Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Percabeth 4-EVER!
Percabeth 4-EVER!
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 02-12-10
Founder: Fleurdelisdemigod - Stories: 5 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 78689
Here I will post stories of Percy and Annabeth,or Percabeth if it wasn't obvious. Join if you enjoy reading about the relationship between these two destined-to-be-together demigods! I might post my own once I get to writing one, but anyway um...yeah plz review these stories and favorite I'm sure it would make the author smile :) Make me smile 4 joining :D

My Twisted Romance by Gray-Eyed Charlatan reviews
OK, I stink at summaries but here goes... It takes place a few years after Percy and Annabeth defeated Kronos, and they have an extremely weird thing that changes both of their lives that makes them live forever. They also have a daughter...
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 10,331 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/25/2008 - Published: 6/11/2008 - Complete
It's a Love Story, baby just sayYes! by Fleurdelisdemigod reviews
What happens to Percy and Annabeth when the gods are spying on them?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,184 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/15/2010 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
For You I Would Bear the Weight of the World by thegodsarealive reviews
Percy never saw Annabeth suffering under the weight of the sky. But what if he had? What would his reaction be. Would Annabeth accept his help? This is supposed to be Percy's dream. R&R.Be nice please it's my first.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/20/2008 - Complete
Rival Love by filmyfurry reviews
Percy Jackson is moving to San Francisco to live with his dad's family. Things are already complicated when he got there but when he falls for his step-brother's girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. Things get even crazier. AU
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 40,869 - Reviews: 454 - Favs: 350 - Follows: 314 - Updated: 7/1/2011 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Friends, Lovers, or Nothing by The Yellow Rubber Ducky reviews
Future fic. Percy and Annabeth go to college, and haven't talked in six years. What will happen after fate ties their strings back together again? Rachel is not the Oracle. Percy/Annabeth *Previously Sunday Mornings*
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 26 - Words: 29,714 - Reviews: 911 - Favs: 380 - Follows: 310 - Updated: 6/14/2010 - Published: 8/25/2009 - Annabeth C., Percy J.