Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Percy Jackson and His Love Life-Best Selection
Percy Jackson and His Love Life-Best Selection
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 04-03-12
Founder: Gemms333 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 99371
The stories of Percy and his love life which i think are the best!Xx

Forbidden Fruit Trilogy Book One: Forbidden Fruit by Milk of Awesomeness reviews
Because of one, JUST ONE fateful night, Percy and Artemis have a kid, but is their daughter the child of the prophecy that everyone is worrying about? No flames, please. I already know this story, and all of the other parts, is trash and should be rewritten, but a lot of people like it, and I get writer's block because of this story.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,696 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 3/28/2012 - Published: 1/15/2012 - [Artemis, Percy J.] - Complete
Midieval by achillesheel02 reviews
After a successful kidnap of the princess of Wilshire, Percy and his friends are thrown into a tumult of disasters and a series of unfortunate events, from old romances to old enemies.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,490 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/22/2012 - Published: 1/8/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
One Night Stand by keenbeanz reviews
He didn't know how he got in or why he wanted to but who cared he was here now. Perodite, bit of Percabeth at the beginning and Percathena also featured but mainly Perodite.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 52,967 - Reviews: 390 - Favs: 436 - Follows: 349 - Updated: 1/28/2013 - Published: 1/27/2012 - [Percy J., Aphrodite] - Complete