Home Community General Percy Weasley the Series
Percy Weasley the Series
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-04-06
Founder: Phoenix.G.Fawkes - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 36690
Join Percy as he struggles with his new job at the Slayers School, demons, vampires, a new romance, the rift with his family and maybe an apocalyses or two... Crossover with Angel the Series, AU since HBP came out.

Distorted Mirror by Phoenix.G.Fawkes reviews
Companion piece to ‘Unwell’. For Wesley, looking at Percy was like looking at a distorted mirror. Xover with HP.
Angel - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,635 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/21/2005 - Wesley W.P. - Complete
Home, Bitersweet Home by Phoenix.G.Fawkes reviews
NEW CHAP!Sequel to ‘November Rain’. Percy. Oliver. Andrew. Three lost young men trying to find meaning to their lives, while leaving the past behind. One apartment. Home, bittersweet home.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,025 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/14/2005 - Published: 3/2/2005 - Percy W., Oliver W. - Complete
Lies My Parents Told Me by Phoenix.G.Fawkes reviews
Part of the ‘Unwell’ series. Percy and Wesley must face their worst fear: their own parents. XOver with Atvs.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,725 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/11/2005 - Published: 3/16/2005 - Percy W., Arthur W. - Complete
Awkward by Phoenix.G.Fawkes reviews
‘As Percy shook the hand of Penelope’s twometerstall new beau, he thought the word “awkward” had been given a whole new meaning.’ Percy reflects on his love life or lack of thereof in past, present, and maybe future tense.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,187 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/23/2005 - Published: 10/8/2005 - Percy W., Penelope C. - Complete
The Outsider by Phoenix.G.Fawkes reviews
Percy always thought of his siblings in pairs: Bill and Charlie, Fred and George, Ron and Ginny, being him the only one left alone. Now he must face his siblings again, Percy thinks he's figured out why he's always been an outsider in his own family
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 30,272 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 9/7/2006 - Published: 11/18/2005 - Percy W., Bill W. - Complete
November Rain by Phoenix.G.Fawkes reviews
Sequel to ‘Unwell’. Percy is still trying to find his purpouse in life, and an old face from his past might give him some answers.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,753 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/21/2005 - Percy W., Oliver W. - Complete
Unwell by Phoenix.G.Fawkes reviews
I’m not crazy, I’m just a little unwell’. Percy drowns his sorrows at the Hog’s Head, while he reflects on a new job offer and his messed up life after the events of OotP. Slight Xover with Angel the Series.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,462 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/28/2004 - Percy W. - Complete