Home Community TV Shows Suits Pains for Mike!
Pains for Mike!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Suits, Since: 10-23-11
Founder: Alycee Lanet - Stories: 58 - Followers: 80 - id: 96018
Whatever you call it, Whump, hurt, I have it for him!
But this does NOT have slash.
And if I miss any good ones, please PM me!

The Time You Would Never Know by DetectiveAtWork reviews
When Mike gets in an accident, Harvey meets someone unnexpected
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,441 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 21 - Published: 8/1/2011 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
Kind of late by PippaFrost reviews
"You, Harvey Specter, are a jerk" Donna pocked him. Mike is late, Harvey is pissed and Donna's getting soft. The moral of the story: Mike, if you ever rush to the office on a day like this, i'm kicking your ass. Hurt!Mike, Worried!Harvey, Awesome!Donna (which is kind of obvious). First Suits fanfic ever, hope you like :)
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,888 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 230 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 2/9/2015 - Published: 12/9/2014 - Donna, Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
Family by lorcheto reviews
Set during season 4 episode 5. What if Mike had a heart condition and he forgot to take his medication before the auction he had set up with Harvey. Mike has a heart attack at the auction , and Harvey rushes to his aid and the two forgive each other in the hospital. Harvey/Mike brother/brother relationship and minor Mike/Rachel.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,495 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 22 - Published: 9/26/2014 - Harvey S., Mike R., Rachel Z. - Complete
Fifteen Minutes by miss skinny love reviews
Mike is late. Harvey gets upset. In other words - a normal day. Except for the bit where Mike's life hangs in the balance, and the most unusual occurrence: Harvey ... and guilt ... in the same sentence. (One-shot.)
Suits - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 781 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 11/13/2015 - Published: 7/25/2014 - Complete
The One Time Harvey let Mike Know He Cared by Suitslover14 reviews
Mike is sick and Harvey brushes it off until Mike collapses in his office. Will Mike be okay? Will Harvey show Mike that he cares? No slash! Mike whump Disclaimer: I DON'T own suits , as much as I want to, I do not own the show or any of the characters.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,189 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 4/27/2014 - Published: 2/10/2014 - Donna, Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
Big Brother and Little Brother by Suitslover14 reviews
When Mike feels ill at the office while recovering from the flu Harvey takes care of him. Fluffy one-shot.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,819 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 24 - Published: 3/30/2014 - Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
Lost in Detroit by FlutteringLights reviews
Harvey and Mike are lost in a bad neighborhood, and when Harvey steps away, Mike gets hurt. Cue bromance. Mike!whump and slightly caring!Harvey. Not slash. Rated T for mild language, nothing worse than you hear on the show.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,564 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 49 - Published: 8/10/2013 - Harvey S., Mike R.
Sick Day by FlutteringLights reviews
A bit of a plotless drabble-esque story about Mike calling in sick and Harvey coming to the rescue. A cute, fluffy one-shot.
Suits - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,533 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 30 - Published: 6/5/2013 - Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
Attack by GarrettJacobHobnobs reviews
Mike gets attacked and Harvey finds him. Though after a while, it becomes apparent that Mike isn't as well as they were first led to believe. Very light Marvey - the rest of the chapters can be found on my profile, under the story name 'Stable' - First time writing 'Suits' fic, so I hope you enjoy!
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,476 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 58 - Published: 2/21/2013 - Mike R., Harvey S.
The Cracks in the Sidewalk by rae7788 reviews
*Spoilers for Season 2 finale* In which Harvey thinks a lot about the past and makes some decisions about Mike's future at the firm. Oh and there's a conveniently broken elevator and the threat of an asthma attack too.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,777 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 32 - Published: 2/22/2013 - Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
Flames by McGeeklover reviews
Harvey's hand paused over the doorknob, hearing this sound echo through the room. Dread filled his gut as he turned and ran back to where he left his associate. What he saw made him sick to his stomach; Mike was lying motionless on his side, blood pooling underneath his head.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,071 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 4/10/2013 - Published: 4/5/2013 - Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
Priorities by Gandalf3213 reviews
Mike was missing for three days before Harvey found him in the basement, bleeding and starving and alone. Now Harvey has to make sure his associate stays awake and alive until the paramedics come, but Mike's doing his damndest to die on Valentine's Day. Two-shot
Suits - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,114 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 2/18/2013 - Published: 2/13/2013 - Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
All the Cards Fall by Priestess of Groove reviews
Two gunmen lash out at the lawyers of Pearson Hardman. This follows the event and the aftermath of trying to put everything back together. Chapter 9 posted this time.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 42,778 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 205 - Updated: 2/5/2013 - Published: 5/23/2012 - Harvey S., Donna - Complete
A Pup's Loyalty by KaiMeraPrince reviews
It was just another day Mike found himself rushing to work to save a case. Until his bike decided to get acquainted with a car and Mike found himself having to save with the use of only one arm. Hurt!Mike, Caring!Harvey and Caring!Donna. No slash, T for foul language.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,898 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 447 - Follows: 106 - Published: 1/30/2013 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
Wrong Place, Wrong Time by hollowgirl15 reviews
Mike is in the wrong place at the wrong time. After witnessing an attack, the thugs come after Mike! Now it's up to Harvey to find and save him. NOT slash **UPDATE:01-05-13**I'm back! Last chapter is up. Should have an epilogue soon too. Sorry for the wait, feel free to hate me.
