Home Community Anime/Manga Vampire Knight Pawns
Pawns
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Vampire Knight, Since: 07-01-08
Founder: C. L. Kellen - Stories: 39 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 2 - id: 59990
Sometimes, the main love triangle of the story gets boring sometimes. ShikiXRima, ShiMa, KainXRuka, rukain, etc.

***If you would like to become a staff to this forum, don't hesitate to PM me. ^_^
President: black.midnight.moon
Vice-president: BlackNeonAngel

Nothing Special by Midnight x Poker reviews
Rima's birthday has arrived, though she's not too pleased. Can Shiki change her attitude? ShikiXRima. Dedicated to XxShiMaxX
Vampire Knight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,314 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/24/2008 - Rima T., Senri S. - Complete
Droplets of Love by C. L. Kellen reviews
ONESHOT: Cute. Simple. 'in-the-rain' love -ShikiXRima
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,191 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/1/2009 - Rima T., Senri S. - Complete
The Saltwater Room by C. L. Kellen reviews
ONESHOT: When Kaname puts Ichijou in charge, trouble occurs. Now Shiki and Rima have to sing a love song together? And what's with Kain telling stupid jokes? -ShikiXRima, ShiMa (R&R)
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,198 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/19/2009 - Senri S., Rima T. - Complete
Three Nights of Torture by C. L. Kellen reviews
"What about the time when I came back from modeling to find Kain's pants on my bed?" KanameXYuuki, ShikiXRima, RukaXKain, etc. COMPLETED!
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,604 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/3/2009 - Published: 5/14/2009 - Complete
To Make You Smile by C. L. Kellen reviews
-Specially requested from: shikixxrima- Rima's not happy about the way her New Year's Eve has turning out so far, so Shiki's gonna do something to cheer her up. With behind-the-scene help from Ichijou, the two wind up in a 5-star hotel? ShikiXRima ShiMa
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,592 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/1/2010 - Senri S., Rima T. - Complete
A Healthy Dose of Jealousy by C. L. Kellen reviews
Ichijou isn't happy with the way Shiki ignores Rima's feelings so he decides to give their love a little boost...but can 'a little boost' be too much? IchijouXRima RimaXShiki -R&R-
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,564 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/9/2011 - Published: 8/2/2009 - Senri S., Rima T.
寂しい by Midnight x Poker reviews
-SPOILERS FOR THE RECENT CHAPTERS- Takuma completed his task. He didn't expect to survive, but someone makes sure he does. TakumaX?
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,437 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/21/2008 - Takuma I., Seiren - Complete
Yearning by mimocat reviews
ShikiXRima A short one shot about this rarely seen pair. Fluff, Romance, Angst and a little bit of humor. Enjoy!
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 634 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/27/2007 - Senri S., Rima T. - Complete
Yearn by nessie6 reviews
Use of 30Kisses themes. "...and then it was when Ruka realized he hadn't danced with her at all that night, that the one other time he had dared to ask she had turned him down." Kain/Ruka. I apologize most profusely for lame story title.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,926 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/18/2008 - Akatsuki K., Ruka S.
White Out by butterfly.bones reviews
A new enemy threatens Kurosu Academy, more fearsome and deadly than Kuran Rido...a influx of Mary-Sues, male AND female! Will the Night Class stand and fight, or will they succumb to the unrealistic charms of their pursuers? -Co-Write-ShyLikeThat-
Vampire Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 20,603 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 3/22/2009 - Published: 2/16/2009
Substitute by IncaGold27 reviews
After Ruka has been rejected by Kaname, she asks Kain to do something for her. He can’t deny her anything, so he complies, but sometimes feelings can change through the simplest of gestures. Oneshot.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,182 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/10/2008 - Akatsuki K., Ruka S. - Complete
saligia by Azaria Stromsis reviews
“Pleasure is the bait of sin”- Plato. Because their sins would consume them; Shiki and Rima, meet the Seven Deadly Sins.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,525 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 10/25/2008 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Rima T., Senri S.
My Rima by PinkMonkee reviews
Drabbles of Shima.
Vampire Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,145 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/29/2009 - Published: 1/26/2009 - Senri S., Rima T.
Hourglass by AgateLinks reviews
“Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” Kain x Ruka.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 91,380 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 2/13/2009 - Published: 5/6/2008 - Ruka S., Akatsuki K.
Cry For You by Konoha's White Fang reviews
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. I love her but I can't have her and when I finally can, it's a little too late for me.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,348 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Akatsuki K., Ruka S. - Complete
Untitled by Shinku no yuki reviews
Rima is born into a world of ignorance and protection. With her weak heart, the only thing she lives for is family and dancing. She knows of nothing else. But when her simple life shatters where will she turn to? Where will she find her happiness? ShiMaOC
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,525 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/30/2010 - Published: 11/8/2009 - Rima T., Senri S.
Secretary of the Month by ShyLikeThat reviews
He shouldn't fall for his secretary. Shouldn't, shouldn't, shouldn't. It was one of the worst, most horrible cliche things a man could- crap, she caught him staring. Dammit, Aidou- if you're gonna do it anyway, at least don't suck at it. Aidori.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,721 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 5/31/2009 - Published: 11/4/2008 - Hanabusa A., Sayori W.
Evergreen Roses by wibbly reviews
He'd seen her before. Yuki Cross's friend. Straight-A student. Always leaving school and heading straight for the Girl's Dormitory; never there at sunset, the only time the Day-class had the chance see the Night-class. The day they first met was a simple coincidence. Aidou/Yori.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,601 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/15/2011 - Published: 7/4/2009 - Hanabusa A., Sayori W. - Complete
Emotion by ills reviews
Hands that felt as though they’d been carved to belong solely to her roamed her body, caressing every soft curve, nook and cranny of porcelain. Shiki/Rima. Oneshot. Drabble.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 367 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Senri S., Rima T. - Complete
Iced Coffee by Aya Eucliffe reviews
With Zero choosing Yori over her, Kaname being ever so distant and unreachable. Feeling alone and left out,how will Yuuki resist the temptation that is Aidou Hanabusa? Rating may go up will go up D
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,504 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 7/10/2009 - Published: 5/2/2009 - Hanabusa A., Yuki C.
My Death is in Your Hands by toothsomeghouL reviews
I can't live alone without you, Shiki," she breathlessly whispered before she ran out of spirit...
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,192 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/2/2009 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Senri S., Rima T. - Complete
If I told you I love you, then I'd have to kill u by BlackNeonAngel reviews
Rima is a vampire who hunts down level E’s. Shiki is assigned unwillingly to capture the level E’s and take them back to the Council. What will happen when these two clash? Click for more plot.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/26/2009 - Senri S., Rima T.
A Secret and A Love Story by BlackNeonAngel reviews
Rima goes to school with a disguise on...She hides a secret and only wants to focus on her studies...will her secret ever be revealed? Sorry the summary is terrible...click in and you might understand the plot. Please R&R this is my first fanfic... D
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,348 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 12/29/2009 - Published: 2/26/2009 - Senri S., Rima T.
Photo Album by C. L. Kellen reviews
On a snowy day, Yuuki pulls out an old family album for Juuri to tell her stories of the days when Juuri and Haruka were little. Yuuki learns of the time when Haruka saved Juuri from drowning and the definition of sexy? What? JuuriXHaruka, w/a little YuMe
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,364 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/10/2009 - Juri K., Haruka K. - Complete
Moonlight Sonata by FeatherWings reviews
Senri Shiki has always had a craving for blood but what happens when it becomes more than just a craving?
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,676 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/15/2009 - Published: 1/18/2008
35 | Page 1 2 Next »