Home Community Books Hunger Games Peeta x Cato
Peeta x Cato
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 06-20-10
Founder: LabRat3000 - Stories: 110 - Followers: 24 - id: 82613
Peeta/Cato, Peeta x Cato, Peeto, Pato, Peetato, Ceeta, Cata

Running From Myself by When Boredom Takes Over reviews
Modern Day AU. Peeta Mellark hasn't had it easy, but he's ready to move on - new city, new start, right? When he realises his best friend is involved with some dodgy drug deals, he will go to any length to protect her. Including confronting the brute who's to blame for her life deteriorating - Cato. Rated T, M possibly later, for Swearing, violence, Drug use, Sexual themes. Peeto.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,794 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 12/23/2012 - Published: 7/31/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
The Wishing Tree by Worm Of The Books reviews
A very long time ago, there was a special tree called the Wishing Tree. Everyday a wish was granted, and everyday a moon bulb would fall off a branch to the ground. He was the Liver, the boy who brought the moon bulbs to those who had had their wishes granted. The Liver was not allowed to fall in love. One-shot! Pato! AU!
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,083 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/26/2012 - Cato, Peeta M. - Complete
The Career Diaries by Forever.Alone2015 reviews
AU Highschool. After Peeta's parents died he is forced to live with his aunt Johanna. He soon gets caught in a love triangle between two brothers-Cato and Marvel, both have secrets that will forever change Peeta's life, possibly forever. Heavily based on the Vampire Diaries.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,707 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 37 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Loves Me Not by Worm Of The Books reviews
There really is no summary, because this really short. Loosely based off of Tatu's song, "Loves Me Not." PeetaxCato and all that goodness. Some bashing. Read please?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 665 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/11/2012 - Cato, Peeta M. - Complete
He Was Ready by thebestkindofinsane reviews
Clove was his best friend, his sole confidant, and the one he held closest. After her death, what does he have left? Katniss escaped after killing Clove, and who else could help him find her than the one and only, Peeta Mellark.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,299 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/11/2012 - Published: 7/9/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Wild Ones by Holding Out For A Hero reviews
Peeta Mellark dropped off the face of the earth for a year, worrying his friends and twin sister Glimmer nearly to rehab. But now senior year has rolled around and he's back. Why'd he run? And why is he back? Peeta/Cato Glimmer/Marvel
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,991 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 23 - Published: 6/21/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Aria by Gark4557 reviews
"Funny," She says, picking at the grass, "I'm good. I mean, I'm a good person. But I'm not good for him. And you- You're not good. But I think you might just be perfect for him." Cato thinks about it. He decides it isn't very funny at all.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,379 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/3/2012 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Capital L fo Love Part 2 by GangsterElite reviews
Part 2 of Capital L for love. Sorry it took so long to piblish but somebody had my account suspended temporarily. Enjoy!
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 966 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/5/2012 - Cato, Peeta M. - Complete
Dreams Of a Baker and a Swordsman by PeetoLove reviews
A huge collection or will be of Peeta/Cato one-shots and little randomness. So... Yep... Different settings Seriously varies from like, midevil times to maybe even outer space /Don't Ask/ And lots of BoyXBoy /Derr/ and maybe a few curses in some.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,725 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 6/30/2013 - Published: 6/11/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Anchorless by catOTPeeta reviews
Pirate AU! On his hunt for treasure to win back the heart of his one true love, Peeta Mellark ends up stranded out at sea on a ship with a bunch of good-for-nothin' pirates, Cap'n Cato and his band of loyal Tributes. Naturally, chaos ensues.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,251 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/8/2012 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Impressions by XxFakeDavidxX reviews
Cato has volunteered for the 74th Hunger Games, and will do anything necessary to win. But how will a young baker trying to protect the his friend affect him? POV of Cato, possibly sometimes Peeta, and very rarely Katniss. My first story. Rated T for now, maybe M later, wink wink. ;
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,606 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/8/2012 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Ugly by Cray-Crayperson reviews
Au High school Based on "Beastly".Cato is the person who has everything a boyfriend, popularity, and is going to be president. Peeta is the person who has nothing and is alone.What happens when Cato becomes ugly? First story ever T for now
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,527 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/29/2012 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Mine by LyttleSynyster reviews
The country of Panem is divided into districts as everyone knows. What the people of Panem know it that the people of each district are different creatures. And now I'm the only human in the Hunger Games. Cato/Peeta Slash
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,831 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 1/8/2014 - Published: 6/4/2012 - [Cato, Peeta M.]
