Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Percy Jackson, Chaos and Primordial Gods
Percy Jackson, Chaos and Primordial Gods
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 09-25-10
Founder: Wacko12 - Stories: 291 - Followers: 402 - Staff: 16 - id: 85760
I am Wacko12, Creator of Chaos PJO stories. This community is contains stories that have Chaos and/or Primordial Gods in them. They can be short, long, good/bad spelling and grammar, different genres, different rates, different couples, anything as long as it has Chaos and/or Primordial gods. Please let me know if you have a story like that. That includes Gaia.

The Fall of Percy Jackson: Book II by Predator Drone reviews
SEQUEL TO: THE FALL OF PERCY JACKSON. For years, Percy and Annabeth have lived in peace following the Primordial War as the Dark Primordials' commanders above ground. With reawakening threats, ancient enemies and friends returning to earth, and their own allegiances put on the line, will they make it out alive? Or see their own demise? (Dark Percy. Hard T/M rating)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,329 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 33 - Published: 9/26 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Thalia G., Chaos
Throne of Want by SoapLess reviews
The gods will fall. They've had a hundred years to show me that they are nothing like the titans, and they've showed me nothing. The Olympians have turned into exact copies of the titans. They've crossed the line I made for them when I gave them their powers. Now, I will let the bane of Olympus loose upon them. And soon, the gods will be no more. Rating set to change; PercyXCalypso
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,026 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 9/8 - Published: 7/8/2015 - [Calypso, Percy J.] Apollo, Chaos
Son of Chaos 1: The Thief by Django XD reviews
The usual Percy gets betrayed stuff, my own personal twist. Hope you like it. Sorry about this late citation, but idea (for this format) came from kevin1984. Go check out his stories, they're pretty rad. PS: Reviews are helpful, keep it constructive.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,182 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 8/3 - Published: 7/4 - [Percy J., Chaos] Annabeth C. - Complete
The Daughter of Nyx by Django XD reviews
Sydney is... different. For those who follow my Son of Chaos series, this is in the same universe.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,269 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/30 - Published: 7/23 - Percy J., OC - Complete
The sacrificed Princess, Dusk of Nyx by Nobodythestormcrow reviews
This is the origin of Andromeda Dusk Fury,and the first step she took from being Petra to becoming Dusk. I wrote this because uncle Rick left an undefeated enemy in HoH,&there should be a reason for why Nyx didn't take revenge. This can actually fit perfectly into canon. Will be completed before April is is a companion fic to program theta. references to keys to the kingdom.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,092 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 4/10
Percy Jackson, Assassin Son Of Chaos by MOROSYOURDOOM reviews
Percy is cheated on by Annabeth and the gods betray him. Little does he know he is watched by his father, his true father... Chaos
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,431 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 6/1 - Published: 5/12 - [Percy J., Zoë N.] Artemis, Chaos
Percy Jackson: Son Of Chaos by CynaoticAaerinx reviews
What if Percy wasn't a son of Poseidon and Sally, but was actually a son of Chaos? And what if a special silver eyed goddess was mixed up in the messed up life of this son of Chaos? Pertemis. This is my first fanfiction. Please review and favorite. Constructive criticism is allowed. Rated T because I'm paranoid. Might change to M.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,131 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 5/8 - Published: 3/30 - Percy J., Artemis, Chaos
The Returning Legend by ArcticWolf1996 reviews
After the Second Giant War, Percy was finally able to relax. However, when a son of Morpheus enters camp, the campers soon turn on Percy and drive him out of camp. Looking for a new life while coming to terms with his friend's betrayal, he reads about the many worlds outside of Earth and his decision was instantly made. Mainly focuses on his adventures and time in Chaos army
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,017 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 4/2 - Published: 3/27 - [Percy J., OC] Chaos
The Deadly Assassins by TweetyCherry reviews
After Percy's girlfriend, Annabeth, left him heartbroken and the new son of Zeus takes over his life, he leaves earth only to be recruited By Lord Chaos. 600 years later he returns to Olympus for a small recruitment program. As he stays, he unravels some past dark secrets and lies that changes his views on a certain blonde women. Dark Percy. Perceabeth.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,525 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 11/4/2015 - Annabeth C., Luke C., Percy J., Chaos
Hand of Chaos (REWRITTEN) by Fanfictio reviews
Gaea has been defeated. However, Percy has been executed. A few hundred years later, a new threat arises on the horizon, one that the oracle foresees, will defeat Olympus, unless old heroes return. Now, an ancient deity - that has been all but forgotten - offers his help and his armies to help save Olympus.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 59 - Published: 4/13 - Percy J., Chaos
Helix's Greatest Creation - Book 1 of Helix Trilogy by DracoInfernus reviews
Helix wants his daughter, Chaos, to be truly happy for all time. He casts a spell to allow for all of Chaos' descendants to find a true mate, a balance. Percy/Chaos/Artemis
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,299 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 268 - Follows: 339 - Updated: 5/9 - Published: 10/19/2015 - [Percy J., Chaos, Artemis] Thalia G. - Complete
A New Order of Chaos by SilverHuntresses reviews
After the battle with Gaea, Gods and demigods are safe. 3 years pass. A paranoid Zeus claims Percy Jackson is a traitor to Olympus and has him sentence to death. But they don't know something... That Ouranus is getting a new shape. That Tartarus is out for revenge. That Nyx is thirsty for blood. NOT A PERTEMIS. UNCLE RICK OWNS THE CHARACTERS, BUT I OWN THE PLOT!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 42 - Words: 86,389 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 282 - Updated: 8/17 - Published: 7/14/2015 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.] Nyx, Chaos - Complete
