Home Community Cartoons Phineas and Ferb PaF songfics
PaF songfics
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Phineas and Ferb, Since: 05-05-12
Founder: RandomFanFictionPressGirl14 - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 100017
A community where songfics reside for people who love songfics.

Cindy by emico997 reviews
Pedro sings a song to Cindy. NOT OCS. First Songfic!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 362 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Complete
My OneShots by IzzytheGreat14 reviews
More one shots. Includes Phinbella, Ferbessa, and Canderemy. The first one is You Belong With Me.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,868 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/14/2012 - Published: 8/20/2012 - Isabella, Phineas
Forget You by ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt reviews
Perry has a few things he needs to say to Peter the Panda. Parody of 'Forget You'. Original song by Cee Lo Green. Rated T.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 627 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/15/2012 - Perry - Complete
Beyond the Stars by Whythis reviews
Another Song-fic, credit goes to artist. Summary: Can Ferb, Buford, and Baljeet have a Christmas miracle? The wish? Phineas and Isabella together. Join the famous Danville Gang's journey of the holiday season! Happy Holidays! :)
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 922 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/13/2012 - Phineas, Isabella - Complete
But that's just me by Rebbeca Tennant reviews
Two people who build contraptions. they dont see eye to eye but still have a lot of simularities to eachother. SONG FIC of a re-written "Accidental Duet" ONESHOT
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/29/2010 - Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Phineas - Complete
On Death's Doorstep by RandomFanFictionPressGirl14 reviews
A normal fight turns bad as Perry and Doof might have their final battle ever. Deadicated to my grandpa who died.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,191 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/5/2012 - Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Perry - Complete
The Audition by sydneyt6 reviews
Isabella and Phineas audition for a musical together and Isabella chooses to audition with a song that might explain her feelings for Phineas. Will Phineas notice or still remain oblivious to Isabella'a feelings? Songfic of Own my own from les miserables and a one shot
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,564 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/29/2012 - Isabella, Phineas - Complete
All Grown Up by crazymusicalgenius96 reviews
Just last week, Isabella would never have believed that she would be sitting here in Adyson's bathroom, holding a pregnancy test. Songfic based on "All Grown Up" from Bare. Rated T for language and content.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 960 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Isabella, Adyson S. - Complete
Sunburn by AryaMachdi reviews
Songfic of the song Sunburn by Owl City. Buford and Adyson are best friends and they hangout a lot. But one Saturday afternoon, they will find out that love is unexpected. Buford x Adyson. One-shot
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,943 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/10/2011 - Buford, Adyson S. - Complete
I Will be Here by tiff0795 reviews
Lawrence and Linda have been fighting and the kids are taking it very hard. "I will be here" by Steven Curtis Chapman. Fluff
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 868 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/24/2012 - Ferb, Candace - Complete