Home Community Cartoons Super Robot Monkey Team Past... What Past?
Past... What Past?
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Super Robot Monkey Team, Since: 03-08-09
Founder: LovelySinner7 - Stories: 19 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 67805
Hey there! Don't You fans Of Srmthfg! Hate that Chiro's past wasn't known in the show? Well you can read fics where Chiro Has a past right here!

Chosen For Evil by Tauria reviews
There is a new kid in town. Chiro apparently knows him from his past. Who is he? And why does he look so much like Chiro . . .
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 18,412 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/23/2011 - Published: 4/14/2011 - Chiro, unknown - Complete
Bounty Runner by Annime Adiect reviews
I wasn't as innocent as I may seem now. I was a lying thief with a long history of fights. I had a lot of cursing issues too. Actually, I was the best thief Shuggazoom has ever seen. Then everything went crazy after I went into the outskirts...
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Family/Crime - Chapters: 23 - Words: 26,239 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/11/2011 - Published: 4/13/2011 - Chiro - Complete
Stay With Me by AllieJenzie reviews
"You've always kept secrets from me! So just leave me alone!" Chiro has secrets about his past. And the monkey team is determined to get their leader to tell them his story. But will he? Or will he just push the monkeys away?
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,983 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 3/19/2012 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Chiro - Complete
Not as alone as I thought by onliin reviews
Chiro appeared at the door, cheeks wiped of tears, and a smile on his features, 'A smile' she thought as realization hit her, 'That we've seen so many times. Was it always that forced?.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 915 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/27/2011 - Chiro - Complete
Pain from the past by onliin reviews
When Chiro's forbidden past is revealed, what happens? New alliances form, bonds crumble. Enemies will appear, and unexpected friends will return. Chiro had too many secrets. One of which being his father, and another, protruding from his back.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 38 - Words: 47,274 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/9/2012 - Published: 4/21/2011 - Chiro
Who He is Today by Annime Adiect reviews
A series of one-shots that tell the story of Chiro's life, one year at a time. Here, you will be able to see key parts of his past never spoken before.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 9,996 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 11/12/2010 - Chiro - Complete
Chiro's Laughter, Tears, and Life by Annime Adiect reviews
Everyone has their story. Chiro's was never said, until now. Now the monkeys must see Chiro's laughter, tears, and life and finally get to know his past after all the time they had spent together.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 35,285 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 10/28/2010 - Chiro - Complete
Meeting Chiro's Sister Book One by Tauria reviews
Chiro has a "sister" on Earth. Her name is Anna. He has not seen her for 4 years. Contains Channa, and is coauthored by XoxAnnaxoX. Rated in case of violence.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 43,113 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/2/2011 - Published: 2/8/2011 - Chiro, unknown - Complete
Raised By Monkeys by Aunna reviews
Everyone always thinks that Chiro's parents are dead. I'm one of them. But what if Chiro's mom had left Chiro for the monkeys to raise? The story is finished! Had to re-rate because of alcohol, cigarettes, and death.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 24 - Words: 27,200 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/4/2011 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Complete
How I Met You by Aunna reviews
This is how I think the Monkey Team met and got along in the first couple months they knew each other before the first episode. Ch. 2 has arrived!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,752 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/9/2011 - Published: 1/23/2011
Paperwork of Destiny by Sniggyfrumps reviews
Who could have known the dangers of being the Chosen One included piles and piles of paperwork as well? Chiro’s Parents certainly didn’t and in this case, ignorance is indeed bliss - and mental stability. --- Another 'Chiro's Parents' oneshot.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,697 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/1/2010 - Chiro - Complete
Haunted Past by Silverwolf407 reviews
Chiro can't stop thinking about his past before the Monkey Team. And when odd occurrences keep happening to him that remind him of a certain person he cannot help but think that maybe not everything from the past was lost.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Mystery - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,109 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/26/2011 - Published: 4/1/2010 - Chiro, unknown
A New Threat by animefan018 reviews
New enemies are rising. The city is constantly being attacked. The Hyper Force tries to save it, but when their leader becomes their next target, will they be able to save him? Inspired by Crystal Persian with her story "Pure Of Hearts."
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 22,979 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/4/2009 - Published: 5/27/2009 - Complete
Amnesia by animefan018 reviews
After receiving amnesia from their last battle, Chiro must remember who he and the monkey team is before Shugazoom faces a horrible fate. But when a certain orange monkey interfers, will Chiro believe Mandarin or the Hyper Force?
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 24,485 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/17/2009 - Published: 7/4/2009 - Chiro - Complete
Chiro's Past by sweetpea12767 reviews
Have you ever wondered what Chiro's past holds? Do you wanna know what would happen if the monkey team found out? Planning on some Chinmay later...
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 13,411 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/21/2009 - Published: 2/25/2009 - Chiro - Complete
What I Fight For by The Emerald Shapeshifter reviews
Chiro. Who is he really? Is he just some Shuggazoomian kid, chosen by destiny to lead this team? Or, is he really what we learned—the Keeper of a powerful magical artifact, born on Earth and sent away to keep him safe? He's a mystery, that's for sure...
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,148 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/28/2010 - Published: 11/10/2009 - Chiro
Fallen Angel: The Secret's Revelation by Creator of Nightmares reviews
Secrets can be kept from others. Small ones can, but the ones that are very big, will release themselves in good time. For Chiro, one secret has been revealed that was never suppose to slip. The secret is out, the soldiers are coming...Chiro...Run...
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 22,407 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 4/27/2009 - Published: 8/18/2008 - Chiro, Antauri
A Day to Remember by Red Okami writer -Jiseru reviews
It was Father's day. Chiro's an orphan. Don't bring up the subject... //Oneshot. ::UPDATED::
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,586 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/20/2009 - Antauri, Chiro - Complete
We Are Your Family by LovelySinner7 reviews
I was thinking about family and then Chiro and Antauri appeared in my brain.. Basically a AntauriXChiro father-son...fic! Summary is inside... Take a peep... R&R
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,781 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/5/2009 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Antauri, Chiro - Complete