This time around by Rockinrobbien reviews
Cato finally learns about love thanks to the boy from district 12
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 880 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/27/2012 - Published: 5/11/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
You Belong With Me by PeetoLove reviews
Highschool AU- Peeta and Cato are the best of friends, but what will happen when Peeta's demanding girlfriend, Katniss Everdeen, tries driving them apart? A few different pairings like Odesta, Peeto, Galniss, Glarvel, etc.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,127 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 6/30/2013 - Published: 5/27/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Capital L for Love by GangsterElite reviews
this story is about Cato district 2 male career tribute admiting his feelings for someone when Peeta, district 12 male tribute, interupts, see what happends in this romantic drama and who he loves. "I love-"
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 610 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 10 - Published: 5/23/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Keep Your Eyes Open by DemonicAngelGREED reviews
The bond between daemon and partner are the strongest force on earth but when Peeta is reaped for the 74th Hunger games he finds that maybe there are other bonds that could make him feel just as complete as the one he felt with his partner if he was open to them.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 132,334 - Reviews: 251 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 6/24/2012 - Published: 5/22/2012 - Cato, Peeta M. - Complete
A Game of Dodgeball by Through Darkness and Light reviews
Peeta's life is boring. It consists of getting up, going to school, working at his family bakery and going back to bed. So how is an unplanned gym class going to change up his day? Also, why is Cato leaning so close? CatoXPeeta AU ONESHOT
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,029 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 13 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Cato, Peeta M. - Complete
Clockwork Soldiers by catOTPeeta reviews
AU/Standalone. In District 13, the children are referred to as soldiers. They're nothing more than living, breathing weapons. War is coming, and somehow Peeta Mellark and his friend Cato got caught up in the thick of it.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,280 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/15/2012 - Peeta M., Cato - Complete
Beautiful Enemy by ILostMyTumblrPswrd reviews
I totally forgot the summary for this since my friend trolled on me so...you know...
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,429 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/11/2012 - Peeta M., Cato - Complete
AZ Peto by SkullSkellBlink reviews
Little drabbles, all Peeta/Cato from A to Z. First chapter A to M, second chapter N to Z. Some AU, mpreg, other things. Rated T for slight sexual stuff in a couple.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 838 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 38 - Published: 4/30/2012 - Peeta M., Cato
A Knotty Problem by Shmendrick reviews
Cato and Peeta go hunting together and Peeta uses his knot-tying skills to get a decent night's sleep. Rated T for swearing. Slash.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,413 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 26 - Published: 4/29/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Just a Little Longer by krissi-chan reviews
Peeta always thought his feelings were for Katniss... until he set sight on a certain blond male tribute from District Two. Cato/Peeta SLASH!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,400 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 4/26/2012 - Published: 4/23/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
Know Your Enemy by catOTPeeta reviews
When Peeta Mellark was chosen to compete for his survival in the 74th Hunger Games, he was determined to come out alive. The odds aren't particularly in his favour, but with the help of an unexpected ally he might just make it.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 86,391 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 7/24/2012 - Published: 4/25/2012 - Peeta M., Cato
Our cabin in the woods by Thomas Emerson reviews
Another universe. Cato seems to like Marvel, but someone else gets in the way, without even wanting it. Slash Cato/Peeta/Marvel.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,395 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 5/13/2012 - Published: 4/19/2012 - Cato, Peeta M.
32 | Page 1 2 Next »