some of the gaps
Petaybee series - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 967 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/25/2009
Smiling exhalation by tiasworld reviews
Talents: Post 'Pegasus in Space', pre 'The Rowan'. Warnings: Sascha/Tirla & Character Death. In his last moments Sascha Roznine reflects on his family- especially his wife.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 306 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2008
Raiyna's Returning by Rykallow reviews
I noticed that there was only one Acorna story, so I've decided to change that. Raiyna, orphaned days after birth by the Khleevi, is in a strange place. The people can all hear her thought speech. Will she ever get to find her home and people?
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 382 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/17/2008 - Published: 7/5/2008
The next, next generation of Talents by Doyoueverwonder reviews
Growing up, Jeff Lyon-Dano spent most of his life on the 'Dini world Clarf, now he's got to make his way in a Universe in which being a Prime isn't that special anymore. Mild first chapter, will get racier later.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,776 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/2/2008 - Published: 3/27/2008
Things Change by Amy-kate reviews
Talentfic. R&R please! Full summary inside. The sister of the person in my lesser importance fic’s view on their siblings plan.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/5/2008
The City and The Ship by Shlane reviews
After the attack and occupation Simion searches for a way to help Seld who was badly injured, a mutual friend puts him in touch with someone who can help
Brainships series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,236 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/17/2008 - Complete
Deep Space by Doyoueverwonder reviews
Another attempt at a Talent Fanfic... there will be slash. Very minimal cameos from Anne's characters, but mostly people I made up.The jist is, a new team of Talents are being sent on a Deep Space mission with a Navy ship, let's see what happens.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,019 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/16/2006
Lesser Importance by Amy-kate reviews
Talentfic. Oneshot, 1st person aacount, revolutionary themes. R&R please! Full summary inside.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 964 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Complete
Three Little Words by Starsinger reviews
Damia says three words that change Afra's life.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 350 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/20/2007 - Complete
The Joy Of Togetherness by The Dragon Kasia reviews
AariAcorna Oneshot. Takes place during Acorna's Triumph. Not really any point, just a cute little story. Warning: Contains spoilers for Acorna's Triumph. Read and Review!
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/30/2007 - Complete
Of Milsi Stalks and Kerogen by Tastytime reviews
Second in the Partners Arc. Lanzecki gets used to Trag's oddities, and gets just a little more intimate. Slash
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,939 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/23/2006 - Complete
In the Name of Crystal by Tastytime reviews
The account of Trag and Lanzecki's first meeting, and subsequent dealings. Slash. Crystal Singers Universe.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,162 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/14/2006 - Complete
End of the Beginning by Jaina Solo2 reviews
Peter Reidinger loses the person who defined his life.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 713 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/8/2006 - Complete
Rowan Disaster by Doyoueverwonder reviews
I saw there were no stories for the Telepaths series McCaffrey writes... so I decided to fix that. This is a story about the events leading up to the Rowan Mining Camp disaster. It's from a third person view point...
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,112 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/12/2006 - Complete
Terrestrial Talent by Doyoueverwonder reviews
This story centers on a new Talent on Earth... Gollee Gren is in it, a little bit of Jeff... I'm not sure if I like it just yet, so be as harsh, yet honest, as you can in your reviews. : Nothing is off limits, hit the grammar, spelling, plot, concepts, an
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,295 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/22/2006 - Published: 1/25/2006