Home Community Games Pokémon Journeys In The Pokémon World
Journeys In The Pokémon World
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 10-03-09
Founder: Warrior Cat Cody - Stories: 13 - Followers: 4 - id: 74764
Join in these Pokémon adventures and the fun, whether they take place in all six regions or somewhere else. There are all ratings (but most will be T or M), and crossovers are welcome.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Secrets of the Tower by Gaming98 reviews
Susanshi didn't bet on being chosen to prevent danger from coming to Sacreca, a land containing the remnants of a lost civilization. Joining newcomer Team Revolution, she must discover the meaning behind the strange events, as well as her destiny...
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 48 - Words: 268,632 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 10h - Published: 4/28/2014 - Charmander/Hitokage, Piplup/Pochama, Riolu
Missing Scenes by Catflower Queen reviews
A look at what might have been going on behind the scenes during the gameplay of "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky". No particular order. Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 44 - Words: 73,986 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 2/20 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Treecko/Kimori
Pokemon Rebel by nasdreks reviews
All Lucas ever wanted to be was a Pokemon Trainer, but his dream was stolen by his older brother John. Now a certifiable juvenile delinquent, he's getting a second chance to be a trainer and show his family, the world—and himself what he's made of.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 58 - Words: 195,886 - Reviews: 192 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 1/2 - Published: 4/1/2011
Ash's Precious Little Girl by Aoi Hyoudou reviews
What happens when Ash, Dawn, and Brock finds a lost and injured little girl. With no memories of her past, the small girl named Homura wants Ash to be her DADDY! What will happen? Can they survive with an innocent but yet overprotective small child?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 39 - Words: 87,599 - Reviews: 984 - Favs: 340 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 9/19/2010 - Published: 10/2/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, Dawn/Hikari - Complete
The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova by Captain Spock reviews
Saved from the brink of death, Boreas is now on the adventure of his life, exploring the region of Unova. Accompanied by a noble Servine, an attractive Vaporeon with conflicting loyalties, a wise, kind Dratini, their trusty trainer and many other friends, will they succeed in their quest to defeat Team Plasma, who have declared war on all trainers?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 78 - Words: 382,316 - Reviews: 486 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 5/4/2011 - Glaceon/Glacia, Snivy/Tsutarja, Zoroark, Vaporeon/Showers - Complete
Total Pokemon World Tour by Dark Amphithere reviews
Mew and Mewtwo are back, and they're hosting a brand new season! Which contestant will win? Who will become friends? Who will become enemies? Find out in TOTAL POKEMON WORLD TOUR! Disclaimer: I don't own anything except OC personalities and the story.
Crossover - Pokémon & Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 40 - Words: 258,432 - Reviews: 1024 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 6/27/2014 - Published: 11/5/2010 - Complete
Total Pokemon Island by Dark Amphithere reviews
Thirty-four Pokemon will travel to an island to compete in challenges for the chance to win one million dollars and a lifetime supply of Poffins. This event is hosted by our lovely hosts, Mew and Mewtwo! Disclaimer: I own nothing except my OCs.
Crossover - Pokémon & Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 34 - Words: 157,598 - Reviews: 393 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 9/22/2010 - Published: 5/8/2010 - Complete
Pokemon X and Y Ash's beginning by STORYmaker2 reviews
What if Ash started his journey in Kalos instead of Kanto, and what if he traveled with another trainer who pursued gym battles. Watch as Ash starts his journey in Kalos and has different experiences then he would have. Contains amourshipping
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 76 - Words: 466,353 - Reviews: 546 - Favs: 360 - Follows: 319 - Updated: 2/24 - Published: 3/12/2014 - Ash K./Satoshi, Red, Serena - Complete
Bending Legends by Pete the Rock reviews
BendWaveShipper.Katara disappears while trying to get Aang away from the Fire Nation and winds up in the arms of Team Magma. Can she help Ash and his friends before Teams Aqua and Magma devastate this world with Groudon and Kyogre?
Crossover - Pokémon & Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,841 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/23/2011 - Published: 9/27/2010 - [Ash K./Satoshi, Katara] [Brock/Takeshi, Ty Lee] - Complete
The Electivire Guild by Multiversity reviews
Lightning at my fingertips, I roam from land to land. Strength enough to level mountains lies within my hand. So let me tell my tale, my friends; a tale that's long and sad: a traitor friend, a broken heart, and chances to be had.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 46,117 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/7/2011 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Electivire/Elekible - Complete