Home Community Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar Penguins horror
Penguins horror
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar, Since: 09-13-11
Founder: hardrocker21 - Stories: 19 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 95239
Anyone here into horror stories? I am and if you are too than come on in.

The Devil's Ringtone by LeonardKnight reviews
Private finds an abandoned cellphone in the bench, but is it really worth taking it?
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,036 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/30/2011 - Private
Circular Saw by 13thsense reviews
Sequel to ChainSaw; The game isn't over, it never was. Contains Skilene, death, blood and torture.
Crossover - Saw & Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 13 - Words: 32,512 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/8/2012 - Published: 12/12/2011 - Skipper - Complete
Skulls and Bones by 13thsense reviews
My Halloween fic. After a party, one of the penguins is attacked by a monster... cliche, right? Maybe not
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,139 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/25/2011 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Skipper, Kowalski - Complete
White Labcoat, Stained with Blood by GreenShai reviews
Kowalski's past reveals interesting incidents. This story is centered mainly on Kowalski and my OC, Fey, which is her first appeareance in a story. Spilled blood, deaths, and other pretty disturbing things... Read and Review!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,059 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/6/2011 - Published: 10/14/2011 - Kowalski, Private - Complete
Unleashed by 13thsense reviews
If there were no laws, rules, morale, ethics, or even your own intellect, to hold you back? Would you live out your darkest desires, or just lay down and die?
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Crime - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,927 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/13/2011 - Published: 10/2/2011 - Skipper - Complete
Monster Transformations by Asmith137 reviews
A strange green goop turns the girls into horrible, blood thirsty monsters. What will the penguins do to save them as well as keep New York and the Zoo safe? Will they even be able to save it or will they join the ranks of these hellish creatures? Is the world doomed to become a mutant apocalypse? Inevitable death and sacrifices will be made cause in a nightmare there is no light.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,997 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/15/2013 - Published: 10/1/2011 - Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, Private
Ten Songs of Halloween by Asmith137 reviews
Ten songfics/chapters for Halloween that's filled with music. Thriller, Monster Mash, Ghostbusters, Feed Me, Mean Green Mother From Outer Space, Somebody's Watching Me, Time Warp, This Is Halloween, Secret of Survival In A Very Nasty World and Land of The Dead. R&R! It won't effect my other stories!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,631 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/22/2011 - Published: 10/1/2011 - OC - Complete
Scarred by KingJulien4Ever reviews
J.J. sees, Rico murder someone in the basement of The Lost and Found. Rico catches him watching. Will Rico threaten to keep his mouth shut, or will he be the next victim?
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror/Crime - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,740 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/17/2010 - Published: 9/27/2010 - Rico
Skipper s Log: Mission File The Ring Case by ladywhiplasher reviews
A fic based on the horrormovie The Ring. Skipper found a mysterious tape and after watching it, he get s a call. Someone s telling him that he is going to die in seven days. Will he be able to figure out the truth and save his life? Please read and review
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,539 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/23/2011 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Skipper
Black Blood by Memma546 reviews
In an argument when Skipper question's Julien's 'kingness', Julien mentions a Judith. A few days later a crate shows holding three lemurs, Judith, Madison and Mandy. Private, Marlene and the lemurs are wary...
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,873 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/19/2011 - Published: 12/24/2010 - King Julien
Curse of the Werelemur by Ninjagirly reviews
Yayz! My first Halloween special! Yeah, this is early, but hey, you can read it all before Halloween and then read it on halloween! Well, here's the summary; When Rune tells Chip about a cure of a weremonster, how much of it is true?
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,336 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/22/2009 - Published: 10/9/2009 - Complete
City Of The Damned by ladywhiplasher reviews
After Skipper retuns to life, he finds himself in a wastland that once was known as New York. But he has to find his friends and fight against those evil vampires and other creatures this land of darkness had created. A sequel for funeral for a friend.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 27 - Words: 48,465 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/7/2011 - Published: 1/17/2011 - Complete