Home Community Anime/Manga Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z PPGZ vamp stories
PPGZ vamp stories
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, Since: 11-24-10
Founder: MilitaryBratUSA - Stories: 6 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 87302
you will find all vampfic stories writen about the PPGZ.

The Day of Darkness -Under heavy Editing- by DJ Candy reviews
Dark Love rewrite! With the threat of an entirely new dimension wreaking havoc in their world, the Powerpuff girls-A shining beacon of hope- set off on an adventure that if ended wrong could result in the enslavement of man kind. Along with two new friends, Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles must complete their quest before all is lost for. However everything is not as it seems.
Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 51,020 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/15/2011 - Published: 1/6/2011
Only Mine by marinav92 reviews
I desire my destined woman. I desire to hug her and hold her, giving her the security she needs to feel from a real man …Of course, in order to fulfill those wants, I need to find my lover first…-ButchxKaoru- Vampfic!
Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,161 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 35 - Published: 8/10/2009 - Butch, Kaoru M. - Complete
Blood by DeRainyDae reviews
Vampire AU; Rainbow Pairings. Read me Read me! **GOING UNDER SEVERE EDITING** Previously Called: Bloody Innocence.
Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,400 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/17/2015 - Published: 11/15/2010
BAD LOVE by DarkPurpleVampireGirl reviews
when the puffs get force to mate with vampires every thing gets crazyer and crazyer,even when you start to get feelings for them
Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 37,617 - Reviews: 305 - Favs: 208 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 2/22/2011 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Butch, Kaoru M. - Complete