Home Community Games Harvest Moon Our Favourite Carpenter
Our Favourite Carpenter
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 04-21-10
Founder: Harvest Loon - Stories: 7 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 80783
I personally think that we need more Luke X Hikari, Luke X Akari stories! And that's exactly why I'm starting this community :)

Innocent Love by Lovett-Undertaker reviews
Hikari, our heroine, has just moved in with her older brother Yuuki at the Farm Lands next to Harmonica Town. She's a shy city girl moving into an island. Will it work out for her? Rated T
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,346 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/15/2010 - Published: 5/27/2010 - Molly/Hikari, Luke
Blue Roses by ScarletDreamsForever reviews
Hikari is growing older and Luke doesn't like it. When a freak accident happens, Luke and Hikari do something that will destroy their friendship completely or start something totally new.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 33,486 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 7/26/2010 - Published: 12/12/2009 - Molly/Hikari, Luke
Pieces of Akari by ScarletDreamsForever reviews
Akari loves the cook from the Sundae Inn- that is, until a young, hyper carpenter named Luke comes along. Will Akari realize her feelings or will she stay with the cook who broke her heart? RECENTLY UPDATED
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,133 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/21/2010 - Published: 12/11/2009 - Angela/Akari, Luke
The Carpenter Who Stole My Heart by tiffany59 reviews
After Angela's brother dies, she pushes her dreams away and decides to take care of his farm. But when she meets Luke, lets just say Waffle Island is going to get a little more exciting. LukeXAngela. Rated T just in case! CHAPTER 16 UP! R&R!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 23,000 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 11/27/2010 - Published: 4/7/2010 - Luke, Angela/Akari
Almost Losing My Luke by Harvest Loon reviews
Luke X Akari Oneshot When Luke disappears Akari is told that it's unlikely she'll find him alive. Will she give up or will she fight until the end...?
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,856 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Published: 4/12/2010 - Angela/Akari, Luke - Complete
A Green Dress and a Flaming Bandana by Harvest Loon reviews
Luke X Angela. Angela moves to Waffle Town after the death of her father. What should happen when she meets the young carpenter's apprentice... *Limes* Final chapter up!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 70,161 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 10/14/2011 - Published: 2/11/2010 - Angela/Akari, Luke - Complete