Home Community Books House of Night Into Darkness
Into Darkness
Follow .
Focus: Books House of Night, Since: 08-24-12
Founder: KShade - Stories: 12 - Followers: 1 - id: 102408
so, I changed this Community. It's now here for the awesomeness that is Neferet. It's where I worship one of the least appreciated characters in the fandom, for her badassery, her incredible determination, and anything else I can think of...It's where I compile stories about her, be it Neferet pairings, AU, Crossovers, Neferet's Curse era, during canon, post canon. Anything Neferet is IC in, I want to have it in here.

Lies, Betrayal and Murder by shae Wild reviews
Set during chosen after Neferet spots Zoey spying on her and Loren. Written in Neferet's POV I do NOT own the House of Night; the actual series belongs to P.C. and Kristin Cast!
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,099 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/16/2010 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Neferet
A penny for your thoughts? by Indigo Halfmoon Dauntless reviews
Poem-esque thingies about how characters were feeling at crucial moments. (Zoey after Hidden, Neferet after Neferet's Curse) get inside the minds of the characters at key moments and see how they were feeling at crucial moments in the series. Accepting requests for a third one. T for references to Neferet's Curse...
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,183 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/4/2013 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Zoey R., Neferet - Complete
Power Struggle by JasmineLaBelle reviews
The whole Kalona issue thing from Kalona's POV. Enjoy! :
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,282 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Kalona, Neferet
Ashes to ashes by A Spell Uncast reviews
Neferet won in the end. What does she do now? She needs something to distract her from the memories. "Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust, life to life laid down." What will Neferet do after she wins dominion over the vampyre world and still isn't satisfied. Written entirely as a poem. T for references to past abuse and suicidal thoughts
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 634 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 2/22/2013 - Published: 1/11/2013 - Neferet - Complete
Second Chance by A Spell Uncast reviews
"Emily, I wish you well, but this is all too much for me. I cannot, will not have such things in my life." those were the words he betrayed her with. Set after Neferet's Curse. When Arthur is Marked and attends the same House of night as Neferet, will he be able to make up for leaving her when she needed him most? Will she let him? Spoilers for Neferet's Curse.
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,237 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/9/2013 - Published: 2/16/2013 - Neferet