Suits - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Crime - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,995 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 1/4/2013 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
25 Days of Hurt Mike by McGeeklover reviews
A collection of holiday related stories pertaining to everything Hurt!Mike founded by prompts. Chapter 32: "Mike, please just get down," Harvey said, his voice cracking with fear. Mike kept looking down at the ground below and he knew it was only a matter of time. "I'm sorry, Harvey; I have to get him. He murdered my parents." Mike turned around and lifted one foot over the ledge.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 32 - Words: 102,646 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 3/26/2013 - Published: 12/11/2012 - Mike R. - Complete
In Which Harvey Worries by Browncoats and Floral Bonnets reviews
Mike comes to work looking a little worse-for-wear. Well, a lot, actually. Harvey gets worried, and rightly so. Rated T for implied(ish) violence and a little language. Mike/Harvey friendship. Also, I do not own The Untouchables nor the quotes or characters in it.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,146 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 26 - Published: 12/1/2012 - Complete
Deception by Rogue Tomato reviews
When Mike runs an errand to correct a mistake, he finds himself in more trouble than when he first started.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,895 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 9/16/2012 - Published: 9/10/2012 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
Redline Rush by LaylaBinx reviews
"Redline is like an energy drink on steroids. Redline is RedBull's dark, mustache-twirling brother that likes to tie other energy drinks to train tracks and leave them there." Caffeine overdose!
Suits - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,215 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 534 - Follows: 74 - Published: 7/28/2011 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
5 Times Harvey Found Out Something About Mike by Gandalf3213 reviews
...and one time Mike found out something about Harvey. Chapter 6: Mike thought he knew as much about Harvey as he ever would, but that was before his little brother took Mike out to lunch.
Suits - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,744 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 547 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 9/14/2011 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
Human Qualities by Jenn1984 reviews
On the morning his body is used to shatter one of Pearson-Hardman's finest glass conference tables, Mike comes into the office exactly twenty-seven minutes late.
Suits - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,411 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 613 - Follows: 101 - Published: 9/16/2011 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
Airbags and Safety Belts by stetsonblack reviews
A client tries to have a little fun with Mike by driving fast. Too bad he didn't know about Mike's fear of speeding cars. Companion piece to Fast Cars and Loose Visions.
Suits - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,724 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 27 - Published: 2/15/2012 - Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
Chili Con Carnage by Cuppa Char reviews
Harvey's going to kill him, but strangely he's the first person he thinks of in the midst of shot-pot-chili-induced-dying. After one joint and too many shots Trevor coerces Mike into a Chili Con Carne eating competition
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,461 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/21/2012 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
The Five Worst Days by Gandalf3213 reviews
The five worst days in the year that Harvey and Mike are getting to know each other. Five awful incidents that go a long way to forging a life-long friendship. 5: Someone with a vendetta against Harvey decides to take his frustrations out on Harvey's brother and his associate. Mike and Josh are kidnapped, and Harvey is forced to choose which of them will live.
Suits - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,951 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 278 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 8/23/2012 - Published: 6/16/2012 - Harvey S., Mike R. - Complete
A Knife to the Heart by McGeeklover reviews
Just as he was about to yell at the kid, he looked up and all the color from his face drained while his eyes went wide in panic. There was a fucking knife in Mike's chest! The kid looked at him with big blue puppy dog eyes before he started falling backwards towards the concrete."Mike!" Hurt!Mike, Guilty!Caring!Harvey
Suits - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,252 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 46 - Published: 8/9/2012 - Mike R., Harvey S. - Complete
56 | Page 1 .. Last Next »