Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Percy and Annabeth Stories
Percy and Annabeth Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 12-15-12
Founder: Bunny's daughter - Stories: 25 - Followers: 17 - Staff: 1 - id: 104681
The place where you can see Percy and Annabeth Stories.

Bets and Graters by Jeyna Ponds reviews
Percy and Annabeth make a bet about a grater in Sally Jackson's kitchen. Percabeth one-shot. (MY FIRST ONE-SHOT) Not fluffy, but adorable!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 614 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/3/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Percabeth Ultimate ch2 by Emmarox1234 reviews
The continuation of my Percabeth Ultimate chapter 1! Find out about the one and only Percabeth baby!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 413 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/13/2013
Percabeth Ultimate by Emmarox1234 reviews
This is the most weirdest story's of Percabeth ever! Read it and you will want more! It is my first published book and I hope you like it. Camp Half Blood is attacked! Annabeth is hurt and ultimate secrets are revealed!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,428 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/21/2013 - Published: 1/12/2013
Run Away by Myflyingshetlandpony reviews
Athens- Ancient Greece. Annabeth is fed up with the same old palace life. She dreams of exploring the world outside the city walls. Percy is travelling to Athens in order to support his mother. Better than it sounds, please give it a chance it is my first fanfiction. the first chapter sucks a bit but it picks up in the second, Please read!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,101 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 2/23/2014 - Published: 8/13/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Zombies, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My! by Everybody's Starry Eyed reviews
Percy Jackson AU. The zombie apocalypse has struck, leaving Annabeth alone in New York City until she stumbles upon a secure base led by a mysterious, green-eyed boy. However, the base is hiding a lot more than it seems.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 34,079 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 234 - Updated: 4/28/2014 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
100 Percabeth Oneshots by Imagine Dragon16 reviews
I know this has been done before, but its my mission to do them right, true to the book, and make the characters as true to their real personalities as possible. Give it a try. You know you want to! Just 100 one shots of our favorite couple Percy and Annabeth!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,921 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 8/5/2013 - Published: 9/17/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Secrets by booklover484 reviews
Annabeth Chase is dating her bestfriend's, Cassandra, brother, Percy Jackson. Only Percy's cousins, Thalia Grace and Nico DiAngelo knows, what will happen when Cassandra finds out? Will she try to end the realationship or will she end up saving it? AU
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 40,858 - Reviews: 318 - Favs: 327 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 1/20/2013 - Published: 7/27/2011 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Life's complications by kuntakintae reviews
Annabeth is a girl with a dark past and a torturous life. Percy is a cheerful boy who seems to have no troubles at all. The rest of our favorite characters are included too! Percabeth, Thalico, and a few other pairings! each has painful lives, each has their own troubles. Will they be able to overcome it together? Or will they just fall apart? complete. sequel out on my page.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 45 - Words: 103,261 - Reviews: 763 - Favs: 441 - Follows: 345 - Updated: 5/18/2013 - Published: 7/12/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C. - Complete
The Little Wise Girl by NotCinderellaMaybeRobinHood reviews
What if Athena did raise Annabeth in Olympus like Dr. Chase wanted? Annabeth is fed up of only being in Olympus after years and not even being able to see other half-bloods, so what happens when she sneaks out with a few half-bloods during the winter solstice and Percy is assigned to the task of bringing her home? Well Annabeth has a list of things she wants to do before returning.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,859 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 11/2/2013 - Published: 12/16/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
My Friend, Annabeth by Blay Nix reviews
Annabeth is the new girl at school who quickly catches Percy's eye. But, does he stand a chance with her? Is she hiding something dark underneath her pretty face. No Demigods. Just normal Teens. Slight OC
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,012 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 12/15/2012 - Published: 8/15/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Dear Fanfiction Letters by Wisdom's Daughter Alone reviews
The group isn't particularly happy, especially with the pairings us fangirls make up sometimes. A lot better than it sounds.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 43 - Words: 6,983 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 7/1/2013 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Percabeth and the Olympians: The Red Oracle by Divine Protector of Mangos reviews
Sequel to Percabeth and the Olympians: the Timely War. Now that Kronos has been defeated, Percy and Annabeth tackle the next aspect of their lives: Highschool. Now if only it was as easy as making mango juice out of lemons. Read as Percy and Annabeth try to fight through the drama of High School and try to find a new Oracle. Let's not forget about their friends. I don't own PJATO.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 24,972 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 9/17/2014 - Published: 10/7/2012 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.] Rachel D. - Complete
Drum Captain Percy vs Guard Captain Annabeth by jazzrun10 reviews
"But what was more upsetting was that the person who was laughing and mocking the guard the most was the drum captain who turned to face me. I nearly fell out of my chair when I noticed it was the person who bumped into me this morning that didn't bother to help me up. Yes the cute boy with jet-black hair and sea green eyes" PERCABETH AU this is for those in love with marching band
