Home Community General What I Recomend
What I Recomend
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-03-11
Founder: Crazy-Pairing-Girl - Stories: 40 - Followers: 1 - id: 92043
See all my favorite fics, they may be my fics, they may be other people's fics, and from many fandoms! These, in my opinion, are worth checking out!

Her Voice by Spiderlass reviews
Hater falls in love with a lady (who looks suspiciously like a certain nomad), and also forgets how doors work. (prompt-fill, cross-posting from tumblr)
Wander over Yonder - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,040 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 12/9/2013 - Published: 10/30/2013 - Wander, Lord Hater
The Never Ending Weekend by Cascade Fantasy reviews
When Bloo decides he can't wait anymore to see Mac, a college freshman now, he takes off and goes to see him. But a string of events occur which lead to a dare, which lead to a wild crazy weekend that none will forget... and may change them forever.
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,498 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/19/2011 - Published: 10/13/2011 - Bloo, Mac - Complete
Is this Never Ending? by Cascade Fantasy reviews
Mac returns home to work at Foster's for the summer. He finds that his feelings for Bloo still haven't gone away... but what was originally a small crush now blossoms into a love and a fight they never would have expected...
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,293 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/1/2013 - Published: 11/11/2011 - [Bloo, Mac] - Complete
Never Ending New Changes by Cascade Fantasy reviews
After spending two years abroad in Europe, Mac suddenly decides to return to Foster's. Bloo is excited to be able to see him again, but he's in for a pint-sized surprise! With Mac now back in the house, will Bloo be able to prove his worth to him and fix their relationship? Or will Mac run away again?
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,591 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/17/2013 - Published: 8/7/2013 - [Bloo, Mac] - Complete
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost in Time by CrizBN reviews
The word "normal" is a funny word. When your life is less than kind to you, it suddenly begins to lose its usual meaning. When life takes a trip, you had better hold on tight. Otherwise you might just find your life turned on its head. Follow the adventures of a not so normal human as he tries to survive the life of a pokemon. PMD: EoT/D/S. Complete. Novelization. Expansion.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 101,745 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/9/2012 - Published: 11/24/2011 - Riolu, Vulpix/Rokon, Grovyle/Juptile - Complete
The Destiny of the Talking Dog by silkyterrier34 reviews
Thanks to Stan's dreams and a book on prophecies Chloe found during a family vacation Stan starts to learn his destiny. There will be a Stan/Avery pairing. Not so much in the first chapter, but there will be more as the story progresses. If you find the pairing disturbing I wouldn't read this. Rated T, but will lower if suggested.
Dog with a Blog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,135 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/26/2013 - Published: 6/15/2013 - Avery J., Stan - Complete
Heart of Love by Raisunder reviews
there's this new girl in Gravity Falls, but there's something off about her... DippXMabes
Gravity Falls - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,101 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/8/2013 - Published: 7/19/2012 - Dipper P., Mabel P.
Far More Than Eternity by Empress Oriana reviews
Bubbles is concerned about how much longer she and Him can keep up their hidden relationship from her family. Him on the other hand, isn't, and He's about to give her every reason that she shouldn't either. One shot. Hibbles. Very light.
Powerpuff Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,656 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/20/2013 - Bubbles, Him - Complete
At The Beginning by Terraox reviews
A New Beginning, but with not only the original cast, but the desire and need for Oc's/Fc's. Excepting and wanting. First chapter is forum. OPEN.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,360 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/16/2013 - Published: 5/13/2013 - Henry, Rio/Rachel
Coffee, Tacos, and a tall purple hat equals love by crystalsunflower12 reviews
This is my fisr fan fiction hope you like it! When Chelsea is woken up by a knock at her door who knew it was the love of her life. Please read I kinda suck at summaries. One shot! Please Read and Review
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,451 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/1/2009 - Chelsea, Pierre - Complete
Revealed by floridapanther28 reviews
This story is outdated. Feel free to read it, but please know that it won't be updated! Thank you.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,309 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/9/2012 - Cam/Kamil, Ash
The Bet by itotallyrock77 reviews
Pierre loved chelsea but he couldn't say it. one day they make a bet. if chelsea could fall in love with pierre within one month she would give him one of her recipes. pierrexchelsea pierre's POV. T rating for a few bad words.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,305 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/14/2010 - Published: 1/31/2009 - Pierre, Chelsea
From His POV by S Lila 315 reviews
From Herbert's point of view. He tells his side of the story, starting when he first arrives on Club Penguin after his life takes a downfall. Humanized version of Club Penguin. HerbertXAgentOC.