Shadow Knights by percabethhippie reviews
Basic Chaos/Percy story. Betrayed by the ones he loves, Chaos offers Percy a choice to become a Shadow Knight. He never expected to have to go back though.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,599 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 52m - Published: 4/9 - Percy J., Thalia G., Artemis, Chaos
The Space Rider by JOkesaremylife reviews
A chaos story, though not cliche (I hope). Percy is not betrayed by his friends, but forced to leave in order to save everyone from the unknown force he is destined to awaken. He leaves with Chaos to train and become stronger than ever, so one day he can return and save earth from a terrible destiny, because fate can't be avoided. Please read & review:) TEMPORARY HIATUS
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,487 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 4/27 - Published: 2/2 - Annabeth C., Percy J., OC, Chaos
Cursed by Whiterabbit17 reviews
Destiny has a funny way to take the course of everyone's lives. Percy's life take a turn for worst as he meets a mortal. A mortal with deep scars that prevents her from every living peacefully. Now she is in camp-half blood making demigods lives a bit more entertaining. Nobody would have thought that Drew had a secret that may put camp existence into jeopardy. A Chaos story.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 18,413 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 1/25 - [Percy J., OC] [Nico A., Chaos]
Chaos' Six by SonofErebus17 reviews
When Percy runs away from camp, he gets found by a mysterious being. He gets sent on a quest to find an elite team of heroes to become the most powerful unit of Chaos' army. When his home planet is in danger will he be able to save the world, and is he even willing? This is a Chaos story. Percy's pairing is open ended. also I would rate it more of a T in the later chapters. Enjoy
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 15,313 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 9/8 - Published: 3/27
Legacy by Chromitez reviews
AU. Percy Jackson is a young man with much to prove. As the only child of a prominent military bloodline, and the son of a great war hero, the expectations are high. After the United Systems of Chaos' Victory over the Empire of Order, many thought the universe would enter a long peace. War however, is never won so easily, and an old foe shall soon rise under a new mask. First Fic!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 30,996 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 4/29 - Published: 3/22 - Nico A., Percy J., Thalia G., Zoë N.
Bitter Betrayal by TwJohnCool reviews
Percy get's betrayed by the entire camp because of a certain new camper. Percy is heartbroken and becomes evil, so he joins the primodials to end the olympians or will he? {Percy,Chaos for now} Note: I suck at summaries and this is my first story:)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,447 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 2/19 - Published: 2/2
Time and Tide by SilverNight104 reviews
After Annabeth's sudden betrayal, Percy's life goes haywire as he is expelled from Camp Half-Blood. When he accepts the black-haired girl's offer, nothing will be the same again.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 31,011 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 7/25 - Published: 11/21/2015 - [Percy J., OC] [Piper M., Jason G.]
Heroes of the void by Bane9955 reviews
The camps are at peace. Gaia is no more and Percy is about to propose to the love of his life. But both Percy and Annabeth disappear. Who will save the camps them when Tartarus seek his revenge? And who are the four people that are assigned to help them by the creator?*Chaos story but out of the ordinary... or at least, I will try.* *I do not own anything*
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,196 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 11/30/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Chaos
The Chaotic God Slayer by Redflare100 reviews
Percy is a mess, simple as that. Well WAS a mess. Now he's married to Chaos: the FEMALE creator of the universe, he has awesome God Slaying powers. And too top it off he has to go back to Earth...Wait WHAT. EVERYBODY RUN. SOMEONE TELL CHIRON, THE OLIMPIANS, SOMEONE. Well Camp Half-Blood is screwed... OR IS IT? Probably not. Oh wait... is that Order? Sorta Harem not really
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,962 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 229 - Follows: 288 - Updated: 6/17 - Published: 10/18/2015
Percy Jackson, Betrayal Starts It All by FindADifferentUsername reviews
AU. Perseus and Aurora were the most powerful children of Chaos to have ever been born. They had spent most of their lives training to take on Chaos' throne upon her resignation. Chaos and Aurora had been conspiring against him, Perseus hadn't the slightest clue. Perseus was forced to cast a powerful spell to save himself. The aftermath left him in the care of five Primordials.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 43,085 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 6/17/2015 - Percy J.
Betrayed by DaughterHunterofPoseidon reviews
Jason Grace was jealous of Percy Jackson. So he takes steps to make sure that he would become the leader of Argo 2 . ( This is going to turn out as a Chaos story and please give this a try ! )
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,155 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 50 - Published: 10/29/2015 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
A Lost Pack (Being Rewritten) by InsanityOfAll reviews
Percy is betrayed by the girl he loved, unable to deal with it he leaves to his mothers. But a strange girl comes knocking, she brings the words of Lord Chaos. And then a new adventure begins. The strange girl, much like Percy has her own scars, both mental a physical, will they help each other heal? Might add Nico in later not sure. (Being Rewritten)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,612 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 6/30/2015 - Percy J., OC
The Reaper by AgentofDarkness reviews
"I will never be forgotten. Thousands of years from now, when the name Perseus Jackson is uttered, gods will tremble in fear, monsters will flee with their tails tucked between their legs and mortals will make offerings to appease me. I am an idea, and an idea can never be destroyed. Probably. Probably not."
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,078 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 8/6 - Published: 9/26/2015 - Percy J., Artemis
247 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »