Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Percy Jackson Characters read the books.
Percy Jackson Characters read the books.
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 01-28-11
Founder: Xixoxoxoxixk - Stories: 7 - Followers: 13 - id: 89215
Percy Jackson characters read Percy Jackson or the Lost Hero, Lost Hero characters read the Lost Hero.

The Sea of Monsters read by the Dead and the Gods by t s wolff reviews
Actually, also read by Percy and his friends; I just forgot to put that in there too. Inspired by The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan. This is my first time, so I should tell you I like helpful reviews, positive or negative.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 450 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 48 - Published: 5/24/2010
The Titan's Curse by the ghost king reviews
Thalia, Artemis, Percy and the gang read Titan's Curse.This is the continuing of Shrrgnien's fic obviously with her permission.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 78,528 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 310 - Follows: 295 - Updated: 3/3/2011 - Published: 10/24/2010
The Battle of the Labyrinth read in the past by t s wolff reviews
Some guy named t s wolff sent Grover and Chiron these books, about me, and they read them, and they came true. Now the Titan's Curse story just finished, and we are reading the Battle of the Labyrinth to stop people from dying. Review or be eaten!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,370 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 33 - Published: 8/15/2010
Reading The Last Olympian by lookingforreality reviews
Basically, it is the gods, Percy and Annabeth reading the last olympian before it actually happens.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,888 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 161 - Updated: 12/20/2010 - Published: 11/25/2010
Annabeth Reads a Book: The Lightning Thief by Abigail Thalia La Rue reviews
Annabeth reads The Lightning Thief, beginning not long before Percy comes to camp. ADOPTED BY TL wifey1
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,206 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/13/2011 - Published: 1/7/2011 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Reading Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief by MelissaK919 reviews
Percy and his friends, including 3 Olympians, read the story of Percy, five years after the Titan War, beginning with the first Book. The muses decide to bestow a gift on Percy, capturing his stories for the mortals to read.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,878 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 3/9/2011 - Published: 1/18/2011