Club penguin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 15 - Words: 17,632 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/18/2013 - Published: 4/10/2009
Tea for Two by MinionRipley reviews
Everyone loves a lord, but who could love a mere servant? Through a tangle of mishaps and misunderstandings, a relationship between Sanjay and Rio slowly takes root and grows. A love story set across a series of 100-word drabbles. (Rio/Sanjay pairing, with one-sided Rio/Amir.)
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 33 - Words: 17,459 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 9/15/2014 - Published: 12/16/2012 - [Sanjay, Rio/Rachel] Amir - Complete
Shattering: 1 Oh Why Sweet Agony by Icetail of WindClan - Meta-If reviews
The story of love, of heartbreak. How could this happen to me! I was just an agent. Then all of a sudden HE changes his attitude. HE gives me that one kiss that changed ME! DISCLAIMER: I don't own Club Penguin! This can be used as a guide. Book 1 of the Shattering Saga.
Club penguin - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,324 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/29/2014 - Published: 7/9/2012
Strange by Rose Silverpen reviews
Due to requests, this creepypasta story has grown from a one-shot to a two-shot to a work in progress. I'm open to inspiration! Give me a scary idea, I'll see what I can do to incorporate it. I now own New Leaf, and have ideas for chapter(s) involving it. Thanks for reading!
Animal Crossing - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 13 - Words: 7,064 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/7/2015 - Published: 2/25/2012
The Love That Jaq Built by HanajimaFB reviews
Based off of Disney's Cinderella, but I'm using MY original version of human!Jaq. Jaq is turned into a human and enters a world where he may have a shot at winning Cinderella's love. Human!Jaq/Cinderella.
Cinderella - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,262 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/5/2012
My Deepest Desire by LionshadeSC reviews
the team go out on another mission with a new friend to help guide their way. However some tension exists between the new companion and a certain canine agent.
Hoodwinked! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 50,767 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/5/2012 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Complete
PMD2 and 3: Team Star's Adventure by Torchix reviews
My Team from Sky, basic game plot with a few tiny twists and a couple of biggies. I'm not giving anything away. Friendshipping, maybe Rendshipping but I'm not sure. Genre also Friendship.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,567 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/22/2011 - Published: 7/4/2010 - Chimchar/Hikozaru, Eevee/Eievui
You Will Find Him by IcyJade2007 reviews
Reader/Gary, written in 2nd person. It all started with a tiny crush, a fling. Your innocent crush soon takes you on an epic rescue mission to save the agency. With only your small team of four, can you stop Herbert in time? Can you save the island from freezing over? And worst of all, can you tell Gary how you REALLY feel? Reviews would be awesome!
Club penguin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,575 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/28/2013 - Published: 11/15/2012
Wrecked-it Felix by tavrosphile reviews
After Felix gets dumped, Ralph helps him get back on track. Can Ralph repair the one thing Felix can't; a broken heart? Ralph/Felix Fluff story
Wreck-It Ralph - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,434 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/3/2012 - Published: 11/20/2012 - Wreck-It Ralph, Fix-It Felix, Jr. - Complete
Falling for a cat by mill-mill11 reviews
After a few months back at home with Penny and his friends, Bolt finds himself with some feeling for a certain black cat, and Penny's dad invents a machine that will change all their lives forever. But will Mittens' past cause problems?
Bolt - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 38,396 - Reviews: 432 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 4/26/2012 - Published: 12/19/2008 - Bolt, Mittens
Not Just a Pretty Face by L100Meganium reviews
Rover loves traveling and seeing new places and new faces...but when he meets a mysterious cat with no face and learns of a strange curse afflicting her, how will he react? Rover x Blanca
Animal Crossing - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,706 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/24/2009 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Complete
Unaccustomed Affections by Calm-Waters reviews
It's just another boring, day for Tobor- Or is it? Now fully installed with a set of human emotions- and their complications- Tobor starts a whole new experience of life. How will he fair if one of the most complex emotion, love, pays him a visit? OCxT
MySims - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,197 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/10/2012 - Published: 5/20/2012
Jealousy? What Jealousy? by Dukeofnachos reviews
Red has a new boyfreind. Everyone loves him. Wolf has doesn't care, really he doesn't. He just so happens to hate the guy with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. Nothing to do with her, really. It's not like he loves her. ONESHOT!
Hoodwinked! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 900 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/26/2012 - Complete
38 | Page 1 2 Next »