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 97,093 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 296 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
England's Greatest Era by Mischievous Little Owl reviews
Embark on a journey with Annabeth and Percy as they become from Childhood Friends to Secret Lovers. And maybe Husband and Wife. All here in this English themed story about the kings and queens. Co-written by BeautiWind.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 26 - Words: 36,232 - Reviews: 375 - Favs: 301 - Follows: 340 - Updated: 11/24/2014 - Published: 5/24/2012 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
Ambrosia by BeautiWind reviews
A/U Annabeth is a newly graduate from a high standard culinary school and is admitted into a prestigious restaurant named Ambrosia. Now her biggest challenged isn't to keep a soufflé puffed up but to keep her feelings hidden from Chef Percy, who's the boss. Will she be capable of doing that will? And is sleeping with your boss really that bad? Rated T/M
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 27,010 - Reviews: 288 - Favs: 277 - Follows: 380 - Updated: 8/9/2013 - Published: 10/14/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
An Eternity of Solitude by MashPotatoeSquishBanana reviews
An exiled noble girl. A poor peasant boy. All that stands between them is the brick of her prison wall and a feud as old as the monarch. Will Annabeth and Percy ever pursue a romantic relationship? Or are they doomed to spend the rest of eternity separated by age- old grudges, and a war that should never have happened? DISCONTINUED
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 29,342 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 3/10/2013 - Published: 10/27/2012 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
Who knew? by Percabeth 2602 reviews
This is my second fanfic...its a story about Annabeth Chase a new girl who changed the life of Percy Jackson the school gangster. There will be lots of Percabeth in the later part of the story. Please give it a try thanks
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,149 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 12/9/2013 - Published: 12/7/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
You and Me, Against the World by Blondie B. Happy reviews
It was like a fire that began in the sky. It spread to the ocean, turning it unnatural colors. And then it came to our camp, faster than I had thought possible. I watched that fire spread, and my friends die before my eyes. The horrible part was that there was no way I could save them. But now, it's just Percy and I, against what is left of the world. There isn't much... Complete!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,430 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 12/15/2012 - Published: 11/27/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Together by takemeto1nderland reviews
They were inseparable. Not even Tartarus could separate them. "We're staying together," he promised. "You're not getting away from me. Never again." he gripped her wrist tighter. "As long as we're together," she whispered. A wide collection of one-shots and drabbles of Annabeth and Percy together.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,531 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/15/2012 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Secrets by JulyB96 reviews
Kronos is back, but this time he is taking a different approach and of course none other than Percy Jackson is involved. With his friends at his side Percy has to fight for not only his life, but their parents as well . . . literally.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 66,629 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 1/3/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Last Wish by MashPotatoeSquishBanana reviews
He had his whole life ahead of him. But he died in a war that should never have happened. "Promise," his voice whispered in my mind. I bowed my head and accepted his death. He was gone. But I could still honour his memory by fulfilling his last wish.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 35,203 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 1/21/2013 - Published: 12/15/2012 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.]
Girls' Day Out by MashPotatoeSquishBanana reviews
"The words 'Percy' and 'shopping centre' do not go well together. Heed me when I say that only a catastrophe will come of it." When Annabeth is invited to go shopping with her mortal friends, she brings along Percy. Her first big mistake. Can Percy survive the afternoon without doing anything overly humiliating? Or is he doomed to forever be socially retarded?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,965 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 2/11/2013 - Published: 11/30/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
A Bit of Love Hate by MuseGoddess reviews
Teen starlet Annabeth Chase is less than thrilled when she finds her next movie casts Olympic heartthrob Percy Jackson as her love interest. With a lot of bad history between them, the last thing they want to do is be around each other. Can they put aside their differences and make it work? Or will the past haunt their every move? T for Percabeth fluff and paranoia.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,538 - Reviews: 299 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 328 - Updated: 11/3/2013 - Published: 12/14/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
The House of Hades by musicgirl199696 reviews
Percy and Annabeth have fallen into Tartarus. If that isn't bad enough, Annabeth has a revenge seeker after her. Meanwhile, the rest of the Seven are trying to get to Greece, but they have many complications along the way. R&R please! Summary kind of sucks...sorry.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 45,553 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 6/12/2013 - Published: 10/8/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
The Engagement by King Of Mustache reviews
All Percy ever wanted is performing but life just never goes easy with him. Being a boss in the biggest company by his dad desire is already sucked. But things turn worst after his dad set him up for an engagement with a girl which he'd never thank for, and his true home is in trouble. How he supposed to deal with these whole thing in a time? Rated T just in case.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 35,908 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 3/29/2013 - Published: 10/9/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete